Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Reaching new heights with Betz 2018  (Read 17617 times)

Johnson1111

Re: Reaching new heights with Betz 2018
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2018, 04:31:53 PM »

8,3cm!

I did my last clicks yesterday and today is my first day post lengthening and 107 Days Post Surgery!!

Its hard to believe that the lengthening is over. I was over years talking about this surgery and dreaming of being taller. Now is the day and it is some how unreal. It is a emotional moment for me. I am now a little bit over 175cm! For me this is so much!
I hated to be 167 and i hated to wear shoe inlays and always choosing shoes because of the height of the bottom.I hated to be always the smallest men in the room , i hated to look always up to other people! This hate gives me the energy to survive so many nerve attacks and go further, to suffer all the Lengthening phase. And it will give me the power i need for the recovery...

It was a really hard and long journey until now. Now i am facing my recovery, i shedult already all my PT sessions for the next weeks but first i want to rest a few days and just stretch by myself and calm down.
I still can't fully stretch my right leg its bended so much when i lie in bed. Last night was the first night where i couldn't sleep.I think my Body reached his limits and is telling me now to stop so i listen.I wanted to go until 9cm but the 7mm wouldn't make any difference compared to the risks. My Proportions looks really good and my femurs looks natural.

I had a long lengthening phase because of many rest days and reduced clicking after 6cm to 15 clicks per day. My biggest issue was the nerve pain what i had many times.The hardest time was definitely the first weeks. What helped me was the time when i started to split the clicking as is said in a post before. After pain to be disabled was really hard, i tried to work but this was not possible. To have constant pain was also hard but manageable. You need to face the pain and know when it starts --> after clicking.
Sometimes i start to count the days and hours but i noticed quickly that this doesn't makes sense and can make you crazy. You must think about other thinks and try not to be too much in the LL tunnel. I know this is easy to say. Go outside to drink a coffee , see other people or play playstation games. And just people who did LL should give any advises or recommendations. Because if you didn't had LL you have no idea!!! Before LL i read so much in this forum in the internet and i thought i know what is coming. I had no idea!!My before LL had no idea:)

I am very thankful that sleeping was almost never a problem for me.
The most people say that you forget all the pain and suffer. I must say i want to forget it :)

My minimum goal was 8cm and i am really happy with the result. I am looking forward to notice my real height when i am recovered. Now when i stay i can't feel much difference because of my bended legs and Duckass. I hope that this gets better day by day. Next week i will take my X Rays. I am a bit nervous and hope that the bone healing has improved.

Constantine out  ;)

What will you do about the duck ass and what are the ways you're going to try to combat it?

lucindaris

« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »

Awesome, wish you best recovery. Goddamn I have similar feelings, same starting height and live close to Germany (Poland). Everyone is different but i hope to reach similar amount aswell. Once more good luck.

myloginacct

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2018, 10:16:30 PM »

8,3cm!

I did my last clicks yesterday and today is my first day post lengthening and 107 Days Post Surgery!!

Its hard to believe that the lengthening is over. I was over years talking about this surgery and dreaming of being taller. Now is the day and it is some how unreal. It is a emotional moment for me. I am now a little bit over 175cm! For me this is so much!
I hated to be 167 and i hated to wear shoe inlays and always choosing shoes because of the height of the bottom.I hated to be always the smallest men in the room , i hated to look always up to other people! This hate gives me the energy to survive so many nerve attacks and go further, to suffer all the Lengthening phase. And it will give me the power i need for the recovery...

It was a really hard and long journey until now. Now i am facing my recovery, i shedult already all my PT sessions for the next weeks but first i want to rest a few days and just stretch by myself and calm down.
I still can't fully stretch my right leg its bended so much when i lie in bed. Last night was the first night where i couldn't sleep.I think my Body reached his limits and is telling me now to stop so i listen.I wanted to go until 9cm but the 7mm wouldn't make any difference compared to the risks. My Proportions looks really good and my femurs looks natural.

I had a long lengthening phase because of many rest days and reduced clicking after 6cm to 15 clicks per day. My biggest issue was the nerve pain what i had many times.The hardest time was definitely the first weeks. What helped me was the time when i started to split the clicking as is said in a post before. After pain to be disabled was really hard, i tried to work but this was not possible. To have constant pain was also hard but manageable. You need to face the pain and know when it starts --> after clicking.
Sometimes i start to count the days and hours but i noticed quickly that this doesn't makes sense and can make you crazy. You must think about other thinks and try not to be too much in the LL tunnel. I know this is easy to say. Go outside to drink a coffee , see other people or play playstation games. And just people who did LL should give any advises or recommendations. Because if you didn't had LL you have no idea!!! Before LL i read so much in this forum in the internet and i thought i know what is coming. I had no idea!!My before LL had no idea:)

I am very thankful that sleeping was almost never a problem for me.
The most people say that you forget all the pain and suffer. I must say i want to forget it :)

My minimum goal was 8cm and i am really happy with the result. I am looking forward to notice my real height when i am recovered. Now when i stay i can't feel much difference because of my bended legs and Duckass. I hope that this gets better day by day. Next week i will take my X Rays. I am a bit nervous and hope that the bone healing has improved.

Constantine out  ;)

Congratulations, Constantine! It's finally over.

I hope your healing goes well from now on, and your duckass situation is resolved as soon as possible.

I have to ask, too: would you consider posting a picture of your results in the forums after you're done with your recovery? Of course, a picture of yourself where we can see your lengthened femurs, but against a white background with no objects around you, and your face cropped out of the picture - for the anonymity.

Android

« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2018, 11:05:22 PM »

Amazing how fast time flies. Thanks for keeping us updated Constantine, keep working hard on PT!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Constantine

« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2018, 04:20:13 PM »

What will you do about the duck ass and what are the ways you're going to try to combat it?

The work for the duck ass i must do by myself. I have a really good PT , he's also osteopath and has a sport diploma. He told me that it is proofed scientifically that a stretch must be hold at least 4 minutes to bring the muscle to lengthen. He showed me different stretches for each muscle. I must do each stretch one time and hold at least 4 minutes , of course you can do it twice. He said it doesn't bring much to stretch 10 times a day for 30 seconds. He explained all this more complicated and professional but this is it in my language :) He also told me to do PT ones a week is totally enough to check if everything is improving and check if i do the exercises right. The rest i have to do by myself

Awesome, wish you best recovery. Goddamn I have similar feelings, same starting height and live close to Germany (Poland). Everyone is different but i hope to reach similar amount aswell. Once more good luck.

hey lucindaris, i hope you're doing well. Did you scheduled your Surgery already?

Congratulations, Constantine! It's finally over.

I hope your healing goes well from now on, and your duckass situation is resolved as soon as possible.

I have to ask, too: would you consider posting a picture of your results in the forums after you're done with your recovery? Of course, a picture of yourself where we can see your lengthened femurs, but against a white background with no objects around you, and your face cropped out of the picture - for the anonymity.

to be honest i don't want to post pictures.

Amazing how fast time flies. Thanks for keeping us updated Constantine, keep working hard on PT!

Hey Android, i remember your first post on my diary :) no lengthening is over time really flies :)

Constantine

« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2018, 04:23:28 PM »

I am now 4 days post lengthening. i feel a little bit better but still pain here and there.I start to get off the pain killers slowly.

I did my X rays today . I send them to Dr Betz and i am curious about his opinion.
I couldnt stretch my legs thats why we have two photos, they couldn't bring both legs completely on one picture:

https://imgur.com/gallery/AFHjESi

Wish you all a good day

C
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 07:40:42 PM by Constantine »

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2018, 07:03:27 PM »

I am now 4 days post lengthening. i feel a little bit better but still pain here and there.I start to get off the pain killers slowly.

I did my X rays today . I send them to Dr Betz and i am curious about his opinion.
Because of my bended legs they couldn't bring both legs on one pictures so there are two:

https://imgur.com/gallery/AFHjESi

Wish you all a good day

C
Pardon me, I am seeing straight bones here. What do you mean bent? as in leg muscles or the nails + bone? And do you imply its because of the surgery?
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

Constantine

« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2018, 07:42:05 PM »

Pardon me, I am seeing straight bones here. What do you mean bent? as in leg muscles or the nails + bone? And do you imply its because of the surgery?

sorry i wrote it wrong. i mean that i could not stretch my legs. Thats why splittet the X-ray in two parts, upper leg and then the rest of the nail.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2018, 07:44:19 PM »

sorry i wrote it wrong. i mean that i could not stretch my legs. Thats why splittet the X-ray in two parts, upper leg and then the rest of the nail.
;D. The bridge would fill up soon ;). I wish you a smooth recovery buddy ahead :) All the best!
159-181.

Constantine

« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2018, 07:47:06 PM »

;D. The bridge would fill up soon ;). I wish you a smooth recovery buddy ahead :) All the best!

thank you very much :) did you had your surgery already??

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2018, 07:51:50 PM »

thank you very much :) did you had your surgery already??
yes! Would PM you buddy ;)
159-181.

Constantine

« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2018, 07:53:17 PM »

lucindaris

« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2018, 12:24:13 AM »

hey lucindaris, i hope you're doing well. Did you scheduled your Surgery already?

I am still getting more money and finishing my degree. I might consider betz aswell if i get a decent amount of money.

myloginacc

« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2018, 12:37:08 AM »

to be honest i don't want to post pictures.

No problem. :) Thanks for the x-rays!
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

lucindaris

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2018, 12:06:22 AM »

How are you doing after over 8 cm LL?

Beastmode1234

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »

Is your duckass improving?

Constantine

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2018, 08:22:08 AM »

Hey !its 3 weeks now that I stopped clicking.

i am fine but I am light years away from walking without crutches. My duckass is still the same I don’t see any difference. Maybe a little bit. I am going regularly to pt . I didn’t know that starting walking again would be so hard.
I will try now to walk and stretch more but it’s really frustrating that everything goes so slow for me.

LongueEpopée

• Visitor
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2018, 10:58:06 AM »

hi, if you can't walk what is the reason ? weight bearing or muscle that you lost ?

Constantine

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2018, 11:08:37 AM »

hi, if you can't walk what is the reason ? weight bearing or muscle that you lost ?

I think it’s the muscles that I’ve lost . I walked today until now 2 km ( with stops of course). I was sweating like I had a shower. Before LL i was sportive and could jogg long distances but now I am like an old man and walking is really exhausting . I think I need to walk more, the first three weeks I couldn’t walk so much but from now on I need to push my self to walk with crutches as much as I can.

wishadream

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2018, 09:44:58 PM »

Hi Constantine. How are you doing? Thanks for detailed dairy. How is it going with improvement on complications? I mean wide legs, duck ass, and as you mentioned in the last comment walking?
Are they getting improved? I also have another question: were you able to go further to 9 or even 10 cms? Or it was impossible due to pain and pressure?

amaar

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2018, 11:36:21 PM »

Dont worry from now on you have to be patient. Step by step your condition becomes better.
It has been almost 5 and a half months since I finished lengthening.
I still have a duckass which forces me to use the crutches.
I have 5 times for 50 min physio and I am able now to swim.
Hopefully in a couple of months you and I can walk straight.

Constantine

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2018, 07:33:58 AM »

Hi Constantine. How are you doing? Thanks for detailed dairy. How is it going with improvement on complications? I mean wide legs, duck ass, and as you mentioned in the last comment walking?
Are they getting improved? I also have another question: were you able to go further to 9 or even 10 cms? Or it was impossible due to pain and pressure?

Hi wishadream,

it’s getting better everyday . I am now more than a months post clicking. My walking is getting better.. When I lie on my back my legs are still wide but not as much as before. When I walk my legs are more closed . My duckass is better compared the time I stopped clicking but its still present. I can walk a few steps without crutches now. After clicking this was not possible.yesterday I walked to my kitchen and back without crutches :)
I were not able to go further because of my duckass and I lengthened already four month. To go for 10cm I had to lengthen at least one month more but I was really done with all that. and It would have pushed my recovery back for long time .

Dont worry from now on you have to be patient. Step by step your condition becomes better.
It has been almost 5 and a half months since I finished lengthening.
I still have a duckass which forces me to use the crutches.
I have 5 times for 50 min physio and I am able now to swim.
Hopefully in a couple of months you and I can walk straight.

I was hoping that after three month post clicking I can walk without crutches . I have now 2 month to go. To read that after 5 1/22“ month u still need to use crutches because of your duckass makes me scared. I want my life back and I am so exhausted from all this . My duck ass is my biggest issue and it’s improving so little . I am doing also pt 5 times a week but it’s still getting slow.
My leg strength will come back I am sure . But as you said the duckass forces to use the crutches. If i walk some steps without crutches my back is leaned so much to the front then :(

amaar

• Visitor
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2018, 08:29:06 AM »

I feel you.
But my condition after I was done with clicking was very bad. My starting height was 176cm.
I increased 10.3. and the bending knees combined with my duckass made me 174cm tall 😂.

Based from my catastrophic condition I am Superman now.😂😂😂
So I think you will do great the next two months. There will be some weeks where your body does not get better and some where you make a jump.
For example yesterday I could bend my left leg almost to my back.
I used to have problems with it because of a little tensor pain during Lengthening. I tried so hard for each degree more and suddenly I made a huge jump. As if I would work years for it.

If you need to use your hips to walk without crutches (like a Pinguine) I would recommend you to wait with walking till your duckass is getting in a better condition.
But I gues Dr. Beetz told you already.

Wish u all the best

wishadream

• Visitor
« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2018, 09:05:54 AM »

Hi Constantine. congratulations because of passing the most difficult step. I am pretty sure you wont regrent doing the surgery.
Being tall is something completely different than other advantages and really changes even how other people look at you.
Regarding to duck ass, I heard there is a technical surgery so called "releasing IT band". Did dr Betz perform it on you?
If , in case, duck ass does not go away with time and physio, what are possible solutions?

wishadream

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2018, 09:08:56 AM »

Hi Amaar. Thanks also for your info, and congratulations because finishing the lengthening phase. Can you also comment about my questions? At which centimiter you stopped lengthening? what was the main reason? Did you have IT band release surgery? and solutions about duck ass, in case PT does not work?

amaar

• Visitor
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2018, 11:01:27 AM »

Hi wishadream.
Dr. Betz mentioned two patients where they did a surgery for the it bands.
As I understood it right, they make several cuts to the bend which will heal again. So it releases pressure to the it bands. If the it bands are coming along with nerve pain, another solution would be to decrease the length again.

As mentioned above i have lengthened 10,3. It was tempting since I did had no pain and clicking was rly easy. I did not wanted to realize how my condition went so bad. And when I made my x rays lying (my legs where not straight enough to stand). It looked like i did 12cm. So I was scared to click more.
After 3 months I did another x ray while standing and it said 10.3which is also written on my clicking sheet.

My solution for duck ass is, to stop lengthening if it gets to crazy.
Duck ass started at 6cm because I had bending knees before. I should have stopped at 6cm.

My it bands are as hard as a steel cable. During my worst condition they where popping out of my body😂

Solution for my duck ass situation right now:
Lying on the stomache, getting rid of belly fat. Training the antagonist muscles. Butt training and stomage. But I am not allowed to make crunches. Shoulder training and a bit lower back training. Chest training is also bad for duckass.
Maybe give my body some time.
This is something which takes at least 3 more years to go away.

wishadream

• Visitor
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2018, 01:58:28 PM »

Thanks, Amaar for you complete. Base on your experience, can you say if someone starts the stretching exercises, very intensively, one year before surgery, and bring his/her flexibility to a very good point, for example being able to open the legs 180 degrees, would it be helpful to avoid getting duck ass? 

amaar

• Visitor
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2018, 03:05:52 PM »

Since I was very unflexible before the operation I was stretching 6 months before the operation for one hour a day. I guess it helps but it is overrated.
It depends more on the individual.
I met maybe 50 patients till now. And every individual has his own problems.
I got away quickly with the spread legs, when bending knees came.
Bending knees goes quickly away in general but unfortunately I got also a huge duckass.
From the 10cm plus patients, Not all of them get it to such an extend. But Dr. Betz will let you know later in the process for how much you can go.

I met one small Chinese guy who was able to care a chair after  1 month operation.
Or one fat and small Arab girl who could walk after 3 months when she stopped lengthening.
Another plus 10 patient who did definitely to much had spread legs right when he got out of the hospital. This poor guy could not walk for 2 months . He had to hop with ballerina legs and had to enter sideways the door or elevator. 5 months after lengthening he did not need the crutches anymore.

This goes also for the paintolerance or bone healing.
I was the only one  from the operation day till now who had only minor pain issues.
I used to take a pain killer before i slept. So my legs are not restless. But after 2 months I stoped to take any pain killers.

Other patients had headaches, needed to womit. Cried. They described there pain as if the leg is an opend wound. And every little touch hurts. Also they where not able to get a proper massage or to go hard on them at physio.
Some had to knock of themselves with tilidin. Some took 4 times a day tramadol.

I guess I should not complain about my situation😂😂.
A couple of days I talked to a friend of mine who did 11cm.
He had always a duck ass and his legs where like a tree trunk but no bending knees. His operation is more then one year ago but he can walk for 2.5 hours now. He sill has some tens muscles but I guess some more months and than he is fine.

Constantine

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2018, 08:23:31 PM »

I feel you.
But my condition after I was done with clicking was very bad. My starting height was 176cm.
I increased 10.3. and the bending knees combined with my duckass made me 174cm tall 😂.

Based from my catastrophic condition I am Superman now.😂😂😂
So I think you will do great the next two months. There will be some weeks where your body does not get better and some where you make a jump.
For example yesterday I could bend my left leg almost to my back.
I used to have problems with it because of a little tensor pain during Lengthening. I tried so hard for each degree more and suddenly I made a huge jump. As if I would work years for it.

If you need to use your hips to walk without crutches (like a Pinguine) I would recommend you to wait with walking till your duckass is getting in a better condition.
But I gues Dr. Beetz told you already.

Wish u all the best

that sound really good, i heard also form some patients that they had a recovery boost sometimes.And yes i am walking like a penguin and i must definitely use my crutches. even if i don't want to, just a few steps is possible for testing myself.

Hi Constantine. congratulations because of passing the most difficult step. I am pretty sure you wont regrent doing the surgery.
Being tall is something completely different than other advantages and really changes even how other people look at you.
Regarding to duck ass, I heard there is a technical surgery so called "releasing IT band". Did dr Betz perform it on you?
If , in case, duck ass does not go away with time and physio, what are possible solutions?

being tall is really great , it is really priceless. And this is the only thing what gives me the strength to stay strong. I am now almost half a year on crutches and it really sucks. But i must say the lengthening phase was definitely the hardest time with all that pain.
I know this IT Band release and asked Dr Betz about it already. Dr Betz is not doing this surgery because of the danger of long term damages.
Duck ass will go away but it takes time. You need to work on it with your pt and by yourself . I notice that it gets better but really slow.

Hi wishadream.
Dr. Betz mentioned two patients where they did a surgery for the it bands.
As I understood it right, they make several cuts to the bend which will heal again. So it releases pressure to the it bands. If the it bands are coming along with nerve pain, another solution would be to decrease the length again.

As mentioned above i have lengthened 10,3. It was tempting since I did had no pain and clicking was rly easy. I did not wanted to realize how my condition went so bad. And when I made my x rays lying (my legs where not straight enough to stand). It looked like i did 12cm. So I was scared to click more.
After 3 months I did another x ray while standing and it said 10.3which is also written on my clicking sheet.

My solution for duck ass is, to stop lengthening if it gets to crazy.
Duck ass started at 6cm because I had bending knees before. I should have stopped at 6cm.

My it bands are as hard as a steel cable. During my worst condition they where popping out of my body😂

Solution for my duck ass situation right now:
Lying on the stomache, getting rid of belly fat. Training the antagonist muscles. Butt training and stomage. But I am not allowed to make crunches. Shoulder training and a bit lower back training. Chest training is also bad for duckass.
Maybe give my body some time.
This is something which takes at least 3 more years to go away.

My IT bands were also like steel cables :) now they are much more released.
What you mean with 3 more years?? :-[

Since I was very unflexible before the operation I was stretching 6 months before the operation for one hour a day. I guess it helps but it is overrated.
It depends more on the individual.
I met maybe 50 patients till now. And every individual has his own problems.
I got away quickly with the spread legs, when bending knees came.
Bending knees goes quickly away in general but unfortunately I got also a huge duckass.
From the 10cm plus patients, Not all of them get it to such an extend. But Dr. Betz will let you know later in the process for how much you can go.

I met one small Chinese guy who was able to care a chair after  1 month operation.
Or one fat and small Arab girl who could walk after 3 months when she stopped lengthening.
Another plus 10 patient who did definitely to much had spread legs right when he got out of the hospital. This poor guy could not walk for 2 months . He had to hop with ballerina legs and had to enter sideways the door or elevator. 5 months after lengthening he did not need the crutches anymore.

This goes also for the paintolerance or bone healing.
I was the only one  from the operation day till now who had only minor pain issues.
I used to take a pain killer before i slept. So my legs are not restless. But after 2 months I stoped to take any pain killers.

Other patients had headaches, needed to womit. Cried. They described there pain as if the leg is an opend wound. And every little touch hurts. Also they where not able to get a proper massage or to go hard on them at physio.
Some had to knock of themselves with tilidin. Some took 4 times a day tramadol.

I guess I should not complain about my situation😂😂.
A couple of days I talked to a friend of mine who did 11cm.
He had always a duck ass and his legs where like a tree trunk but no bending knees. His operation is more then one year ago but he can walk for 2.5 hours now. He sill has some tens muscles but I guess some more months and than he is fine.

thanks for the detailed informations amaar!
you're right LL depends more on individual and everyone is different. My Roommate lengthened 9 cm and has no wide legs and a little duckass what is actually not noticeable.But he has not so much bone healing.
But how did you met 50 Patients till now? :)
One of the reasons why i stopped at 8,3cm was my wide legs and huge duckass. I couldn't go for more , my body couldn't take it. My wide legs started quite early i think at 2-3 cm. My duckass was noticeable from 5-6cm on.
Your friend who did 11 cm who had also duck ass , when he started to walk without crutches almost normal? and when his duckass was gone?

And how was your improvement of your duckass? If i say for me and say after clicking was the worst like 10 it is now at 7.

I had always the impression also from Dr Betz that 3 month after clicking everything will be fine and we can walk normal. I never knew that it can take also year.

amaar

• Visitor
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2018, 11:18:49 PM »

My 11cm friends duckass is not gone.
it reached a status where he is able to walk again.

Duckass is an extended form of hyperlordosis.
once u get rid of your duck ass which in my case will hopefully be gone next year, i will still have a hollow cross. After the lengthening phase your improvements will come into smaller steps from a visible standpoint.
To get a straight back again needs a lot of time. The iliopsoas is a nasty muscle to stretch. so I guess 3 years is realistic to walk "perfect again"
But since your it bands are already soft i guess you have a good genetic or maybe u stopped at the right time with clicking.

Before my operation I met some patients of Dr Betz and some of Dr. Baumgart. At my hospital stay (14days) I met some other patients who did the operation during the same time but more patients who did after me the operation. Since my condition was so good (no pain, good mood and very active), and during my visits at elke I met again some more patients.
Every time I went for x rays i met two or three patients. Till my condition was so bad that I had to hide in the xray waiting room, so future patients should not see me ;D

In addition I went 9 weeks to a rehab center, the name I can not tell, where I met a lot of patients.
And the doctor introduced us to some former patients.

If my duckass condition after clicking was 10 as the worst now its maybe a 7.
If my bending knees condition after clicking was a 10 now its a 1.

Constantine

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2018, 05:52:57 PM »

My 11cm friends duckass is not gone.
it reached a status where he is able to walk again.

Duckass is an extended form of hyperlordosis.
once u get rid of your duck ass which in my case will hopefully be gone next year, i will still have a hollow cross. After the lengthening phase your improvements will come into smaller steps from a visible standpoint.
To get a straight back again needs a lot of time. The iliopsoas is a nasty muscle to stretch. so I guess 3 years is realistic to walk "perfect again"
But since your it bands are already soft i guess you have a good genetic or maybe u stopped at the right time with clicking.

Before my operation I met some patients of Dr Betz and some of Dr. Baumgart. At my hospital stay (14days) I met some other patients who did the operation during the same time but more patients who did after me the operation. Since my condition was so good (no pain, good mood and very active), and during my visits at elke I met again some more patients.
Every time I went for x rays i met two or three patients. Till my condition was so bad that I had to hide in the xray waiting room, so future patients should not see me ;D

In addition I went 9 weeks to a rehab center, the name I can not tell, where I met a lot of patients.
And the doctor introduced us to some former patients.

If my duckass condition after clicking was 10 as the worst now its maybe a 7.
If my bending knees condition after clicking was a 10 now its a 1.

how long does it take for your friend after he stopped clicking to be able to walk again like now?

i mean i know that it takes more time until we can walk perfect without any duck ass.but my thought was to walk normal with a little duckass which is not noticeable that much after 3 month. my pt said it takes minimum 6 month after clicking. but this is individual , apo from old forum had a huge duckass which was almost gone after 10 weeks. he posted a photo from his development every week. Anyway i totally underrated the duckass and nobody told me that it can take so many time or maybe 3 years. On the other hand its now 1 month and 11 days that i stopped clicking. I will know more after one month If my duckass gets noticeable better or not. i take photos every second week. I tried to send you but in private message it was not possible.
My It bands next to my knees are still hard but not that much as during the clicking phase. My upper IT bands are soft , if i would have gone to 10cm they would have popped out as yours i think.

Can you walk without crutches if you want ? I mean do you have enough leg strength and accept duckass is it easy for you to walk. Do you use all the time the crutches?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up