Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My miracle with Dr Monegal (Clinica Diagonal Barcelona)  (Read 4849 times)

Cinderella

My miracle with Dr Monegal (Clinica Diagonal Barcelona)
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:50:52 AM »

Hello to everyone. I have been reading the forum for over 2 years now, and I finally decided to share my experience with all of you.

I am 25 years old, female and I was born normal. When I was 12 years old I had a bike accident and I had a proximal femur epiphysiolisis. I had to undergo surgery at children hospital to prevent AVN (avascular necrosis) of the head of my rigth femur.
As years went by, my rigth limb started to develop a limb length discrepancy and a rigth hip osteorthrosis. My condition was progressively worst and worst. I could not run, walk fast, ride a bicycle or even work. I am a physiotherapist and I could barely remain up for more than 30 minutes.

2 years ago, I met a patient who did quadrilateral Limb lengthening with Dr Monegal, and he said that he could probably see my case and give me a solution. So me and my family decided to visit him in Barcelona.

Dr Monegal is not the typical doctor. He is closer than others and very supportive. What surprised me the most was his commitment and determination trying to sort out my case when I asked him about the price of surgery.  He said, 'No worries, I will take care of you' and he did it.
At that stage my right leg was 3,6 cm shorter and my rigth hip ROM was almost 0, with a lot of pain which only allowed me to walk for less than 5 minutes, something unacceptable for a PT.

I had surgery on my rigth hip/limb and the most amazing feeling just from the day after surgery was that my LLD was gone, my hip flexion was 90º (it was 10º before surgery) and I was able to walk without that terrible groin pain. doctor was very happy and told me...'well that is just your fist step, this will go better and better'.

1,5 years after surgery I feel like a normal girl of my age. I walk, I work, I go to the gym, I ride a bicycle, i can dance and use heel shoes. You migth say that is not big deal but it is for someone that could barely walk at age 23.

I have decided to come out with my story because there has been a tot of fake stories about my doctor (second hand stories and fake ones).  This man changed my life and helped me to become a normal person again. I could not remain shut up anymore.
It is very easy to attack when you have normal legs and you decide to break both of your limbs just to become taller. it is very likely this people will feel pain and have problems, as they come from a normal peroperative condition.
But keep in mind doctors do perform lots of cases in people like me, with real problems.

have a nice day

mediocre

Re: My miracle with Dr Monegal (Clinica Diagonal Barcelona)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »

This post is very dodgy.

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 11:30:34 AM »

All this drama around Monegal, just creates further publicity for him.  ;D ;D

It seems shady to me.

Not sure if this forum is meant for that

Cinderella

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 11:40:30 AM »

Listen guys. This is my story and i cannot have a bad word for my doc.
As I said others with healthy legs decide to break them to gaín a few cm, and this is risky.
In my case I had no choice and he made the miracle.

You can call it publicity.... I call it being thankful.
And YES I would recommend him of course, but don t want to have an absurd debate here

ouroboros

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »

I am 25 years old, female and I was born normal. When I was 12 years old I had a bike accident and I had a proximal femur epiphysiolisis. I had to undergo surgery at children hospital to prevent AVN (avascular necrosis) of the head of my rigth femur.
As years went by, my rigth limb started to develop a limb length discrepancy and a rigth hip osteorthrosis. My condition was progressively worst and worst. I could not run, walk fast, ride a bicycle or even work. I am a physiotherapist and I could barely remain up for more than 30 minutes.

2 years ago, I met a patient who did quadrilateral Limb lengthening with Dr Monegal, and he said that he could probably see my case and give me a solution. So me and my family decided to visit him in Barcelona.

Hello Cinderella, I'm glad that you where able to solve your issues, as your quality of life seems to have improved.

Can you tell us if you had seen other orthopedic doctors before Dr. Monegal? If so, what did they suggest?
Did they advise you have a similar surgery? or did they expect you to miraculously get better on your own, and just wear a custom made shoe to solve the LLD.

The Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 12:23:58 PM »

This post is very dodgy.
I definitely agree with you
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Datum

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 12:31:50 PM »

This post is very dodgy.

I definitely agree with you

I agree. Cinderella has little credibility. Perhaps she's a fake, perhaps she's the doctor himself (I will show later why) and if she isn't her arguments aren’t relevant here. Not a cosmetic patient who can understand the suffering of people who were healthy and were crippled after surgery after greedy doctors' lies

Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »

I highly doubt Dr Monegal would get on a fake profile to earn customers and make his credibilty on the forum better ( he probably gets customers regardless, he works for the hospital not his own company) but whatever if this is a fake profile or not ur story doesnt matter to me since it wasnt a cosmetic procedure. To me, a miracle is gaining 10 cm and being a track star lol solving a simple leg length discrepancy isnt a miracl

Auron

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 01:28:10 PM »

All this drama around Monegal, just creates further publicity for him.  ;D ;D

It seems shady to me.

Not sure if this forum is meant for that
Sometimes I wonder if this is why he has so many patients lately  ;D ;D

Four Inch

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 06:39:28 PM »

I agree. Cinderella has little credibility. Perhaps she's a fake, perhaps she's the doctor himself (I will show later why) and if she isn't her arguments aren’t relevant here. Not a cosmetic patient who can understand the suffering of people who were healthy and were crippled after surgery after greedy doctors' lies

I know Datum.  it's so unbelievable when someone has something positive to say about Dr. Monegal right?  Even though he has PLENTY or positive patient testimonials.  But, everyone should take your malicious posts as the truth right?   

You speak as if you have been through the LL procedure yourself; you strike me as a ball-less troll that would not have the perseverance to go though the procedure.  Please, correct me if I wrong, but your claim to fame is simply to defame other real patients, like Cinderella, and doctors that you seem to have a perpetual boner for in reality - correct? ;D

biggerdreams

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 05:19:27 AM »

I still vote to have a forensic analyst come look at the typing style of everyone against or for Monegal lmao

I want to see who are behind all these masks.

Cinderella

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 08:07:03 AM »

Hello Cinderella, I'm glad that you where able to solve your issues, as your quality of life seems to have improved.

Can you tell us if you had seen other orthopedic doctors before Dr. Monegal? If so, what did they suggest?
Did they advise you have a similar surgery? or did they expect you to miraculously get better on your own, and just wear a custom made shoe to solve the LLD.

Thanks for your support Ourobros.
Yes I saw other surgeons where I live but they were not too experienced in Limb Reconstruction.
They' said I was young to have a hip reconstruction surgery at my age. I could not get better because my hip had no ROM and pain was unbearable. I did use a shoe with a 3+ cm lift for 12 years and could not walk more than 10-15 minutes. So no miracle recovery until I had surgery  to fix my hip joint and correct my discrepancy. I just feel normal now, but I was crippled and suffer during almost 11 years after my accident.

Have a nice day

notatroll

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2019, 06:33:33 PM »

FAKE stuff posted by Monegal staff

patientprivacy

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2019, 07:13:36 PM »

FAKE stuff posted by Monegal staff

Please, don’t throw your rubbish here and leave Cinderella alone. She’s my friend (not Monegal staff).

This is your 333rd post attacking Monegal. Can you please stop making a fool out of yourself?

notatroll

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2019, 08:04:27 PM »

Please, don’t throw your rubbish here and leave Cinderella alone. She’s my friend (not Monegal staff).

This is your 333rd post attacking Monegal. Can you please stop making a fool out of yourself?

FYI Patientprivacy is Monegal staff too

Americanfootball

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2019, 08:51:37 PM »

Don’t waste your time with unnecessary comments.
The most important is that being REAL! Im one of the best diary there and i explain important  points and inform everybody with my experiences. Even if you can ask Starray 8)He is the one who met with me there during his stay in Mic.

STAY STRONG !

notatroll

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2019, 09:36:05 PM »

Don’t waste your time with unnecessary comments.
The most important is that being REAL! Im one of the best diary there and i explain important  points and inform everybody with my experiences. Even if you can ask Starray 8)He is the one who met with me there during his stay in Mic.

STAY STRONG !

What the fk are you saying u moron? Your post doesn't make sense. We aren't talking about you. You've nothing to do with Cinderella or PatientPrivacy. Who the thell do you think you are to say your diary is one of the best here?

Most people here think Americanfootball is a tool

btw for people who dont know 'Americanfootball'. This is the guy who did LL with Salameh-fixtator and during LL said "this is the best surgeon ever, best ever fixtator"  ::) ::). People adviced against it, but he kept preaching the same words about Salameh as he is doing with Dr. Monegal.

So take whatever he says with a large bag of salt. 

Over and out.

[@Americanfootball] You guys might be mentally unstable and Monegal is taking advantage of it by manipulating you or hes paying you. Every pt must be truthful on here or it makes them, their diaries, and Monegal unreliable.

American Footballer , you had surgey with salameh , but are you fully recoverd as you said in the old forum or you lied to us? Are you a trustable person?

BTW people said in the telegram groups American Football is poisonous. I think he's a psycho. CHECK his posts in Yagen's diary where he said he would kill Monegal and then yelled at Cinderella and called her troll. LOL. Monegal's supporters fighting against each other

im not saying Dr Monegal is perfect  … This operation is to take Risk, if you dont want to take risk, spend your life like now.  sorry  but to be honest i m a bit vindictive and  arrogant person and if something happens to  me, i kill him before you!

If it goes wrong, I would kill him before you!!!
Are you another troll !
Cindirella, you don’t need give a explanation to this sentence!!!
And do I have to ask you which in Manner should I talk?

I EXPLAINED IT!!!!!!!!!

Your posts are bull

Activatedx

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 10:59:03 PM »

Hello to everyone. I have been reading the forum for over 2 years now, and I finally decided to share my experience with all of you.

Dr Monegal is not the typical doctor. He is closer than others and very supportive. What surprised me the most was his commitment and determination trying to sort out my case when I asked him about the price of surgery.  He said, 'No worries, I will take care of you' and he did it.
At that stage my right leg was 3,6 cm shorter and my rigth hip ROM was almost 0, with a lot of pain which only allowed me to walk for less than 5 minutes, something unacceptable for a PT.

I had surgery on my rigth hip/limb and the most amazing feeling just from the day after surgery was that my LLD was gone, my hip flexion was 90º (it was 10º before surgery) and I was able to walk without that terrible groin pain. doctor was very happy and told me...'well that is just your fist step, this will go better and better'.

1,5 years after surgery I feel like a normal girl of my age. I walk, I work, I go to the gym, I ride a bicycle, i can dance and use heel shoes. You migth say that is not big deal but it is for someone that could barely walk at age 23.

I have decided to come out with my story because there has been a tot of fake stories about my doctor (second hand stories and fake ones).  This man changed my life and helped me to become a normal person again. I could not remain shut up anymore.
It is very easy to attack when you have normal legs and you decide to break both of your limbs just to become taller. it is very likely this people will feel pain and have problems, as they come from a normal peroperative condition.
But keep in mind doctors do perform lots of cases in people like me, with real problems.

have a nice day

Seems like bullsh*t to me, anyone can tell this sounds like a robot typed it. I don’t want to discredit or undermine anyone but it seems kind of obvious, a real diary would have xrays and photos and the good+bad. I don’t think a limb lengthening exists where it went easy as Cinderella describes

patientprivacy

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 11:26:41 PM »

Seems like bullsh*t to me, anyone can tell this sounds like a robot typed it. I don’t want to discredit or undermine anyone but it seems kind of obvious, a real diary would have xrays and photos and the good+bad. I don’t think a limb lengthening exists where it went easy as Cinderella describes

Cinderella isn’t describing CLL, but correction.

Activatedx

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2019, 02:42:45 AM »

Cinderella isn’t describing CLL, but correction.

Same applies, there’s no proof. If anyone else on this forums wants to believe a diary with no xrays or videos or medical records they can, I just simple won’t myself

Americanfootball

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2019, 07:50:15 AM »

What the fk are you saying u moron? Your post doesn't make sense. We aren't talking about you. You've nothing to do with Cinderella or PatientPrivacy. Who the thell do you think you are to say your diary is one of the best here?

Most people here think Americanfootball is a tool

BTW people said in the telegram groups American Football is poisonous. I think he's a psycho. CHECK his posts in Yagen's diary where he said he would kill Monegal and then yelled at Cinderella and called her troll. LOL. Monegal's supporters fighting against each other

Your posts are bull

you fking little bug ;D , what do you talking about and saying me 'Moron' ?Who are you ?where is your diary, where is your X rays?  you lost your mind with your obsession. Hey people,  please read my diary and then decide who is right?

1. I finished my lengthening process without problem expect for just some tightness ,no structural problem(like broke, bending, misalignment,(this makes you crazy ;)!

2. I M A TOUGH GUY 8),FROM THE BEGINING OF DIARY I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW I M MOTIVATED HOW I  HAVE A GOOD MINDSET, HOW IM A POWERFUL , IM A WARRIOR THAT WALK MY OWN PATH.THAT MAKES PEOPLE A LITTLE BIT ARROGANT AND A BIT  ARROGANT PEOPLE ARE  ALWAYS GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT  CATS PAW ,
 THESE  PEOPLE HAVE SUCH A BIG CHARACHTER THAT THEY ARE NOT TOOL OF SOMEONE ELSE. EASY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN BE A TOOL OF DOCTORS.

3.TALKING ABOUT KILLING IS A JOKE ! WHY I KILL MY DOCTOR? AM I SERIE KILLER ? I WROTE THERE "I KILL BEFORE YOU", IT MEANS 'CASTIGATE' YOU DONT NEED CRITICISE MY DOCTOR !  I CRITICISE MY DOCTOR BEFORE YOU, BUT YOU ARE INCREDIBLE MANIPULATOR, YOU WANT MISUSE IT!  THIS IS A REALY DISCREDITIBLE BEHAVIOUR!

4.HUH  :o? don't lie ! I didn't call someone as a troll ! Fighting? :)) I don't care what  cindrealla or anyone do, what important is that writing  my journey and give information to  the people.

5. sometimes i wonder which kind of  brain you have?  if I had not been recovered with first op. I wouldn't have got femur op.
Dr Salameh is a very successful and skilled Doctor and his technique is different, I say always, I would go with him if he had much experience with Femur.

6.MY POSTS BULL :P ? Funny ! I m sharing my X rays, my experience, and summarise  important points.  Does it mean post bull? 

STAY STRONG!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:38:40 AM by Americanfootball »

notatroll

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2019, 06:04:42 PM »

you fking little bug ;D , what do you talking about and saying me 'Moron' ?Who are you ?where is your diary, where is your X rays?  you lost your mind with your obsession. Hey people,  please read my diary and then decide who is right?

1. I finished my lengthening process without problem expect for just some tightness ,no structural problem(like broke, bending, misalignment,(this makes you crazy ;)!

2. I M A TOUGH GUY 8),FROM THE BEGINING OF DIARY I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW I M MOTIVATED HOW I  HAVE A GOOD MINDSET, HOW IM A POWERFUL , IM A WARRIOR THAT WALK MY OWN PATH.THAT MAKES PEOPLE A LITTLE BIT ARROGANT AND A BIT  ARROGANT PEOPLE ARE  ALWAYS GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT  CATS PAW ,
 THESE  PEOPLE HAVE SUCH A BIG CHARACHTER THAT THEY ARE NOT TOOL OF SOMEONE ELSE. EASY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN BE A TOOL OF DOCTORS.

3.TALKING ABOUT KILLING IS A JOKE ! WHY I KILL MY DOCTOR? AM I SERIE KILLER ? I WROTE THERE "I KILL BEFORE YOU", IT MEANS 'CASTIGATE' YOU DONT NEED CRITICISE MY DOCTOR !  I CRITICISE MY DOCTOR BEFORE YOU, BUT YOU ARE INCREDIBLE MANIPULATOR, YOU WANT MISUSE IT!  THIS IS A REALY DISCREDITIBLE BEHAVIOUR!

4.HUH  :o? don't lie ! I didn't call someone as a troll ! Fighting? :)) I don't care what  cindrealla or anyone do, what important is that writing  my journey and give information to  the people.

5. sometimes i wonder which kind of  brain you have?  if I had not been recovered with first op. I wouldn't have got femur op.
Dr Salameh is a very successful and skilled Doctor and his technique is different, I say always, I would go with him if he had much experience with Femur.

6.MY POSTS BULL :P ? Funny ! I m sharing my X rays, my experience, and summarise  important points.  Does it mean post bull? 

STAY STRONG!

The moron got triggered. Stop shouting. We aren't deaf.

She's Monegal staff
Pages: [1]   Go Up