Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: My wife story  (Read 2313 times)

Myexperience

My wife story
« on: March 17, 2018, 10:09:34 PM »

Iam very tall 187 cm dont need surgery but my wife she wantef tl be taller. She have stallkers stalking our home snd a very vicious gang that doesnot lesve us alone, she had a plan to be taller, become a wrestlet to kick their ass.
Anyhow she went to Turkey , and did the operation. She paid for 2 operations. First her lower legs. After the operation. She had more thsn 5 infections. She was sent to hospital several times. During this time , she had paid for after treatment assistant and housing. Nurses and assistsnts didnot take care of her well, she couldnt go to bathroom so they used to leave her in piss for 8 hours. There were times they used to smoke in her face. And event the Quran was used as torture. She found a paper inside pillow muslim verses.then they used to tell her she is going to hell cuz she is christian. They told her She is difficult becsuse she stood up to herself evren though she were on Wheelchair. She fighted wuth all assistants none of Them spoke english , and they disrespected her. They were reciting quran where she lived, not cleaning her. Not buying her medicine on time, then people tried exploiting her in turkey . They were asking money all time, they wanted to loan. My wife didnot want to do the other operation. She asked the doctor for her money ,,20000 euro. He didnot want to pay intiil i came there to rescue her. Doctor paid back only 12000 euro and his assistant ABu Bekir stole 3000 euro. He didnot pay it alll.  We went back home with 8000 euro stolen for second operation she didnoy do her thighs. It is vetry difficult we got work two kids, and now she is in wheelchair. A doctor aw her here aid that her knees are alwayd bend forward and not straight. He also ssid thsy she got foot problems she cant stand on all her feet. So that was another bad news. That they might do two or three operatioks to fic it. I call the assistsbt he refuse to give the  money stolen and he blocked me. Now my wife is pysh and mentally traumatised. She have no trust in doctors, nursesl. The doctor is only greed nothing but money he took ,40000 euro, did one operation thay made her disabled and stole some of the second operation he snd his assistant. I find my wife talkibg about suicide. She hates that her small kiDs giving her tea. Or a book , we night take things legally by a lawyer. Mentally she got extreme trauma now and pyshically tooo. I ask advise whst should be done , are there any ethical doctors we can cobtact. We both have resentment towards doctorss after this.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:23:02 PM by Myexperience »

Myexperience

Re: My wife story
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 10:12:19 PM »

My english is bad. Ignore the grammer. Iam from europe. Anyways. This is just a warning about Tutrkey. A domain snd legsl action we are planning.

Android

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:13:40 AM »

Hello Myexperience, sounds quite horrific.

Do you have anything else to share with us, like x-rays or photos? It's not that we don't believe you, but you're making serious accusations about a doctor and his staff across multiple threads (effectively spamming the forums), and it'd help your case if we can distinguish you from a disgruntled patient from a frustrated troll.

Perhaps you should contact Dr. Pili and Dr. Catagni in Italy (they work together) if you want a European doctor with a good reputation.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Myexperience

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 12:18:50 AM »

Yes i do, xrays,do u want me to show u her legs too.  We are in europe. The docors here dont even want to speak to doctor  in turkey. We have xrays, photos of her, whatsupp msgs, we even have a contract signed by him. We are not playing we are taking him to court.

myloginacct

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 11:28:02 AM »

Not hard to believe considering how controversial CLL is in the hands of all but the best doctors.

The Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 11:42:32 AM »

Jesus Christ,man thanks for sharing your nightmarish experience
I express my full solidarity towards you and your wife,I really hope she will manage to fix the issues caused by the incompetent doctor
At this point it seems better to avoid Turkey at all costs
You are very legit in taking to the court that butcher,let us know how does it will end up !
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

EricR

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 11:53:45 AM »

This is why unknown doctors like this should be avoided. I never read of any reliable doctor in Turkey and this shows why that place should be avoided like India and Vietnam. Dont listen to those who suddenly start saying that this doctor is very affordable so you should go to him. Your legs will be the ones paying the consequences.

Myexperience

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 03:59:02 PM »

Thank u both we update u soon how it goes. We are busy me and my wife reading law book, planning to consult laeyer and My advise is  yes european or american doctors, though I think greed us not nice and it is a very bad trait. I dont know what else to say but it feels like a nightmare. We will update some voice recorfings of the doctor shouting on my wife telling her that she is crazy and no one eould believe her. He accused my wife of mental illness so he can shut her voice teling her story .

ivan

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 06:59:17 PM »

I don't want to sound condescending but did you do any research before deciding to risk your wife's health as well as risking you financial stability with choosing a doctor without any credentials in a country like Turkey? I find hard to believe a person could be so naive.

Serious complications can be expected even with the best doctor but the risk with a bad one is significantly higher.

Tiger9898

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 07:12:12 PM »

Can u please tell what was the name of that doctor? Because it is not right to judge a whole country for a useless doctor. 
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2018, 07:59:30 PM »

You sound retarded, and it's not because you don't know how to speak English, but because none of your story or posts make any logical sense. No one cares dude, from your earlier post I legitimately thought you were a schizophrenic, mentally ill (Ironic I know) person who managed to get on the internet. No one here is going to Dr Haci Booboo or whatever, because no one here has ever heard of him, also, no one here can help, because none of us are a part of the Turkish government. Sorry about your story and I hope it gets better, but from your levels of self-awareness and intelligence, it was probably over from the beginning. Since you're not from Turkey, you're not going to get that money back, literally 0% chance, and you're wasting your time trying to setup any litigation against that doctor, because you sound crazy, don't have any proof, and again, you're not from Turkey. I suggest you save up your money to take your wife to another doctor and get her a physical therapist, that will do much more for your lives than anything else.

Tiger9898

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 04:24:58 AM »

Are u talking about Haci kutlu? He is well known doctor in Turkey I think. I find your story hard to believe.  I am not from Turkey,  but I wouldn't say that in Turkey, something like this can happen. I am thinking to visit Turkey for my surgery and have already talked to dr Haci 's patient who did femur lengthening 2 years ago successfully. That patient didn't describe doctor as u described. Even, dr Haci has established a firm called " spnamer" for producing orthopedic devices.  I don't know his experience on LON but I would say he is experienced on external devices. BTW, I am not gonna have surgery with him, just made a research about him
Age-19

Myexperience

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 11:02:32 AM »

First of all my husband is not here. We wrote both the story second i have evidence . Documents contract, mobile messages and voice messages. Third you dolnt know me i have trauma and. iam not mentally ill. Yes my kids and husband and this will effect their lives, i dont care if u dont care my family does. l.third if our englidh is not yperfect fthat doesnot mean we are crazy.No i will i take him to court. We we swedish so dont think we cannot from here.

Myexperience

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 11:14:21 AM »

Well iam creating a site and domain with xrays , documents, his voice, msgs from him, contract . Last the swedish doctor evidence is a proof too .fron Uppsala he have made a report about my leg. I will upload here. He might do the operation here for me to correct. Last i will say this everytime someone done me wrong they accuse me of mental sickness because they wont to shut my mouth ftom telling what they done. It is easy to say she is crazy . For ex my father started this so no one listens to me. And i have to stand up for myself now take my powe back. No more bull .

Myexperience

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 11:24:12 AM »

You sound retarded, and it's not because you don't know how to speak English, but because none of your story or posts make any logical sense. No one cares dude, from your earlier post I legitimately thought you were a schizophrenic, mentally ill (Ironic I know) person who managed to get on the internet. No one here is going to Dr Haci Booboo or whatever, because no one here has ever heard of him, also, no one here can help, because none of us are a part of the Turkish government. Sorry about your story and I hope it gets better, but from your levels of self-awareness and intelligence, it was probably over from the beginning. Since you're not from Turkey, you're not going to get that money back, literally 0% chance, and you're wasting your time trying to setup any litigation against that doctor, because you sound crazy, don't have any proof, and again, you're not from Turkey. I suggest you save up your money to take your wife to another doctor and get her a physical therapist, that will do much more for your lives than anything else.
My husband is not retarded. U dont know him. Yeah ur insults. I can spesk 4 languages. Iam swedish like my husband. And rright right i won in court in stockholm over soneone and they ccused me of mental illness . And the lawyer showed a report from the therapist that iam not mentally ill, that my mind is the most healthy in me not my body . I do have bad temper with criminals, theives,  s and ppl going thru my business. Just like u if u talk to me like that will shout in ur face scream. My attitude depends on u. I stand up for myself  my boundares and civil rights .

Myexperience

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 11:35:37 AM »

First of all my husband is not here. We wrote both the story second i have evidence . Documents contract, mobile messages and voice messages. Third you dolnt know me i have trauma and. iam not mentally ill. Yes my kids and husband and this will effect their lives, i dont care if u dont care my family does. l.third if our englidh is not yperfect fthat doesnot mean we are crazy.No i will i take him to court. We we swedish so dont think we cannot from here.
well iam doing a surgery with a swedish doctor. And his report about my legs are the evidence. Yeah right who did u speak to ,the people. he send over here. Well when they took  xray of my legs in turkey they put them over trashcan to take the photo. My legs were infected 5 tines. Horray, i just need to upload his telephone msgs in voice, xrays, contract. But still he will send his ppl. Here. To accuse me of mental sickness. But the monent i do my surgery to correct my legs in sweden it will be an evidence itself of his failure .

myloginacct

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 04:23:06 PM »

The cases of CLL going wrong are already substantial, but they seem specially high for women. It'd be nice if we had enough medical literature and data on CLL to make an official recommendation on whether women should or should not pursue CLL.

Of course, it could be just selection bias on my part.

Back on topic: I hope everything turns the best it can for you and your family, and best of luck with everything you're trying to do.

Myexperience

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 05:30:21 PM »

The cases of CLL going wrong are already substantial, but they seem specially high for women. It'd be nice if we had enough medical literature and data on CLL to make an official recommendation on whether women should or should not pursue CLL.

Of course, it could be just selection bias on my part.

Back on topic: I hope everything turns the best it can for you and your family, and best of luck with everything you're trying to do.
Thank you very much I wish u the same as well. I think it is ok for women u need to be sttong to handle but I doubt the infection have anything to me being a femsle more the after treatment went horrible. But the doctor in uppsala told me that it was a bad operation.
Peace.

myloginacct

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 12:09:28 AM »

Thank you very much I wish u the same as well. I think it is ok for women u need to be sttong to handle but I doubt the infection have anything to me being a femsle more the after treatment went horrible. But the doctor in uppsala told me that it was a bad operation.
Peace.

Yes, for sure. I apologize if it came across the wrong way. It was just something that I was left wondering. We had one disastrous case with a female member of the board here, and one fatal case was recently reported with a woman undergoing CLL.

Your doctor in Uppsala is definitely right. CLL is controversial. The official stance of a lot of orthopedic associations is against it. LL "technology" is meant to correct congenital defects, limb discrepancies, and also do some mechanical corrections. The use for cosmetic cases is controversial. I'm sorry for the apparently appalling treatment you received in Turkey.

With that said, I believe CLL to be relatively safe (if you are aware of the risks and the consequences) in the hands of doctor Paley and his team. Bad cases are always a possibility in anything regarding complex medical procedures, though. So even someone with enough money to go to Paley should think this whole thing very well.

Myexperience

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »

The  operation in Turkey is a Diy operation it means do it yourself.. All doctor Haci patients go home after one week surgery. There is no faclity ,houusing for patients. I know dr haci .more than all his patients. I know the first week after they take ur money ,they slouch, they are not on time, they are not clean they did iuse trashcan as a holder for mY legs in xrayroom, but I did pay housing 1500 euto every month I stayed there 3 months of hell. I were promised a nurse and an english spesking assiistant , I got islamic women who wanted to converrt me to islam, took more money, and done horrible things to mey. It is not female ot male if I were a male it would br the same. Becausr all patients dont stay in TUrkey    after operation so they dont know how is the after treatment. Because of their careless treatment my legs were infected otherwise I was walking , it is the infection that made me unable to walk from pain. Also dr haci took 5000 euro more nd his hizbollah nasllah looking assistant abu bekir took 3000 euro. Which they dont want to return I paid in general more than 45000 euro. In Turkey I vould have went to france ir italy because there is a professional facility and housing for patients there. Because I know how they are there , I only can describe dr haci as a greedy monster doctor. By the way there are cases of male who had the same as me. I saw one there but no one can speak english but his leg after he came back to tutkey didnot look ok. I have been so long so I know everything even how they skip paying taxes there, and I know every dirty scam and dishonest ppl they are. They cannot fool me. And with a non ethical medical service staff or doctor himself that accuses patients of mental illness when he deserves jail, and wrath from jesus christ. He is the frankstiein doctor.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:39:21 AM by Myexperience »

MirinHeight

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 06:17:22 AM »

dont feed the troll
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Myexperience

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 06:26:00 AM »

Iam mot trolling and I can show my legs now and doctor in uppsala report that was his evaluation. Tell dr haci to pay u more.

Myexperience

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 06:35:15 AM »

dont feed the troll

U sound like the abu bekir asistsnt ,r u picking up patients for doctors here, go to grocery shop, I see how u say sweet man I can dtive u to dr this and arrange meeting for. U dont fool me, play it sonewhere else.
I have trauma and this is not trolling. U cannot stop me from saying what I been through.

Myexperience

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 06:42:51 AM »

Iam uploafing aL my xray files, photos, whatsupp msgs of dr haci tonight . So no more ppl from dr haci side would ever come to bull  me no more.

W

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2018, 02:09:12 PM »

Stories like this is why I'd never get LL outside West Europe, USA and S. Korea.
Better to save up till you can afford better or get laden with debt, instead of having it done in countries that don't even have good cosmetic surgery let alone LL.

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2018, 06:20:13 AM »

haci kutulu is waiting with a machete in his hand for his next patient, his hands are itching to perform next surgery, anybody interested in being haci kutulu's next patient?

Tiger9898

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2018, 08:47:02 AM »

haci kutulu is waiting with a machete in his hand for his next patient, his hands are itching to perform next surgery, anybody interested in being haci kutulu's next patient?
Please show us some proofs before making your strict judgments.  It has been more than 2 weeks that you are saying I will show you proofs bla bla, show us some proofs please
Age-19

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2018, 06:16:34 PM »

Please show us some proofs before making your strict judgments.  It has been more than 2 weeks that you are saying I will show you proofs bla bla, show us some proofs please

dude, I am not the guy who are referring to, I am here just to get some fun :)

Tiger9898

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2018, 06:27:30 PM »

Sorry,I confused, please accept my sincere apologies)  I am really mad at this guy.
dude, I am not the guy who are referring to, I am here just to get some fun :)
I am not gonna set up surgery with haci kutlu,,but I have talked to one of his patient and that patient didn't describe that doctor as this guy described. There is no proof and evidence
Age-19

Tiger9898

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2018, 06:34:36 PM »

Age-19

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2018, 12:34:06 AM »

Haci Kutlu - scary name. in hindi will translate to murdering while smiling :), LOL , what a name - I am never going to a doctor with such name, LOL
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up