Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How did you get 6 months off work/career to do LL?  (Read 5815 times)

Myexperience

Re: How did you get 6 months off work/career to do LL?
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 05:13:43 PM »

Yes we. are Android sharing the account. He is at work and i take care of my autistic son. Have a great day

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2018, 12:04:42 AM »

Age is not only how old you are. It is also how old you look (the most important imo) and how old you feel.
There are men 25yo who dress and look (due to bad genes, behaviours etc) like 40yo and men 35-40yo who look very young and handsome.
And also not every 40yo man dreams his life with having a woman, 2 children and an office job. Some would want a much more adventurous life and of course LL will help them to get that.

So everyone of us is different and has different aims.
I'll do my best to look young and I am sure that I'll look much better in my 40ies than the average 25yo old man. And, I truly believe that LL will help men even when they are 40-45yo. After 50 yes, the returns may not worth the risks. But not till then.

buddy, I have sent PM to you, plz check

Random Hero

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2018, 10:39:18 PM »

Best way I've thought of is taking 3 months off due to depression / anxiety.
That way work will pay me up to 3 months full salary.

They could play hardball and dismiss me for being 'long term sick' due to being off work sick for more than 4 weeks though. 

However they must do the following first:

-consider if an employee can return to work - eg working flexibly or part-time, doing different or less stressful work (with training if necessary)
-consult with employees about when they could return to work and if their health will improve
gov.uk

I think I could negotiate coming back full time after 3 months with this in mind.

What do you guys think?
Current Height: 5"8 - Desired Height: 5"10.5

Mechanical Engineer living in Sheffield, England
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up