Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: My Journey with Dr Pili(HEF)  (Read 28863 times)

fivetenneeded2016

Re: My Journey with Dr Pili(HEF)
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2018, 05:12:30 PM »

Do you include food and accommodation when you say on the first page that you share the cost of living with the local people or the students at 1K per month?
Yes, in Lecco, you can if you do find and are willing to share room and stay frugal :) You can check with the locals there. 300-500€ for rent and 300-400€ for food. ;)
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2018, 07:06:35 PM »

6ft is average today.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

hotty

« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2018, 12:59:05 PM »

Will you tell your future wife / girl friend about this?

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2018, 01:22:33 PM »

Will you tell your future wife / girl friend about this?
not unless she find out about my past and questions ;)
159-181.

qirenzhe123

« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2018, 04:00:45 AM »

Yes, in Lecco, you can if you do find and are willing to share room and stay frugal :) You can check with the locals there. 300-500€ for rent and 300-400€ for food. ;)
Is this the price for finding local people to share it with? Or is it the same price for your own rent? The monthly price?

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2018, 01:26:14 PM »

Is this the price for finding local people to share it with? Or is it the same price for your own rent? The monthly price?
the price at lecco i meant
159-181.

qirenzhe123

« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2018, 07:34:50 PM »

the price at lecco i meant
What do you mean by that?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2018, 11:28:45 AM »

Hey im around your height. I was wondering if we could talk about which doctors we could go to.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2018, 02:32:05 PM »

Hey im around your height. I was wondering if we could talk about which doctors we could go to.
Hey, If you would plan external tibias(pardon my bias), I would suggest Dr Pili/Catagni for sure :p . I choose him over Paley any day for tibias(if i could afford). Please dont ask me for the reasons as people may hate me as they like to believe Paley is God, Lol. 

For femurs, if albizzia is okay, then go for betz, I would do that, due to his high success rate. Otherwise stryde with Rosbruch. I cant vouch for stryde with pili yet coz I havent seen his results on femur. I really feel Paley is way overrated :P. His oesteotomies are just average, roughly cut. There are too few diaries of him than say betz to feel he is a god. :)

Hope it helps
159-181.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2018, 04:18:38 PM »

I was thinking of Dr. Giotikas.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »

159-181.

hotty

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2018, 01:16:06 PM »

For femurs, if albizzia is okay, then go for betz, I would do that, due to his high success rate. Otherwise stryde with Rosbruch. I cant vouch for stryde with pili yet coz I havent seen his results on femur. I really feel Paley is way overrated :P. His oesteotomies are just average, roughly cut. There are too few diaries of him than say betz to feel he is a god. :)

Yeah and Betz and Pili let you lengthen 10cm whereas Paley requires you to stop at 6cm for tibia and 8cm for femurs. Why spend so much money and endure so much pain to only stop at 6cm? It's better to max out which only these few doctors allow. Maybe Pili and Betz clean osteotomy techniques help patients reach greater heights with less trouble.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »

Yeah and Betz and Pili let you lengthen 10cm whereas Paley requires you to stop at 6cm for tibia and 8cm for femurs. Why spend so much money and endure so much pain to only stop at 6cm? It's better to max out which only these few doctors allow. Maybe Pili and Betz clean osteotomy techniques help patients reach greater heights with less trouble.
these docs also have a vast majority patients without any complains! ;) they are confident with their technique so....
Dr Pili does corrections after looking at the xray by his eye...and the next xray turns out better no matter how minute the flaw was.

As an update:
I am waiting for consolidation. My left leg showed a bit less of callous and doctor said to continue the rehab as per previous plan. I feel its because i walked minimally this month coz of work at the office :/. I would now walk an hour for this month as an experiment to see the difference. I am 4-5 months from frame removal according to my doctor.
159-181.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2018, 01:47:16 PM »

Mod I posted this post by mistake. could you please remove it?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 02:49:51 PM by fivetenneeded2016 »
159-181.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »

Update:
I have slowly started walking unaided, its a bit wierd coz i am yet to find the right gait. I can walk for like 10minutes may be then i feel I could fall :p
159-181.

cheekycabs

« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »

Have you been doing the prescribed deca durabolin? I believe that is an anabolic injection, and I do believe it needs to be stacked with testosterone... Have you done this?
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

cheekycabs

« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2018, 10:38:32 AM »

And a big congratulations as well on all your progress man, thanks for all the information. I'm about 2cm's in doing an external ilizarov, and I'm going to stay the entire time here to avoid the ATL with exercises at home. Could you recommend some PT that would be most beneficial? So far:

- Leg extensions (seated)
- Toe touches (face upward lying down)
- Lying leg curl (face downward lying down)
- Side lying leg lifts

If you can add anything else I'm all ears.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2018, 12:07:05 PM »

Have you been doing the prescribed deca durabolin? I believe that is an anabolic injection, and I do believe it needs to be stacked with testosterone... Have you done this?
Yes Have been doing deca, week 6 now with it! I did not see much mineralization at week 3, due to it may be due to small dose(25mg/week). But however I find my pinsites much cleaner due to it and also feel lesss pain after walking/cycling. I am curious how the callous is now though :p.(would find out towards the month end visit)

I did not get your "stacked with testesterone" part though. I thought deca is testesterone!
159-181.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2018, 12:12:32 PM »

And a big congratulations as well on all your progress man, thanks for all the information. I'm about 2cm's in doing an external ilizarov, and I'm going to stay the entire time here to avoid the ATL with exercises at home. Could you recommend some PT that would be most beneficial? So far:

- Leg extensions (seated)
- Toe touches (face upward lying down)
- Lying leg curl (face downward lying down)
- Side lying leg lifts

If you can add anything else I'm all ears.
there were a few excercises that the doctor prescribed and a few more that my friend does. I would take his permission and upload  that to give you an idea.

I have been going to office pretty much all time, so I missed out on my physios therefore required ATL. Same with shadow too who is busy with his school.

Excercises would indeed help you avoid ATL. Stretch as much bro! I know of 3 other pili/catagni patients who did it with or around my timeline, as I see them during visits..so, those who stretched did NOT undergo ATL. This should tell you the significance of stretching though.

How much have you done btw, if you dont mind telling :p

I am waitibg currently for bone mineralization.
159-181.

cheekycabs

« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2018, 02:55:32 PM »

there were a few excercises that the doctor prescribed and a few more that my friend does. I would take his permission and upload  that to give you an idea.

I have been going to office pretty much all time, so I missed out on my physios therefore required ATL. Same with shadow too who is busy with his school.

Excercises would indeed help you avoid ATL. Stretch as much bro! I know of 3 other pili/catagni patients who did it with or around my timeline, as I see them during visits..so, those who stretched did NOT undergo ATL. This should tell you the significance of stretching though.

How much have you done btw, if you dont mind telling :p

I am waitibg currently for bone mineralization.

So far I've done 2cm but I'm going to go as far as 6.5, but I am a bit of a softie with pain so I may stop earlier. Thanks again for checking on the PT! It would be a huge help man.

cheekycabs

« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2018, 03:01:43 PM »

I'm finding it a bit sore near my a inside ankles of both feet after I lengthen. I'm trying to stretch as much as possible and then stand and weight bear on my feet. Sometimes if I do 3-4 turns in a day, the pin points and the bottoms of my feet get really sore. It will go away after I stand and push the pain out. Of course, this can be completely eliminated on painkillers but I'm doing my best to not use any.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2018, 07:42:00 AM »

So far I've done 2cm but I'm going to go as far as 6.5, but I am a bit of a softie with pain so I may stop earlier. Thanks again for checking on the PT! It would be a huge help man.
Do as much as you can, with yoru doctors co sent of course. 6.5 cm is not soo much for the pain we endure , perhaps 7.5-8cm? :) Good Luck brother, stay strong!. regarding videos, yet awaiting his aporoval.
159-181.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2018, 07:44:03 AM »

I'm finding it a bit sore near my a inside ankles of both feet after I lengthen. I'm trying to stretch as much as possible and then stand and weight bear on my feet. Sometimes if I do 3-4 turns in a day, the pin points and the bottoms of my feet get really sore. It will go away after I stand and push the pain out. Of course, this can be completely eliminated on painkillers but I'm doing my best to not use any.
Painkillers are not bad. just paracetamol if it is. what rate are you distractcing? perhaps talk to your doctor and go at like .5-.75mm a day? weight bearing is the key brother! walk/stand as much as you can!
159-181.

cheekycabs

« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2018, 10:50:53 AM »

Painkillers are not bad. just paracetamol if it is. what rate are you distractcing? perhaps talk to your doctor and go at like .5-.75mm a day? weight bearing is the key brother! walk/stand as much as you can!

That's basically where I am now, some days I will do 2 turns @ 90 degrees (0.5mm) or 3 turns, really depends on how painful my ankle gets. Yes I'm full weight bearing now, even walking around the downtown area of my city with a walker! After a tough first month things are really getting much easier, I feel I'm about 1/3 of the way lengthened as I'm around 2cm's now, so I think it'll be okay. And then expecting to keep my frames on for a few more months (3 maybe?) while things heal up.

cheekycabs

« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2018, 11:13:06 AM »

Yes Have been doing deca, week 6 now with it! I did not see much mineralization at week 3, due to it may be due to small dose(25mg/week). But however I find my pinsites much cleaner due to it and also feel lesss pain after walking/cycling. I am curious how the callous is now though :p.(would find out towards the month end visit)

I did not get your "stacked with testesterone" part though. I thought deca is testesterone!

I completely missed this, sorry man. No, Deca is deca and testosterone is testosterone. Both are anabolic steroids. Deca durabolin has very strong anabolic growth properties, however it's huge downside is that it will severely affect your testosterone levels, which they call "Deca-dck" and your libido basically doesn't work, but I am not sure what dosage this happens at. Anyways, this can be counteracted by using a testosterone dosage. Mostly my experience is in running steroids for muscle building, so yes 25mg/week is almost nothing compared to the dosages I'm familiar with. Mostly I am familiar with running Deca at 500mg/wk (!), I hope you're getting results out of it because I've never heard of it being used at 25mg/wk.

Here is some material to check.

https://onsteroidslab.com/deca-durabolin-cycle/

https://www.muscletalk.co.uk/test-e-deca-cycle-dosing-m1728631.aspx

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #180 on: November 14, 2018, 07:12:15 PM »

I completely missed this, sorry man. No, Deca is deca and testosterone is testosterone. Both are anabolic steroids. Deca durabolin has very strong anabolic growth properties, however it's huge downside is that it will severely affect your testosterone levels, which they call "Deca-dck" and your libido basically doesn't work, but I am not sure what dosage this happens at. Anyways, this can be counteracted by using a testosterone dosage. Mostly my experience is in running steroids for muscle building, so yes 25mg/week is almost nothing compared to the dosages I'm familiar with. Mostly I am familiar with running Deca at 500mg/wk (!), I hope you're getting results out of it because I've never heard of it being used at 25mg/wk.

Here is some material to check.

https://onsteroidslab.com/deca-durabolin-cycle/

https://www.muscletalk.co.uk/test-e-deca-cycle-dosing-m1728631.aspx
thanks for the info mate! are you gonna use any suppliments for bone consolidation?
159-181.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #181 on: November 14, 2018, 07:16:56 PM »

That's basically where I am now, some days I will do 2 turns @ 90 degrees (0.5mm) or 3 turns, really depends on how painful my ankle gets. Yes I'm full weight bearing now, even walking around the downtown area of my city with a walker! After a tough first month things are really getting much easier, I feel I'm about 1/3 of the way lengthened as I'm around 2cm's now, so I think it'll be okay. And then expecting to keep my frames on for a few more months (3 maybe?) while things heal up.
Damn, I forgot you are getting the nail :)consolidation should be not much of  deal  if you decent callous. I would say go till 7.5-8 bro if you body and doc permits!. And yeah changing the rate as per pain is a good idea. i have read people even skip days of lengthening.
159-181.

cheekycabs

« Reply #182 on: November 14, 2018, 08:59:31 PM »

thanks for the info mate! are you gonna use any suppliments for bone consolidation?

Right now I am running low dose testosterone ~100mg/week just to fight muscle atrophy while I'm inactive, the during consolidation I will possibly run 4IU HGH with maybe 300/300 Testosterone/Deca. I'm still a month or two away from that, so I'll still need to think about it. Also, I won't be getting a nail, I'll be consolidating fully in external frames, so it could be another 3 months on top.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2018, 07:58:49 AM »

Right now I am running low dose testosterone ~100mg/week just to fight muscle atrophy while I'm inactive, the during consolidation I will possibly run 4IU HGH with maybe 300/300 Testosterone/Deca. I'm still a month or two away from that, so I'll still need to think about it. Also, I won't be getting a nail, I'll be consolidating fully in external frames, so it could be another 3 months on top.
cool man! btw what us the brand for HGH? i might want to give it a try too :)
159-181.

cheekycabs

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2018, 05:20:41 AM »

I've yet to find HGH in this city, but I have used Phizer Gintropin before and it worked great, but it was expensive.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2018, 12:15:16 PM »

I've yet to find HGH in this city, but I have used Phizer Gintropin before and it worked great, but it was expensive.
Great Man! I would love to try it! are you sure there would be no sides?
159-181.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up