Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's the minimum height in your opinion to be a hot guy?  (Read 7573 times)

NotSoBigBadBruin

Re: What's the minimum height in your opinion to be a hot guy?
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2020, 04:07:08 PM »

@ O_99

OK, I guess you’re right. At some point, you may no longer be able to compensate. Not sure what the cut-off point is, though, probably 170 cm.

I just saw a photo of Philippe Coutinho (who at least looks like he’s < 170 cm) and his wife and realized that what I wrote earlier is BS. The cut-off point might be lower for women who are short themselves.

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2020, 08:11:53 PM »

I just saw a photo of Philippe Coutinho (who at least looks like he’s < 170 cm) and his wife and realized that what I wrote earlier is BS. The cut-off point might be lower for women who are short themselves.

Coutinho is 171.5cm and looks about that height. Not so short.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Philippe-Coutinho-50650.html

Arrogance

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2020, 08:25:13 PM »

If women went to such extremes to impress men....or fit in.
I think men are too obsessed with what women want and think and are too desperate for love and acceptance Both unmanly traits.I feel like this forum is turning into a black pill community.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 08:50:02 PM by Arrogance »
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

a

• 5'9
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2020, 08:51:08 PM »

Coutinho looks like 5'11 on that pic.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2020, 10:03:01 PM »

Coutinho looks like 5'11 on that pic.

“The former Liverpool midfielder, who stands at 5'6", has also had to wear a child-sized jersey in order for it to fit to his liking.“ (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7805345/Philippe-Coutinho-wear-childs-Bayern-Munich-replica-home-shirt.html)

But regardless of whether he’s 5’6” or 5’8”, the photo in my previous post clearly shows that a short wife can make you look much taller than you actually are.

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2020, 10:06:40 PM »

I think men are too obsessed with what women want and think and are too desperate for love and acceptance Both unmanly traits.I feel like this forum is turning into a black pill community.

I think you should shut the fk up.

Arrogance

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2020, 10:20:28 PM »

I think you should shut the fk up.
Dude you got problems way bigger than your height
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2020, 10:22:44 PM »

Dude you got problems way bigger than your height

Not possible. No other problem is possibly bigger than my height. Hahaha

Body Builder

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2020, 04:40:59 PM »

To be a hot guy for the vast majority of women, I think something about 5.9-10 is the minimum.
Maybe someone like Zac Effron at 5.8 is very hot for most of women but he has a perfect face and also from big screen women can't understand his real height.
I am sure that many of them wouldn't like him that much if they found out that they are taller than him with heels.
And  many women are taller with heels compared to a 5.8 man.

So I think that 1.77 is a height that many women can think you as hot without caring for your exact height, although you are not very tall.

Jackieeechan

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2020, 08:33:54 PM »

As long as you are taller than the women by atleast 3 inch or the same height for some women, have good body bone structure and build, fine jawline with good hair, you will be considered as handsome.

But if you are shorter than the women, no matter how good looking you are it will be near impossible to be considered as hot in their eye.

Astronomy

« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2020, 04:56:17 AM »

Why do u think only a good height can make a hot guy?
There r a lot of tall guys but most of them ain't hot.
Hot guys should be both tall and handsome in addition to charming personalities and excellent academic or occupation performances

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2020, 10:36:51 AM »

Why do u think only a good height can make a hot guy?
There r a lot of tall guys but most of them ain't hot.
Hot guys should be both tall and handsome in addition to charming personalities and excellent academic or occupation performances

甄子丹,谢霆锋,梁朝伟,郭富城都不高。但是很火。

Astronomy

« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2020, 11:54:26 AM »

甄子丹,谢霆锋,梁朝伟,郭富城都不高。但是很火。
Actually the four celebrities you mentioned are at normal heights during those years in China.Chineses ain't as tall as you think those years except that 谢霆锋 is short.

« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2020, 12:36:08 PM »

Actually the four celebrities you mentioned are at normal heights during those years in China.Chineses ain't as tall as you think those years except that 谢霆锋 is short.

谢霆锋 is 170cm, no?

Actually they are still short compared to many other celebrities of that era 周润发, 任達華, 黎明. I'd say they are qualified as short.

Astronomy

« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2020, 05:50:15 AM »

Actually Korean women are the same with what you described Cuz of imbalanced ratio of males and females.They are always seeking for beauty and doing cosmetic surgeries and even LL(You can know it from interviews with Korean band girls).
I think I would rather live in a condition of more men and less women than less men and more women because throughout human history,women were always looked upon in any aspect,such occupation,intelligence quotient,strength and so on.Thus it's very hard for them to make livings.If in a country there were more women and less men,how could women live lives?But men were stronger than women in most of aspects.
So stop comlaint about why women are always strict with men.You can put yourselves on Korean women's shoes.Stopless cosmetic surgeries...difficulty making a living...enduring injustices and prejustices from men's families...That'll be far and far worse!

Jellakaop

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2020, 02:24:45 PM »

Absolutely having a shorter wife can help a "short" man look taller. Unfortunately when the short man stands next to an average height man the illusion of height goes away...

184dream

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2020, 07:10:20 PM »

178 looks tall and real good with fit body and good clothes even suit will be good
176 is not considerd short lets say good height
182 is tall with fit body not very broad shoulders since we wanna to appear taller
 the least hot one will be 178 cm with good clothes
184 is the height of legend were with simple phormone good clothes balanced manhood personality you can get miakhalifa within a blink
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 07:30:42 PM by 184dream »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2020, 07:19:28 PM »

Actually Korean women are the same with what you described Cuz of imbalanced ratio of males and females.They are always seeking for beauty and doing cosmetic surgeries and even LL(You can know it from interviews with Korean band girls).
I think I would rather live in a condition of more men and less women than less men and more women because throughout human history,women were always looked upon in any aspect,such occupation,intelligence quotient,strength and so on.Thus it's very hard for them to make livings.If in a country there were more women and less men,how could women live lives?But men were stronger than women in most of aspects.
So stop comlaint about why women are always strict with men.You can put yourselves on Korean women's shoes.Stopless cosmetic surgeries...difficulty making a living...enduring injustices and prejustices from men's families...That'll be far and far worse!

The sex ratio in South Korea is normal, comparable to most Western nations.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Ronman

« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2020, 03:49:34 AM »

Honestly, 5'8

Nobody has ever really brought up Mark Wahlberg's height

BelowTheMean

« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2020, 04:45:16 AM »

Honestly, 5'8

Nobody has ever really brought up Mark Wahlberg's height

Yeah, but it's so obvious in all the movies he plays with John Cena.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Ronman

« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2020, 01:44:23 AM »

Yeah, but it's so obvious in all the movies he plays with John Cena.

He's still a hot guy though

Especially as he's taken care of his body his whole life.

Ideally a genuine 5'10 (178 cm during the day) though.

I am a good looking guy in only decent shape right now and 5'8

When I wear my 2 inch shoes I am treated like a hot guy.

I will see how I am when I have a good/very good physique

Kal el

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2020, 04:20:55 AM »

Would like to correct one think about this....i think 175 would be more likely coz....since i have had height dysphoria i have researched many things abt height and related aspects and also compared it with my own daily life....and it seems 5'9 is or 175cm is the min. to be a well proportionate muscular hot guy....i will give u some good examples of it and u can judge my opinion based on that..frank grillo, john boyega, connor mecgregor, dan bilzerian, and many more....and also the famous mr olympia frank zane....check out his photo standing alongside 6'2 Arnold Schwarzenegger i dn't see a stark diff. btwn em even height wise frank zane holds up pretty well and btw all this guys that i mentioned have very good facial structures and pretty much manly frames....and personally if i was a girl i wld definitely choose any one of this gentleman's over a 6 ft lanky or fatty ugly piece of  ....but above 6'1 height really does start to dominate....all this opinions are not based on my current 171 height i didn't compare them with my height but more with the human species(world wide) as a whole like male height starting from 160 to 195....so there u go....something based on height observation.

Kal el

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2020, 04:25:16 AM »

I agree u are absolutely correct to the 100% but the discussion here is not abt tall or short its abt hotness....and yeah 5'10 is definately a good height even if u stand next to a 6'2 or 3 guy....example Sylvester Stallone standing next to arnold(even though sly wears shoe lifts😅 but who's counting).

Kal el

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2020, 04:34:13 AM »

Yeah u being 6 ft and the women being 6'1 r8....think thoroughly before u write anything bro.

Kal el

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2020, 04:36:54 AM »

Not to mention there is a good chance that their childrean will be also short and have to be lurking in this forum like us.

Kal el

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2020, 04:52:58 AM »

https://imgur.com/gallery/r2M5oly......zane with arnie..pretty close even with 13 cm height difference(175-188)

Body Builder

« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2020, 10:53:36 AM »

https://imgur.com/gallery/r2M5oly......zane with arnie..pretty close even with 13 cm height difference(175-188)
Frank Zane had a much better physique that Arnold couldn't even think about.

About 5.8-9 is my answer to the question.

MailGuy

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2020, 05:33:50 AM »

if your face is good looking or go to the gym often it can be as low as 5'6-5'9. theres guys on Tiktok who attract alot of girls and college age women who are that height

Ronman

« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2020, 05:41:13 AM »

if your face is good looking or go to the gym often it can be as low as 5'6-5'9. theres guys on Tiktok who attract alot of girls and college age women who are that height

Agree.

5/10+ face plus 6ft tall= hot guy

7/10 face plus 5'8= hot guy to enough girls

Assuming both are lean and in shape.

Kal el

« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2020, 09:56:57 AM »

Tbh for this matter i do have a very good example in my real life....my best friend is short like me..he is my height..171cm but he is the one who has the most girls in our class....he impresses girls within minutes of introduction..including tall girls i believe the tallest he has been with is 5'10 and yeah he did bang her....and i also have a friend who is 6'1 has like not so good looking....ok type body but not athletic in any way and he has 1 gf who is way shorter then her probably like 5 ft....well my best friend is a charmer in many ways and he has got a naturally well built body and is in the army....he has a face like a model and a manly beard and broad shoulders and a mesomorphic body type tht's d reason he gets so many girls and technically he looks like shorter version of brown joe mangeniello....well my 2 cents will be..looks help u alot to attract ppl including girls but personality is wht impresses them and my best friend has got both of em....if my friend was like 6 ft tall he definitely had the potential to be an actor or model.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up