Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feels great  (Read 806 times)

yogobro298

• Visitor
Feels great
« on: March 18, 2018, 09:38:29 PM »

So,I picked up some shoes from the store the other day with heels.The difference in height is like a natur high,I can only imagine what it feels like when you actually get ll. I just felt the need to say this it sort of made me want to do ll even more now.

myloginacct

Re: Feels great
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 11:18:47 PM »

Did you go from how much to how much with the shoes?

yogobro298

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 12:28:34 AM »

5'7 to 5'9.  Also a co-worker referred to a guy who is 5'5 at work as a "kid" when hes 30. Im starting to see alot of height discrimination people pretend as if its not there but it is.

OverrideYourGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
I felt great wth elevaor shoes too
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 12:32:06 AM »

I also went to a networking meeting wearing elevator shoes that added 2", and felt visibly different (one of my colleagues said my expression was "beaming"). But that lasted for only the first time I wore them. I've since worn them at meetups and I felt just closer to normal. Beware of the hedonic set point.

Given that I'm (still) 5'5", 2" doesn't make much of a difference, so I've just had my tibias done with Dr. Paley and will do femurs in 3 weeks.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Android

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 05:46:10 AM »

I've just had my tibias done with Dr. Paley and will do femurs in 3 weeks.

Good stuff, best of luck!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh
Pages: [1]   Go Up