Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Almost suicidal because of not having perfect height  (Read 1349 times)

Canon

Almost suicidal because of not having perfect height
« on: July 10, 2021, 06:08:42 AM »

Hey guys! I haven't been on this forum for a while. My height neurosis got really bad. I every day and every second wish to be taller to be more attractive and get admired by women. I wear high sneakers and boots with inlays but this doesn't satisfy me and when men pass me that are taller I feel inferior. I just want to have that wow effect when I am at the gym or go on a date. Most people probably say here, your height is good but I am not happy. 183/184 is like kind of tall but you don't have that wow-effect. Ll is not an option because of the price and duration you can't work. I am fkd forever.

I feel like I have a genetic disorder. I have huge hands and feet, I recently compared my hands to a 2m man and mine were bigger. My shoe size is 46 but I am just fckn 184
I can never be what I wish to be.

Wearing lifts makes me 188 but I still don't feel tall enough. I needed the 188 without shoes.

HeightGain

Re: Almost suicidal because of not having perfect height
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 08:22:32 AM »

Stop being so hard on yourself. Being taller will get you noticed more but most likely will get less women. The wow effect on a date will be your face and at the gym will be your body. The best looking women always go for intelligence/personality and face. Focus on those.

My feet are the same as yours and I am shorter than you. My other appendages and skull (as people on here like to focus on) are large compared to my height. No genetic disorder, just the way I am.

People on here always like to look for a reason for their lack of height, such as nutrition or sleeping or drugs, the list goes on. I don't think it is healthy to focus on those things which are in the past, which probably aren't genuine reasons anyway. Focus on the future on how to make yourself happier. If you don't have the money to do LL, work hard, study and earn some and that will make your life better regardless of if you do LL or not.

5ft5

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 11:09:25 AM »

Hey guys! I haven't been on this forum for a while. My height neurosis got really bad. I every day and every second wish to be taller to be more attractive and get admired by women. I wear high sneakers and boots with inlays but this doesn't satisfy me and when men pass me that are taller I feel inferior. I just want to have that wow effect when I am at the gym or go on a date. Most people probably say here, your height is good but I am not happy. 183/184 is like kind of tall but you don't have that wow-effect. Ll is not an option because of the price and duration you can't work. I am fkd forever.

I feel like I have a genetic disorder. I have huge hands and feet, I recently compared my hands to a 2m man and mine were bigger. My shoe size is 46 but I am just fkn 184

Wearing lifts makes me 188 but I still don't feel tall enough. I needed the 188 without shoes.

Is this just height neurosis because at 184 will get you noticed by women anywhere in the world unless you're from the Dinka tribe. What about your looks? What about your build ? If you look hideous at 184 then you'll like a demon at 188. Don't think too much. If it's making you miserable get the money to get CLL.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 11:30:39 AM »

My guy you are so god-damn r3tarded. I hope you find the peace in your mind. Your post made me want to suicide due to embarassment.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 11:31:43 AM »

The numbers DONT MEAN ANYTHING. All that matters is having long legs so you'll "APPEAR" tall and it looks AESTHETICALLY BEAUTIFUL.
You don't need to be 188 to achieve it, nor 184. Even 180cm is aesthetically pleasing.

YOU ARE JUST RETARDED
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 10:25:13 PM »

I feel like I have a genetic disorder. I have huge hands and feet, I recently compared my hands to a 2m man and mine were bigger. My shoe size is 46 but I am just fkn 184

The extra 5cm is unlikely to bring you more girls. As women age, they value a good career or $ more. If anything, go make more money instead of worrying about your height.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 12:26:43 AM »

Most probably you have ugly looks if you have problem with girls at that height and that won't change with LL.
Otherwise you need a psychiatrist.
In both cases LL won't help you.

Thorfinnn

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 01:02:55 AM »

If you feel like LL is the only option save up as much money as possible and get a loan.

6CMFemurs

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 05:18:28 PM »

@Op: How old are you?

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 05:55:03 PM »

This post is either

1. Troll post (help im 6’4)
2. A sinister, cunning marketing post (you should get LL even if you’re tall/see how even he’s short? Get LL today!)

Or, what I hope is true
3. Sincere post - the poor guy just needs good therapy.

But seriously, if you are being sincere just chill out. You’re doing fine. Nobody cares about proportions bro. Just try your best, but please do some therapy work. It helped me a lot and I bet you’ll come out of it feeling at your best. 
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

TouchTheSkies

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 01:29:52 PM »

Imagine being 6’0.5 and wanting surgery. It hurts when you say you feel inferior as 99.9% of us would kill to be 184. Hope it’s a troll.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2021, 04:36:45 AM »

Stop being so hard on this guy.  It's tough being a middle schooler in rural Shandong province at only 184 cm. :'(

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 01:42:32 PM »

at 6ft most women dont date you, they wan at least 6,5  :'(

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2021, 07:08:09 PM »

Stop being so hard on this guy.  It's tough being a middle schooler in rural Shandong province at only 184 cm. :'(
Oh I’m sorry you’re not at least 202cm in North Korea?

BETA
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2021, 09:15:24 AM »

Oh I’m sorry you’re not at least 202cm in North Korea?

BETA

I think he was being sarcastic but this def gotta be beyond trolling. At 184? I WISH LON were the only method possible , the pain itself would deter sooo many people.

But to the OP I SAY DO IT...make sure to do LON as it’s cheaper and Do femurs as well lol..you’ll get the most gain out of doing femurs . 😁
Meh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up