Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Young Guy Interested in CLL  (Read 953 times)

Shortguy66

• Visitor
  • 3 inches to freedom
Young Guy Interested in CLL
« on: March 17, 2018, 08:24:37 PM »

Okay so I’ve recently turned 17, and I now realize that I’ll stay at 5”4-5 and I will not grow naturally anymore. I’m dead set on doing CLL. I promised myself that I will do it. It may take me a few years and maybe a loan to help pay for it but I’m willing to undergo any financial burden so that I can grow at least 3 inches, hopefully more. Not only will being 5”7-5”8 cure my height neurosis/dysphoria, it will make me an overall more confident person, especially around girls. I’ve been told my face is very handsome, and I know it is. I feel as if the only thing holding me back from being a man is the fact I’m smaller the lots of women. So, I have two questions. My family isn’t rich at all, so what are some ways that I’ll be able to get enough money by the time I’m 21/ graduating college to pay for a high quality procedure? And is my goal of 8+cm possible and commonly attained? I’m so glad I’ve found this forum. Love you all.
Current morning height: 5”4.5.
Goal: 5”7+

myloginacct

Re: Young Guy Interested in CLL
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 08:50:29 PM »

Okay, first of all. Time is of the essence. The cheapest thing you can do right now is take some x-rays and check if your growth plates are actually closed. From there, you can decide whether you'll pursue CLL or not.

If by any chance your growth plates aren't closed yet, you could keep them open for longer with aromatase inhibitors coupled with HGH treatment for height gain.

I'll reply to some of your other points later if no one else beats me to it.

Android

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 09:05:11 PM »

How tall are your parents?

What myloginacct said, first find out more about your growth plates. Who knows, maybe you still have a chance to grow like this guy. And for the meantime you could wear height increasing shoes or insoles.

As for how to pay for it, this isn't a financial or career advice site. But here's the simple formula: get a job, stay at home with your parents to save on rent, and put that money in a bank account that you don't touch. You may end up needing a loan, you might even need to have your parents take out a loan and pay them back instead as they'll have a better credit history (that means you better talk to your parents about what you're planning).

External tibias are more affordable, expect around a 6 cm (2.35") increase, which is close enough to your goal.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Shortguy66

• Visitor
  • 3 inches to freedom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 09:58:05 PM »

My father was about 5”7, (that’s what his old ID from 20 years ago says). But when I stand next to him now he can’t be more then an inch taller then me. My mom is 5”2. I have uncles and cousins from both sides of my family that are 5”7-6”2. I was a pretty picky eater growing up, although I was and still am an athletic person and I played baseball, soccer, football and even basketball lol! As a kid I would always wake up pretty early, I’d say like 6-7 am every morning. So I may have skimpped on sleep a bit. I’m not sure why I haven’t grown to 5”7-8. Probably stunted by growth. I’m thinking of studying computer science like my father, he has connections to top Silicon Valley programmers. If I could get an interview when I’m 21 and start making big bucks ($120k salary) then I could just live humbly for a year and keep 60-70k for a procedure.

Myexperience

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 10:29:02 PM »

Iam 187 cm, blonde blue eyes perfect i dont need nothing. And  my wife didnot take ne for my perfection. Iam not rich thou. She took me because i knew how to treat women. So a woman will not love u more for 5 or 6 cm .  I do hope u think about this.

Body Builder

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 10:37:26 PM »

My father was about 5”7, (that’s what his old ID from 20 years ago says). But when I stand next to him now he can’t be more then an inch taller then me. My mom is 5”2. I have uncles and cousins from both sides of my family that are 5”7-6”2. I was a pretty picky eater growing up, although I was and still am an athletic person and I played baseball, soccer, football and even basketball lol! As a kid I would always wake up pretty early, I’d say like 6-7 am every morning. So I may have skimpped on sleep a bit. I’m not sure why I haven’t grown to 5”7-8. Probably stunted by growth. I’m thinking of studying computer science like my father, he has connections to top Silicon Valley programmers. If I could get an interview when I’m 21 and start making big bucks ($120k salary) then I could just live humbly for a year and keep 60-70k for a procedure.
Grow up and stop thinking about not enough sleep and all these bs.
Your dad is 5.7 and your mom 5.2, your height is completely normal then. It would be really strange to become taller than 5.6-7 so you meant to be short, nothing stunted your growth.

You can save 25-30k euros and go to Italy for external tibias and become about 1.72 and live normally. This would be my first choice if I wasnt rich.

Myexperience

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 10:42:29 PM »

Love you all mrshortguy sound very gay, yes growup mridealist

Android

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 12:04:53 AM »

Love you all mrshortguy sound very gay, yes growup mridealist

If you have advice to give, do it with constructive criticism. If you have nothing particularly valuable to say, choose another thread. Insults are not welcome here, let's talk like grownups.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Shortguy66

• Visitor
  • 3 inches to freedom
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 12:40:26 AM »

Could I add 3 inches on just my tibulas? When sitting down next to a good friend of mine who’s 5’9, we are the same height. And my wingspan is about 2.5-3cm longer then my height. I really don’t care at all about proportions but it seems like it wouldn’t be an issue for me, since I’m sure my tibs are considerably smaller then my femur, by at least 3.5cm.

Myexperience

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 12:45:47 AM »

Iam just trying to be friendly, i dont insult ppl, not a bully, not s criminal, and Def
NOT A STALKER. Well, pardon, he sounded abit funny wirh I love You All. Sounds more like a female not a male kind of talk. Thats not how we talk huggies.

Android

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2018, 01:32:58 AM »

Could I add 3 inches on just my tibulas?

Possible, but it could be quite difficult. Longer the starting segment, the more you can expect to lengthen. A lot of it also depends on your body, and only a doctor can tell you after consultation what a reasonable goal is for you.

Mivsta101

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »

You should get your growth plates X rayed dude. Its possible you're still growing. At what age did you hit puberty? I grew 5 inches after 17 and im now 21. I grew the most mainly from ages 18-21. No limb lengthening either. It was a HGH induced growth spurt. Although i am a late bloomer and i started puberty very late compared to the norm. Everyone is different and who knows if the same would apply to you. My dad is shorter than your dad, and im about half a foot taller than my father. He's 5'4 5'5 and im 5'10. My grandfather on my dads side was slightly over 6 foot though. So im sure i picked up his genes. Its probably not too late at 17 to grow taller on HGH man. You should just check to see if your growth plates are closed or not. At 17 my growth plates were wide open though. Can you grow a beard? At what age did you notice pubic hair? Has your voice deepened yet? If you know at which age you started puberty then that will be very helpful as to being able to tell if you can still grow or not. Good luck bro and you should speak to a doctor about this because you are still young enough to hit another growth spurt depending on the factors i mentioned.
Pages: [1]   Go Up