Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEED CLAVICLE LENGTHENING (Shoulder broadening surgery)  (Read 812 times)

Iso9

NEED CLAVICLE LENGTHENING (Shoulder broadening surgery)
« on: March 29, 2018, 11:14:28 PM »

Im 18 and i have klinefelter from which my shoulder width never really developed. I really dont want to look like a 15 year old Boy my whole life so i Need clavicle lengthening surgery, and please DO NOT say that i just have to Train my delts, my shoulders are naturally narrow so Training wouldnt really Change anything, even if i would put on a lot of mass it still would look asymmetrical because the shoulders will always look like there are compressed on the ribcage.

temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

myloginacct

Re: NEED CLAVICLE LENGTHENING (Shoulder broadening surgery)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:17:15 AM »

Ask the opinion of a professional. I suggest contacting Dr. Franz Birkholtz.

Most of us are not medical students, doctors, or anyone who can give medical advice. As far as I heard, clavicle lengthening is even more extreme and dangerous than LL. I don't think there's any surgeon in the world that performs it. Still, should you want to know whether it's a possibility, or more likely, why it's such a bad idea that no surgeon performs it, I recommend e-mailing doctors.

I think knowing why it is such a bad idea will let you forget about the matter and get a bit more of peace of mind, rather than having to deal with constant "ifs" in your own head.

myloginacct

Re: NEED CLAVICLE LENGTHENING (Shoulder broadening surgery)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 06:42:08 PM »

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I wanted to learn more about Klinefelter syndrome and was reading about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome#Treatment

Often, individuals who have noticeable breast tissue or hypogonadism experience depression and/or social anxiety because they are outside of social norms. An academic term for this is psychosocial morbidity. At least one study indicates that planned and timed support should be provided for young men with KS to ameliorate current poor psychosocial outcomes. The surgical removal of the breasts may be considered for both the psychological reasons and to reduce the risk of breast cancer.

If CLL wasn't so extreme on the body and its prognosis wasn't so complex, I would see the approach to men "falling outside of the social norms" in stature being similar to this. I believe this is the reason why doctors like Catagni believe in CLL for men of constitutional short stature, and made sure to include reports of their level of satisfication in the follow-up years of their stature increase surgery (CLL) in his published studies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up