Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Dr Parihar Still Do surgery?  (Read 497 times)

Gman23

Does Dr Parihar Still Do surgery?
« on: October 09, 2020, 11:06:00 PM »

I was checking for any new diaries of Dr Parihar as he is the Surgeon in my mind right now. But I couldn’t find any new ones. I am abit concerned if he even does the surgery anymore. As he is a pretty old, surgeon. If anyone knows please let me know. If not then I’ll just have to go with Dr giotikas as he is prob the best option after Parihar for me, or Dr lee or the few others which sound reasonable. Abit disappointed that I couldn’t find many diaries from Parihar and that I’ll have to wait a while to do the sugery...
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Does Dr Parihar Still Do surgery?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 12:05:21 AM »

He's doing leg lengthening all the time, but the majority of his patients are for accidents and deformities. When I had my surgery in 2014 I was only his 11th cosmetic patient and his first cosmetic patient that was not Indian, even though he had been in practice since 1991. Someone just posted that he had a consultation with Dr Parihar recently for cosmetic lengthening, but currently no patient of his is lengthening for the goal of getting taller. Age-wise, he's not that old. He's younger than Dr Paley and Paley's still doing surgery.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

foreign

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 05:44:53 AM »

dude as I said your getting too anxious too early. if u wanna do it in 3 years think when it is time.

you dont have to start dating these surgeons now if u want surgery from them in 3 years.  ;D

both giotikas and parihar charge similar. atleast u know giotikas will be doing surgery after 3 years as hes younger. so save money and when its time go to whoever. you just need one consultation before doing surgery

ur Indian I think? and live in europe? so u got both worlds to choose from.

Gman23

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »

He's doing leg lengthening all the time, but the majority of his patients are for accidents and deformities. When I had my surgery in 2014 I was only his 11th cosmetic patient and his first cosmetic patient that was not Indian, even though he had been in practice since 1991. Someone just posted that he had a consultation with Dr Parihar recently for cosmetic lengthening, but currently no patient of his is lengthening for the goal of getting taller. Age-wise, he's not that old. He's younger than Dr Paley and Paley's still doing surgery.

Thanks for the information bro. Helped a lot yeah I heard about him only doing few surgeries. I will have to talk to parihar personally to find out for 100%. I have time till I’ll get the surgery so for now I’ll just look out for any parihar diaries or Diaries from Giotikas.

Gman23

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 04:25:38 PM »

dude as I said your getting too anxious too early. if u wanna do it in 3 years think when it is time.

you dont have to start dating these surgeons now if u want surgery from them in 3 years.  ;D

both giotikas and parihar charge similar. atleast u know giotikas will be doing surgery after 3 years as hes younger. so save money and when its time go to whoever. you just need one consultation before doing surgery

ur Indian I think? and live in europe? so u got both worlds to choose from.

everything you said is facts lol. I didn’t think it the way you said. Like you said I have time lol. I will wait and save up and when it’s time I’ll have a consultation with both surgeons if their still around. And like you said Dr giotikas will prob be the better option as parihar hasn’t really done any LL surgeries much. Or there could be an other better surgeon in a few years. But honestly you reallly helped brother thanks for the advice!!! Stay safe

184dream

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 04:58:57 AM »

thanks kilokhan are you fine after ll
Pages: [1]   Go Up