Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Posture  (Read 1042 times)

lickerish

• Visitor
Posture
« on: April 20, 2018, 06:25:19 AM »

After reading everyone's observations and taking notice on other peoples bodies, I've come to notice some interesting things about my parent's heights. Mom 5'1 dad 5'9. Even though I'm 5'6-5'7 my mom has only about an inch of sitting height less than me. This just doesn't make sense to me...I also have a pelvic tilt which causes spine to stick outward and forces a rotation on my hips. My posture isn't that good, standing up fully erect feels like it takes a lot of energy and tucking my chin to my chest causes a red hot stretching feeling. I'm beginning to think that maybe my sitting height could be higher if I worked on spinal posture but I'm not sold that there is any relation or even where to begin if there was.

myloginacct

Re: Posture
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 04:01:46 PM »

Spine conditions exist. A lot of them. It'd be better if you scheduled an appointment with an orthopedist in your country to check on any concerns and doubts you might have.

Sometimes you just have short legs compared to your upper body too. My sitting height is slightly taller than my father's, who's taller than me.

And my short mother's sitting height doesn't seem much shorter too... It might be just our mind playing tricks on us. It's better to not overthink it unless you go out your way to actually measure all of your sitting heights.

Android

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 04:56:23 PM »

5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »

That pic never ceases to amaze me.

On-topic:

Pages: [1]   Go Up