Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEASE RATE MY FRAME  (Read 1598 times)

Iso9

PLEASE RATE MY FRAME
« on: April 21, 2018, 09:53:59 PM »

Do i have narrow shoulders? Do you think my shoulder could look wide if i Train them? I can not bulk much because my Sport requires flexibility.

https://imgur.com/a/cGYbTsc
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

myloginacct

Re: PLEASE RATE MY FRAME
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 10:07:55 PM »

I wouldn't even suspect you had Klinefelter's Syndrome if you hadn't made a thread about it. Your shoulders look normal to me. It seems to me you could only benefit from losing weight (body fat percentage, to be more specific), because the belly contrasts with the rest of your upper body.

This is what I expect of someone with Klinefelter's:

W

• Visitor
Re: PLEASE RATE MY FRAME
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 12:57:35 AM »

We don't know the actual measurements but your proportions definitely make your shoulders seem narrow.

First thing is loose fat asap. For you fat definitely pools in the abdomen area and love handle area which is giving a pear shape effect. Do you have normal or fat thighs? If they are normal then that means even losing 5-7kg would make a big difference, hopefully it won't affect your arms.

With regard to weight training yes, train your upper body asap. Although there is no actual spot training, if you do crunches it will tighten up and ultimately you will end up with an upside-down V instead of the pear.

But to be honest I think CLL would seem very odd with your current proportions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up