Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: opinion on Parihar for LATN  (Read 1043 times)

opinion on Parihar for LATN
« on: April 09, 2018, 04:31:26 AM »

While I see people have very good opinion on Parihar, I dont see many diaries, especially I do not remember seeing any LATN or LON diary on Parihar. My question is - is Parihar a good option for LATN ?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: opinion on Parihar for LATN
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 07:02:08 AM »

No, because he won't perform LATN.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 03:37:42 PM »

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 03:58:18 PM by 7231 »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 07:21:45 PM »

His web page says he does.

http://www.parihar.com/faqs/lengthening_faqs.html#14

That's for cases where LATN is required. For cosmetic lengthening, he does external, LON or internal.

Android

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 07:47:12 PM »

I would refer to this page, specifically for Dr. Parihar's CLL patients.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »

Thanks Kilo and Android. So, he does LON? Any idea if there is any diary on LON with Parihar? I could nto find one. I am interested in a risk free doctor, under $40k (all inclusive) preferably in India (I am from India) or Russia (can travel easily to Russia) who performs a method that enables gaining 6-7 CM on tibia and being able to attend classes within 4 months of surgery day (which means only options are LATN or LON). ANd yes, I am Ok with walking like a zombie while attending class (I will recover while studying), I just want to go to class without the frames on me.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 08:12:17 PM »

Thanks Kilo and Android. So, he does LON? Any idea if there is any diary on LON with Parihar? I could nto find one. I am interested in a risk free doctor, under $40k (all inclusive) preferably in India (I am from India) or Russia (can travel easily to Russia) who performs a method that enables gaining 6-7 CM on tibia and being able to attend classes within 4 months of surgery day (which means only options are LATN or LON). ANd yes, I am Ok with walking like a zombie while attending class (I will recover while studying), I just want to go to class without the frames on me.

Yes, LON for cosmetic cases over LATN. No LON diary, but I spoke to a former patient of his who had LON with him and reported a positive outcome. For him to accept you as a patient, you would have to accept a max lengthening limit of 6 cm and have a family member with you (if you're local) or notify a family member/close friend that you're having surgery with him (if you're not local to Mumbai).

$40,000 is more than enough for surgery, hotel stay, medications, dressings, follow ups, x-rays, walker/wheel hair, flights, and food. I spent roughly $23,000 for all of that.

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 08:19:19 PM »

Yes, LON for cosmetic cases over LATN. No LON diary, but I spoke to a former patient of his who had LON with him and reported a positive outcome. For him to accept you as a patient, you would have to accept a max lengthening limit of 6 cm and have a family member with you (if you're local) or notify a family member/close friend that you're having surgery with him (if you're not local to Mumbai).

$40,000 is more than enough for surgery, hotel stay, medications, dressings, follow ups, x-rays, walker/wheel hair, flights, and food. I spent roughly $23,000 for all of that.

Excellent man. Looks liek best option for me, but only issue is that I really want to go upto 7CM and also I dont want anybody to know (One of my friends knows about my plan but he has refused to be the emergency contact of the doctor etc. he is afraid if something happens. And I cannot tell my family) :(, anyway, thanks for the help

Android

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 11:18:52 PM »

Excellent man. Looks liek best option for me, but only issue is that I really want to go upto 7CM and also I dont want anybody to know (One of my friends knows about my plan but he has refused to be the emergency contact of the doctor etc. he is afraid if something happens. And I cannot tell my family) :( , anyway, thanks for the help

Not telling your parents is a bad idea. Depending on your age, the doctor may not even agree to perform the surgery on you. Don't be surprised if you're turned away because you are deemed a risky patient. Most parents will go on the warpath if things go wrong, and that's something every doctor wants to avoid.

Be sure to add some buffer in terms of timing. Some complications can delay the process.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up