Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Reaching new heights with Betz 2018  (Read 17492 times)

Rammstein

• Visitor
Re: Reaching new heights with Betz 2018
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2018, 12:50:13 PM »

Hi Constantine, how are you today? I hope you enjoyed your he weekend.
Do you have Pain right now? And how is the lengthening going?

Constantine

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2018, 04:34:17 PM »

Hi Constantine, how are you today? I hope you enjoyed your he weekend.
Do you have Pain right now? And how is the lengthening going?

6,3cm today.
The last two nights i woke up many times because my legs was so stiff. I had to bend and stretch them many times to get them relaxed again and continue sleeping. But in total i slept around 7 hours.
The morning pain today was much more then the other days. I took my morning pain killers and waited rolled in bed until they do their job. My nerve pain is a litte bit sill there in my left leg. Sometimes i don't feel sometimes it makes me scream "ahh".
Clicking is still easy and not painful. But i have the feeling that i need more strength now to click.
Everyday i am thinking about the day when i am finished with lengthening. It feels like this day will never come but i know it will. So i try to stay motivated.The Bad days like today are just really horrible because of the pain. The other Days its just a feeling that you want your life back.
Today the all day i walked more then 2km. Walking is getting more difficult for me everyday. My duckass and wide legs doesn't allow me to do any step without my crutches. I hope to get fixed that asap after i finished Lenghtening.

Android

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »

Good stuff Constantine. Even with all the little issues, glad that you're still getting all that sleep. I'm sure it helps a lot in your body's capacity to heal. Keep it up!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Constantine

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2018, 06:11:11 PM »

Good stuff Constantine. Even with all the little issues, glad that you're still getting all that sleep. I'm sure it helps a lot in your body's capacity to heal. Keep it up!

thanks Android! i hope so!
yes my sleeping is really good compared what i read in other diaries. But on the other hand i have beside the general pain a lot of nerve pain.. :(

lucindaris

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2018, 07:09:56 PM »

good luck man, fingers crossed since start, so for what amount of cms are you aiming right now?

myloginacct

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2018, 07:16:41 PM »

Did Betz say anything about the duck ass getting worse the more you lengthen?

Constantine

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2018, 08:00:57 PM »

good luck man, fingers crossed since start, so for what amount of cms are you aiming right now?

thanks a lot lucindaris! to be honest i am still not sure. I would like to stop at 8cm to finish all this and get asap a good recovery time. Maybe a few days more and thats it. I have a bad duck ass and if its go further like this i am afraid to not even reach 8cm.
Of course 10 cm is very attractive. Before LL i used the shoe inlays of 2cm and i know that this can be really a big increase. But on the other hand walking with nails that sticks out 10cm is a big risk i think. As best i am hoping a happy end between 8-9cm  ;)

Did Betz say anything about the duck ass getting worse the more you lengthen?

No, but this is the case i think. For me my duck ass mostly got worse until 6 cm. From there i don't notice that its getting a lot more worse but maybe little by little. Duck ass came because of stretching so much the IT Bands and Hip . The Body compensate all this with pushing the hip to the front. This makes me really crazy and it is so difficult to work against such stretched IT Bands.

Rammstein

• Visitor
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »

Sorry guys to write in german, but my englisch is really bad and I can not write my idea right in english.

@Constantine: Das freut mich gerade, dass es dir nach und  nach besser geht. Naja, ich glaube zwischen 7 und 8 würden echt sehr gut heilen. Je größer die Verlängerung ist bzw. länger, desto mehr Schmerzen du am Ende hast, oder liege ich da falsch?
Und was ist dieses "duckass" Ding? Ich habe es gegooglt aber konnte keine gute Antwort drauf haben. Bleibt das für immer oder das geht auch nach der Zeit?
Könntest du auch bitte zwischen durch die Kommentare in Deutsch schreiben? Die Übersetzung macht mich manchmal durcheinander :D

Constantine

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2018, 09:11:36 AM »

Sorry guys to write in german, but my englisch is really bad and I can not write my idea right in english.

@Constantine: Das freut mich gerade, dass es dir nach und  nach besser geht. Naja, ich glaube zwischen 7 und 8 würden echt sehr gut heilen. Je größer die Verlängerung ist bzw. länger, desto mehr Schmerzen du am Ende hast, oder liege ich da falsch?
Und was ist dieses "duckass" Ding? Ich habe es gegooglt aber konnte keine gute Antwort drauf haben. Bleibt das für immer oder das geht auch nach der Zeit?
Könntest du auch bitte zwischen durch die Kommentare in Deutsch schreiben? Die Übersetzung macht mich manchmal durcheinander :D

Duckass heißt übersetzt entenarsch und sollte natürlich weg gehen.
Schmerzen ist bei jedem anders , ich empfinde seit 5 cm die Sache nicht mehr so schmerzhaft. Am schlimmsten war es bis 3cm.
Umso weniger du verlängerst umso besser ist natürlich die Heilung. Aber man niold forum  viel Stress , schmerzen und kosten auf sich und das soll sich dann am Ende auch lohnen. Mein Minimum ist 8cm..

He was asking if the duckass stays forever, I answered hopefully not :)
Then he asked if more you lengthened means more pain .
For me the most painful time was until 3cm. Since 5 cm I feel much better.

Today my nerve pain in my left leg came back. It’s curios , when I walk It doesn’t hurt that much but when I lie in bed and bend my leg a little  it makes me scream. I take Lyrica everyday but i don’t think that it helps.

myloginacct

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2018, 08:58:10 PM »

If the duck ass got worse with the more you lengthened, wouldn't you lose any extra centimeters you gained by that act of lengthening more?

It could not be worth it. But I'm no doctor. Just something to maybe ask your doctor about.

Cr7

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2018, 09:06:53 PM »

Hello Constantine
Hope everything goes fine during your ll journey .

Could u pls post some X-rays and pics.
It would be of great help.

Constantine

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2018, 07:05:16 AM »

If the duck ass got worse with the more you lengthened, wouldn't you lose any extra centimeters you gained by that act of lengthening more?

It could not be worth it. But I'm no doctor. Just something to maybe ask your doctor about.

of course you are losing cm. But after lengthening it shouldnt stay like this :)
You lose centimeters because of wide legs, duckass and bendet legs while you stay.I must stay on one straighten leg like a flamingo to notice my actual height.
After lengthening is finished the recovery work starts. I will keep working with my physio, stretching on my own etc. The Physio work now is just a fight i can't win. One day i stretch and work on my wide legs , IT bands and its getting better. But next after clicking its the same or more worse again. It is like a Hamster wheel.
Yesterday i wrote that my nerve pain came back again, this was wrong i think. I noticed later that the pain is in may calf. I think i got a calf strain and its hurting like crazy. The day before i walked a lot and because of my awkward walking i injured my calf. So one problem more during my LL journey. I need to walk to activate bone healing . One the other hand i am injuring myself because i can't walk normal. Thats really frustrating  >:(

Rammstein

• Visitor
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2018, 08:05:22 AM »

Hi Constantine. How are you today and how is your pain? ist it gone hopefully? and how is the lengthening?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:16:31 AM by Rammstein »

Constantine

« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »

6,6cm

Days are going really slow when you do LL and this month was like never ending for me. If i could do some productive work or follow my hobbies the days would go really fast. But this is not possible, i am busy with managing pain,clicking , taking pain killers etc. I don't have the mood to do anything else. I am just waiting that this ends. But May will be the last month of lengthening for me.
Last wednesday i took a day off from clicking because of pain in my calf. The next day i clicked all 15 at once and i felt nothing. This happens always when i take a day off. The next two days i can click all at once and i feel almost nothing. The third day i must split the clicks otherwise its again too much pain after clicking.
Yesterday i was at the mall and walked a lot. Walking is getting more difficult everyday. My legs are still bend when i walk but i try to stretch my legs with every step. I must walk as much as i can to stimulate the bone healing but the distance i can walk is getting less everyday. But the fact that the bone healing is so important forces me to keep walking even if it is just a few steps. I have at home 14 stairs that i have to take 2-3 times everyday if i want or not.This helps also to stay active.

My pain killers are going to finish soon. I need to contact Dr Betz office for a new prescription next week.

Duck ass and wide legs: same level
Sleeping: last night i slept 9 hours without any break. I am sorry for those you have sleeping problems but i think everybody has is own goods and bads.
Clicking: still easy
Pain: still little pain in my right calf.

For me the hardest part of LL until now was the first 2-4 Weeks. After that it was still hard but manageable. Specially after reaching 5cm and starting to split the clicks everything gots easier.

wish you a nice sunday

Constantine

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »

7cm Post

What a nice number! In the beginning my roommate told me about a guy who is lengthening and reached 7 cm. This was so far away for me, i couldn't imagine to say this one day for me. But today is this day and i am really happy! Now i can see a light at the end of the tunnel

I have no noticeable difference since i reached 6cm in case of issues. Just i feel my legs are bended a little bit more when i stay.
Now I can't wait for my recovery time, i hope everything will go well for me. End of this month i will schedule my new x rays. I hope my bone healing is going well. It was a long long time until here, losing month of your life, risking so many things . At this moment i am not regretting it at all. 

i am so curious about when i finally notice my new height. At this moment my height is still not noticeable because of my wide legst etc.

i wish you a nice weekend guys!

C

Android

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2018, 09:49:26 PM »

Congrats on crossing another milestone! Smooth sailing so far.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Constantine

« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2018, 06:03:36 PM »

Congrats on crossing another milestone! Smooth sailing so far.

Thanks android. :)

Constantine

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2018, 08:38:57 PM »

Hello guys, iam still at 7,3cm. Iam not clicking since 4 days now. Because Again a sharp pain at the outside of my calf. The pain started after I had a walk at the mall. But I don’t know what it is really. Walking is still fine but the problem is the pain starts when I rotate my leg for clicking. Even a little rotate hurts like hell. My Theorie is that this comes from disabled walking ( bended legs , duck ass ). I am a little bit frustrated as I wanted to finish soon. Now again everything takes longer..I read always that people has sleeping problems or upper leg pain etc. I have always the most pain around my calf and I had to take off already so many times because of this area.. I hate this because i am lengthening my femur and not my tibias. I don’t think that I can click tomorrow but maybe on Monday. This time is really a long break :( I am lengthening more than 3 month for just 7,3cm.

Constantine

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2018, 08:42:40 PM »

I called Dr. Betz . Of course at the phone he can’t give me a diagnosis but he said also that it is nerve or from wrong walking. He wrote me a prescription for voltaren resinat. He said normally it’s not recommended during lengthening but I should take it until the pain is gone. I hope it helps :(

myloginacct

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2018, 09:54:51 PM »

Why not stop lengthening now?

Constantine

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2018, 09:21:37 AM »

Why not stop lengthening now?

I paid so much , so much suffer and pain. I must reach my minimum goal of 8 . Today is the 5th day and I still can’t click because of the pain . I want to wait another two days .

myloginacct

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2018, 10:20:43 AM »

But it's just 0.7cm. If it keeps being so difficult, you have to wonder whether 0.7cm is worth all of that.

8cm is currently the maximum nails like Precice 2.2 allow.

Rooting for you, though. :)

Android

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2018, 08:17:24 PM »

I paid so much , so much suffer and pain. I must reach my minimum goal of 8 . Today is the 5th day and I still can’t click because of the pain . I want to wait another two days .

Even on your click days I'd lengthen less than usual. Go slow and let your legs catch up if you're not stopping until 8 cm.

Constantine

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2018, 08:04:38 PM »

But it's just 0.7cm. If it keeps being so difficult, you have to wonder whether 0.7cm is worth all of that.

8cm is currently the maximum nails like Precice 2.2 allow.

Rooting for you, though. :)

Yes you’re right 0.7cm is nothing but before the surgery my goal was 10. Then I said because of  propotions I go until 9cm . Later I said 8cm is my minimum goal. Now stopping at 7cm would feel like losing

Even on your click days I'd lengthen less than usual. Go slow and let your legs catch up if you're not stopping until 8 cm.
How many times did you click?
I am going slow already, i didn’t clicked for 5 days.Just my right legs 10 times a day.

I met a orthopedic dr here in my hometown. He said it’s the big nerve what is hurting. It gets a little bit better and i clicked through the pain , the doc said i can do that if I can bear the pain. Dr. Betz said the same on our last call. But it’s the hardest thing throug my LL. But just one week and then it’s all over .
So today I am at 7,44 cm
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:46:48 PM by Constantine »

Johnson1111

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2018, 06:36:26 AM »

I don't blame you at all. If 10 was what your mind was focused on - then 7 is devastating and unacceptable. Were your IT bands partially released?

Constantine

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2018, 07:47:01 AM »

The nerve pain is almost gone and I am clicking again. With today I am at 7,6cm

The days i had to rest was really frustrating for me in case of losing time. In one week i didn’t click 5 days. But now I am happy that I did it.. When i need to take a day off I hate it but after I am happy that I did so :) . I have so much energy now and my pain level even with clicking is really low. I advise to all coming LLers to take a day off as long as you need. It’s easier then to reach your goal instead of fighting against the body all the time. After the third day I noticed a recovery already and on third day actually I didn’t need pain killers anymore (accept for my nerve pain).

My sleeping is still really good. Minimum 8 hours of sleep everyday
Clicking is still easy.

What I notice is that every cm is a new challenge, you never know what will come.

I need to tell you something what happened the last days , i am flirting with 9cm  :-*  8cm is a men and I will reach it. But 9 is a nice lady with beautiful curves. She has danger but she can be worth it. She is looking at me and flirting all the time. I try not to give her attention but she is really hard flirting . And more and more  every day but I don’t know if I should go to her..what you say guys ???

I don't blame you at all. If 10 was what your mind was focused on - then 7 is devastating and unacceptable. Were your IT bands partially released?
Yes that it is.
My it bands and duckass will be a challenge during recovery. My legs are really wide but since weeks they stay at the same level. Maybe any wider is not possible  :)

Constantine

« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »

8,07cm

I am over my minimum goal and can’t believe it. It was a long journey until here and the hardest challenge of my life.
Since my last nerve pain I feel really good. I must say I never felt so good during my LL.thats why  I decided to go a few days more. I thought about stopping but I will never get this chance again. So let’s try to come to the 9cm as near as posssible.

When i sit down my right leg is difficult to stretch , left leg is no problem.
Duck ass and bended legs are still bothering me. I still try to walk with crutches but long distances is not possible anymore. It’s not because of pain more that my muscles get tired.

lucindaris

« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2018, 08:54:42 PM »

That's awesome. I was your b4 height and now you are 175. Gratz but take care since its serious amount for one segment.

Constantine

« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2018, 04:17:43 PM »

8,3cm!

I did my last clicks yesterday and today is my first day post lengthening and 107 Days Post Surgery!!

Its hard to believe that the lengthening is over. I was over years talking about this surgery and dreaming of being taller. Now is the day and it is some how unreal. It is a emotional moment for me. I am now a little bit over 175cm! For me this is so much!
I hated to be 167 and i hated to wear shoe inlays and always choosing shoes because of the height of the bottom.I hated to be always the smallest men in the room , i hated to look always up to other people! This hate gives me the energy to survive so many nerve attacks and go further, to suffer all the Lengthening phase. And it will give me the power i need for the recovery...

It was a really hard and long journey until now. Now i am facing my recovery, i shedult already all my PT sessions for the next weeks but first i want to rest a few days and just stretch by myself and calm down.
I still can't fully stretch my right leg its bended so much when i lie in bed. Last night was the first night where i couldn't sleep.I think my Body reached his limits and is telling me now to stop so i listen.I wanted to go until 9cm but the 7mm wouldn't make any difference compared to the risks. My Proportions looks really good and my femurs looks natural.

I had a long lengthening phase because of many rest days and reduced clicking after 6cm to 15 clicks per day. My biggest issue was the nerve pain what i had many times.The hardest time was definitely the first weeks. What helped me was the time when i started to split the clicking as is said in a post before. After pain to be disabled was really hard, i tried to work but this was not possible. To have constant pain was also hard but manageable. You need to face the pain and know when it starts --> after clicking.
Sometimes i start to count the days and hours but i noticed quickly that this doesn't makes sense and can make you crazy. You must think about other thinks and try not to be too much in the LL tunnel. I know this is easy to say. Go outside to drink a coffee , see other people or play playstation games. And just people who did LL should give any advises or recommendations. Because if you didn't had LL you have no idea!!! Before LL i read so much in this forum in the internet and i thought i know what is coming. I had no idea!!My before LL had no idea:)

I am very thankful that sleeping was almost never a problem for me.
The most people say that you forget all the pain and suffer. I must say i want to forget it :)

My minimum goal was 8cm and i am really happy with the result. I am looking forward to notice my real height when i am recovered. Now when i stay i can't feel much difference because of my bended legs and Duckass. I hope that this gets better day by day. Next week i will take my X Rays. I am a bit nervous and hope that the bone healing has improved.

Constantine out  ;)

Johnson1111

« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2018, 04:31:53 PM »

8,3cm!

I did my last clicks yesterday and today is my first day post lengthening and 107 Days Post Surgery!!

Its hard to believe that the lengthening is over. I was over years talking about this surgery and dreaming of being taller. Now is the day and it is some how unreal. It is a emotional moment for me. I am now a little bit over 175cm! For me this is so much!
I hated to be 167 and i hated to wear shoe inlays and always choosing shoes because of the height of the bottom.I hated to be always the smallest men in the room , i hated to look always up to other people! This hate gives me the energy to survive so many nerve attacks and go further, to suffer all the Lengthening phase. And it will give me the power i need for the recovery...

It was a really hard and long journey until now. Now i am facing my recovery, i shedult already all my PT sessions for the next weeks but first i want to rest a few days and just stretch by myself and calm down.
I still can't fully stretch my right leg its bended so much when i lie in bed. Last night was the first night where i couldn't sleep.I think my Body reached his limits and is telling me now to stop so i listen.I wanted to go until 9cm but the 7mm wouldn't make any difference compared to the risks. My Proportions looks really good and my femurs looks natural.

I had a long lengthening phase because of many rest days and reduced clicking after 6cm to 15 clicks per day. My biggest issue was the nerve pain what i had many times.The hardest time was definitely the first weeks. What helped me was the time when i started to split the clicking as is said in a post before. After pain to be disabled was really hard, i tried to work but this was not possible. To have constant pain was also hard but manageable. You need to face the pain and know when it starts --> after clicking.
Sometimes i start to count the days and hours but i noticed quickly that this doesn't makes sense and can make you crazy. You must think about other thinks and try not to be too much in the LL tunnel. I know this is easy to say. Go outside to drink a coffee , see other people or play playstation games. And just people who did LL should give any advises or recommendations. Because if you didn't had LL you have no idea!!! Before LL i read so much in this forum in the internet and i thought i know what is coming. I had no idea!!My before LL had no idea:)

I am very thankful that sleeping was almost never a problem for me.
The most people say that you forget all the pain and suffer. I must say i want to forget it :)

My minimum goal was 8cm and i am really happy with the result. I am looking forward to notice my real height when i am recovered. Now when i stay i can't feel much difference because of my bended legs and Duckass. I hope that this gets better day by day. Next week i will take my X Rays. I am a bit nervous and hope that the bone healing has improved.

Constantine out  ;)

What will you do about the duck ass and what are the ways you're going to try to combat it?

lucindaris

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »

Awesome, wish you best recovery. Goddamn I have similar feelings, same starting height and live close to Germany (Poland). Everyone is different but i hope to reach similar amount aswell. Once more good luck.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up