Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scheduled for nail removal + honest feelings on LL  (Read 14364 times)

totallyred

Re: Scheduled for nail removal + honest feelings on LL
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2018, 10:19:28 AM »

I don't know but I see some gloominess in you even now. Is it true if yes why is it so?

Kenda

« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2018, 05:26:37 PM »

So you lengthened 6 cm on both Femurs or Tibias ?
and do you think your choice of either lead to more pain and side effects ?

myloginacc

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2018, 11:24:37 PM »

Hey everyone!
Haven't updated in quite awhile...
Frankly there's nothing much for me to talk about except that I haven't experienced the pain that I experienced prior to nail removal.
Nail removal has worked wonders for me and I would highly suggest people to remove the rods if they are experincing chronic pain with nails inside.
Plus don't forget to workout your legs. The only thing that's really bothering me right now are the hyperpigmented scars. I hope they do fade but I have accepted that they will be permanent regardless of scar fading procedures out there.
For those people that had been following me since the beginning of this year would know about my mental issues I have been facing, fortunately in this current time, my depression and anxiety issues have gradually improved, although I'm still on antidepressants, which I don't think I'll ever give up, the side effects of giving them up are horrendous. The nail removal has over time improved my mental state, although I must admit that the first month after removal was absolutely chaotic!

Glad to hear from you, Microbe.

After the big leap in terms of physical pain, I'm wishing you'll be achieve another in terms of your mental health! I'm sure it's also just a matter of time for this one, too.

Supra et ultra.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up