Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Before and after pictures and videos of patients  (Read 43772 times)

Sweden

Re: Before and after pictures and videos of patients
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »

Hah, the response got edited by Sysop and he called this site the "troll site" while accusing the poster of being Stadiometer.  ::)

Absolutely marvelous!!  ;D ;D
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 05:04:37 AM »

Right on with you Hanna. Plus as Apo said, his 20cms lengthening will different on every person. Before LL people are naive period, they will only see what they want to see. Even the mockup photos will not show the reality. Even pictures don't completely show the reality. I really don't believe Apo will try to encourage people to do 20 cms, haha.. i dare anyone to do that, sounds so nice but so few people will able to achieve it. It is so very difficult.
And like Hana says, what matter is how you feel with your body, with your height your proportions etc.
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

onedayillgrow

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 06:26:34 PM »

Does anybody know where apo's full length body shot has gone? Where he is standing like a body builder? I'm sure he's semi - nude in it and just wearing undergarments. Thanks in advance.

6'2_dream

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2018, 12:16:47 PM »

very good these images, to have an idea of ​​before and after.
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Ak95

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2021, 12:33:30 AM »

The First picture is Never 5,5 cm ist Looks like 10 cm

Kal el

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2021, 01:32:08 AM »

Whr is it though??

Ak95

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2021, 09:41:05 AM »

bro the femurs are to long for 5 cm lenghtening.

Bantem

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2021, 08:29:08 PM »

bro the femurs are to long for 5 cm lenghtening.
I agree they look longer than they should it might be more than 5.5cm

Worzezterlire

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2021, 03:59:52 PM »

Maybe it’s just me, but with exception of the ones who lengthened something like 10+cm in one segment, these people all look super normal.

Serilium

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2021, 04:49:19 PM »

I bet if I put a nude picture of someone with normal proportions, 5'9, and falsely claim they did 8cm femurs, 50% of this forum would still call them "weird" looking and unproportional.

I got indoctrinated by comments and the amount of mockups in this forum, then I looked at a normal man who didn't do LL, and thought they had too long femurs lol. Then I realized the reality of the situation.

Moral of the story: Proportions doesn't matter as long as your not doing like 11cm femurs or 13 cm tibias or something crazy like that. There is alot of self confirmation biases that cause illusions- people don't even know how normal people's proportions look like.

Jamesy998

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2021, 06:46:52 PM »

I bet if I put a nude picture of someone with normal proportions, 5'9, and falsely claim they did 8cm femurs, 50% of this forum would still call them "weird" looking and unproportional.

I got indoctrinated by comments and the amount of mockups in this forum, then I looked at a normal man who didn't do LL, and thought they had too long femurs lol. Then I realized the reality of the situation.

Moral of the story: Proportions doesn't matter as long as your not doing like 11cm femurs or 13 cm tibias or something crazy like that. There is alot of self confirmation biases that cause illusions- people don't even know how normal people's proportions look like.

One thing to note is to pay attention to wingspan. Ideally it is best not to go over it but if you do by a small margin it is no big deal. When you do 10cm+ people start to notice something might be off, mainly in your hands, and just bone structure in general. Sitting height means nothing much, I know too many tall people with sitting heights similar to mine for to to judge anyone just based on that. Stay within 10cm and you will look normal I think, just on the topic of Apo from the old forums. It is a completely lie that he did 20cm of lengthening. He said that to motivate the poor idiots into going back for more surgeries for him to make more on commission. Also, he kept on upgrading his original height to make himself appear taller, only lying to himself. At an original height of 168cm I do not belie he did anything over 15cm on both segments.

20cm lengthening would do too much damage to our bodies for us to be as normal as he is post op, you can see that from his instagram.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

RealLostSoul

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2021, 08:04:16 PM »

One thing to note is to pay attention to wingspan. Ideally it is best not to go over it but if you do by a small margin it is no big deal. When you do 10cm+ people start to notice something might be off, mainly in your hands, and just bone structure in general. Sitting height means nothing much, I know too many tall people with sitting heights similar to mine for to to judge anyone just based on that. Stay within 10cm and you will look normal I think, just on the topic of Apo from the old forums. It is a completely lie that he did 20cm of lengthening. He said that to motivate the poor idiots into going back for more surgeries for him to make more on commission. Also, he kept on upgrading his original height to make himself appear taller, only lying to himself. At an original height of 168cm I do not belie he did anything over 15cm on both segments.

20cm lengthening would do too much damage to our bodies for us to be as normal as he is post op, you can see that from his instagram.

I agree with the statement of wingspan and sitting height. Imo it is a trade off. Of course it won't look as good as if you were naturally as tall but it's still better than being shorter.
About apo. Idk he lengthened his arms too and he might have just been lucky with overall recovery.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2021, 08:06:52 PM »

I thought about the same btw. After thinking a lot about LL I catch myself looking at people thinking they did LL when in reality they just have different proportions. A lot comes with body fat (fat people look like they have too short wingspan) but not solely.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2021, 08:21:38 PM »

I’ve actually been (it’s weird, I know) looking at peoples’ legs a lot since considering this surgery.  I realized that most tall people seem to have a bias towards longer legs — I would not be surprised if the average 6’1 man has an average inseam ratio of 49%, for example, maybe with a bigger standard deviation.  There are two rather tall men at my gym, both I’d guess are 6’2ish.  Both have femurs and tibias that are very long and, if they had the Stryde scars on them, people here would say looked “unnatural”.

I really want to thank OP again for making me (and others) feel a lot less worried about proportions with these images.  I’m starting with a 47+% inseam and would be a smudge over 50% afterwards, but I realize now how natural it looks to most people.  I think the big lesson though is to not go beyond 8cm in femurs unless you’re REALLY short.  And even then, that guy with the 10.5cm femurs that look comically long at first, I know someone who looks like that irl — she is a woman, and you could argue that women with bigger thighs look better than men with bigger thighs, but even that 10.5cm guy does NOT look like an alien, just a bit “off” at a glance.  The guy who did 20cm overall though is the only one that looks unarguably unnatural.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2021, 08:44:28 PM »

I’ve actually been (it’s weird, I know) looking at peoples’ legs a lot since considering this surgery.  I realized that most tall people seem to have a bias towards longer legs — I would not be surprised if the average 6’1 man has an average inseam ratio of 49%, for example, maybe with a bigger standard deviation.  There are two rather tall men at my gym, both I’d guess are 6’2ish.  Both have femurs and tibias that are very long and, if they had the Stryde scars on them, people here would say looked “unnatural”.

I really want to thank OP again for making me (and others) feel a lot less worried about proportions with these images.  I’m starting with a 47+% inseam and would be a smudge over 50% afterwards, but I realize now how natural it looks to most people.  I think the big lesson though is to not go beyond 8cm in femurs unless you’re REALLY short.  And even then, that guy with the 10.5cm femurs that look comically long at first, I know someone who looks like that irl — she is a woman, and you could argue that women with bigger thighs look better than men with bigger thighs, but even that 10.5cm guy does NOT look like an alien, just a bit “off” at a glance.  The guy who did 20cm overall though is the only one that looks unarguably unnatural.

Imo from these pictures, only doing femurs for a lot looks a little bit odd but femurs AND tibias (or only tibias) is good. The guy with 7.5cm femur and 5 tibia looks very natural. Arms absolutely normal. I hope I will look like this too.

Worzezterlire

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2021, 05:37:39 PM »

I showed this thread to one of the two friends who know about my procedure and he thought all the before/afters looked as though “the people had grown naturally”, including the ones who did like 11cm in one segment.  Just adding another small data point from someone without height neurosis  :)

Scarface92

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2021, 06:39:18 PM »

I too like  "HobbitMan"  I showed some of these photos to my friends, and few noticed something strange, I also showed them other photos that are on some Instagram pages or other diaries, and often not they noticed it, of course in some cases they did, but most of the time they didn't.

I already know that I will be attacked for this 😂 I meant that I have seen several photos of Apotheosi, both here on the forum and on his Instagram profile, and also his music video that is on YouTube, and honestly if nobody tells me anything , I would not see anything strange in him, but simply a very tall guy, maybe as someone says here on the Forum, they are retouched photos, I do not know this, but I am referring to the photos / videos that I have seen, and it does not seem to me a monster, as many say.
How is it possible that in some people, who do only one segment, often we see enough, and instead he who has done both segments, for a certain amount. 20cm, can't you see a lot? Thank you guys

RealLostSoul

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2021, 08:43:16 AM »

I too like  "HobbitMan"  I showed some of these photos to my friends, and few noticed something strange, I also showed them other photos that are on some Instagram pages or other diaries, and often not they noticed it, of course in some cases they did, but most of the time they didn't.

I already know that I will be attacked for this 😂 I meant that I have seen several photos of Apotheosi, both here on the forum and on his Instagram profile, and also his music video that is on YouTube, and honestly if nobody tells me anything , I would not see anything strange in him, but simply a very tall guy, maybe as someone says here on the Forum, they are retouched photos, I do not know this, but I am referring to the photos / videos that I have seen, and it does not seem to me a monster, as many say.
How is it possible that in some people, who do only one segment, often we see enough, and instead he who has done both segments, for a certain amount. 20cm, can't you see a lot? Thank you guys

You are right about apotheosis. Everyone hated him because of his behaviour but objectively he has had a successfull 3 LLs (Arms and both leg segments) and doesn't look off. I showed photos/videos of him to multiple people (to about 10 people) and no one thought he looks weird, even after telling them how much he lengthened.

Scarface92

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2021, 10:56:36 AM »

Hi RealLostSoul, yes, in fact, I also showed the photos / videos to friends, but no one noticed anything, even if it seems a bit strange to me that after almost 20cm, you shouldn't be a bit disproportionate??  maybe Apo has a big enough bust, or maybe he also helps himself with the clothes, wearing a little bigger clothes to hide the real proportions, I don't know, but from the photos I have seen he looks like a normal tall guy, incredible .

Since we are in the "BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES" section I meant that perhaps Apotheosi is known as the one who has stretched the most here in the Forum, but apparently there is a boy from Halil Buldu, who would have stretched more than 20cm (from 158cm to almost 180cm) so even more than Apotheosi, and without even lengthening arms, but I don't know if this is true or false, in fact I also wanted your opinion, thanks to all guys.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2021, 12:52:24 PM »

It is a completely lie that he did 20cm of lengthening. He said that to motivate the poor idiots into going back for more surgeries for him to make more on commission.

No, it's not a lie. Go have a consultation with Dr. Betz and ask about it. He will confirm.
I never met Apotheosis when I was in Germany back in 2012, but I became good friends of other LL patients who did. I have no reason to believe they are lying.

Fireworks196

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2021, 10:48:18 PM »

Hey Scarface92 are you talking about this guy?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDyfrjDJmK0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Pointing to Dr.Betz/Becker or Dr.Pili

Everything is possible. You only live once..

Scarface92

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2021, 08:36:40 PM »

yes, and there are also other photos of this guy where he shows his face, but they seem a bit strange to me, maybe I'm wrong I don't know, that's why I would like your opinion, because it would mean that there is a new Apotheosi ?? 🤣Thank you guys.

Fireworks196

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2021, 10:57:26 PM »

Well for starters Livelifetaller is highly cheeky with the marketing involved. In my opinion they exaggerate and misrepresent patient results in order to attract more people. I'm not saying that Dr. Buldu is a bad doctor. That is one more point of view of mine. But you have to be realistic, the risk and investments are high if you consider a goal of 20 cm or more, not to mention a third surgery to lengthen the arms and be more "proportional" because we cannot deny that a large amount of lengthening would require from that third surgery.

I recognize that I am a delusional guy and it is also difficult for me to ignore those calls for "excellent results" and many times I force myself to believe something uncertain because in the end it is comfortable for me.
Pointing to Dr.Betz/Becker or Dr.Pili

Everything is possible. You only live once..

Scarface92

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2021, 02:30:13 PM »

I want to say that it seems a little strange to me, both from the photos and also from the videos with the Doctor, I repeat maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion, since several users have this doubt about him, it would be enough to show the signs of the scars to example.

ilovescience

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2021, 02:43:49 PM »

I want to say that it seems a little strange to me, both from the photos and also from the videos with the Doctor, I repeat maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion, since several users have this doubt about him, it would be enough to show the signs of the scars to example.

Are you watching it with phone or laptop?

Scarface92

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2021, 03:30:39 PM »

often with iphone, but I also follow the youtube channel so I use the pc, why?

ilovescience

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2021, 03:45:35 PM »

often with iphone, but I also follow the youtube channel so I use the pc, why?

Because you mentioned a little strange. Probably has to do with the screens.

Scarface92

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2021, 04:39:10 PM »

ah ok, anyway no it's not for the screen
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up