Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: LL Nightmare in Barcelona  (Read 19427 times)

zantac20

Re: LL Nightmare in Barcelona
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2018, 03:10:15 AM »

LLuser (aka Notatroll?) should take his pills, and Mr Sarcastic (aka Oh So arrogant) as well. I think there are also independent trolls who registered now because they wanted to participate in all the drama Notatroll and Ohsoarrogant created. I'm not sure, but I think Morpheus, Amigos and Iwontallow are independent users/trolls.
How do you know they are different people? It's really easy to change your IP adress, everyone can do it. It is too obvious for me that this is 1 person (2 at most) obsessed with Monegal.

We agree that they are trolls. Everybody talks sh1t but nobody uploads x-rays or any kind of proof, lol.

patientprivacy

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2018, 11:59:39 AM »

How do you know they are different people? It's really easy to change your IP adress, everyone can do it. It is too obvious for me that this is 1 person (2 at most) obsessed with Monegal.

We agree that they are trolls. Everybody talks sh1t but nobody uploads x-rays or any kind of proof, lol.

As I said, I'm not sure, but I have some extra data you don't have right now.

First of all, I have a background in Forensic Linguistics. The writing style of these trolls isn't the same. It's obvious there are 2 trolls at least, apart from independent trolls, like Bander72 (who decided to impersonate Dr Monegal for fun in september 2017). I'm not saying that amigos, iwontallow and morpheus are independent trolls. I don't have enough information to reach a conclusion about them yet. Anyway, independent trolls exist. Not all of them are LLuser or Mr Sarcastic... or Forced Puberty.  Mods could find about this in the past through IP investigation, because trolls didn't bother to change their IP. Probably you don't remember FP but he created accounts to attack Monegal at the very beginning. He was also very aggressive, but now we know who he is, where he had his surgery and where he is from. He had as many accounts as Lluser and Mr Sarcastic. His writing style was different from them too. There would be 3 groups of troll accounts then, apart from independent trolls.

Apart from linguistic evidence, I have contextual information, since I live in Barcelona and I'm very familiar with Dr Monegal's patients, their stories and backgrounds. The type of information these guys post is different. LLuser related trolls post crap that is (remotely) linked to reality. It's obvious he was here or met someone here who gave him that information. His motivation is revenge. Other trolls post complete crap that has nothing to do with reality. I'm still wondering how someone can find this funny.

Here you have what I know.

Best regards for you all

iwontallow

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2018, 04:46:18 PM »

I have nothing to do with those trolls. Some are right. Some aren't. Some are probably fake.
Banned:  multiple accounts (notatroll, Life, amigos)
and probably the troll Datum/LLuser1

notatroll

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2018, 10:52:49 PM »

So where is your "long answer" about what he did wrong?

Saying "This deserves a long answer" is not exactly a good or clear answer in itself.

I dont know personally  monegal, i cant say he is good or bad, but i have read some diaries from him with good succes,and others like Cooper. Its clear that something happen, but people who defend and attack this doctor like this was a yihad  doesnt help future patients, facts is the only thing we can trust, so before attack someone or defend someone bring some evidences of what you say,

I have been thinking and I will show proofs in private to those who write to me. People deserve the truth.

notatroll

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »

Some people (Cinderella) are accusing me in private. They call me a fake. I'm not. I was in Barcelona and had the surgery. I will post some evidence soon. Does anybody know if it's legal (not moral) to post information and Xrays got from a whatsapp group? Everyone who wants to know more please write to me. I don't know how to prove I'm real.

Cinderella

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2018, 12:48:18 PM »

Post your own x rays.
You said you would do that in private...
And you did not. I do not think posting private conversations and Other people x rays is legit.
Called you fake because you do not bring any evidence of YOU
Just the same rubbish as usual.

People can see you’re trolling. Just a quick review of your posts and it shows a paranoid obsessive profile. Pointless

notatroll

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2018, 02:12:19 PM »

I have the links to some pictures of Monegal's 'masterwork'. It's really the worst cosmetic case I've ever seen. Worst case ever. Fractures, bad fixation, strong misalignment, terrible wounds (butcher). This is unacceptable in cosmetic surgery. This so called surgeon should be sued by the patients. Their legs are totally destroyed and they were a healthy person before. Other patients have had problems but you won't see anything like this. I'm not sure if it's legal to post the link and I don't want to make the patient suffer, so send me a PM if you want to see.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2018, 03:10:19 PM »

I honestly don't think any reasonable doctor would tell a young man "yes, you will be an old man at 40 years" as you've put it. Even if the arthritis risk is higher for LL patients, a doctor can't predict whether he will develop it in 20 years or so. Seems weird to me.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

notatroll

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »

I honestly don't think any reasonable doctor would tell a young man "yes, you will be an old man at 40 years" as you've put it. Even if the arthritis risk is higher for LL patients, a doctor can't predict whether he will develop it in 20 years or so. Seems weird to me.

I think he was judging me for having got LL. He told me that I would have a 65 years old legs when I'm 40. That's what he told me.

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2018, 12:16:58 AM »

Be careful guys, Cinderella is probably the fake PT in disguise!

Oh yes he seems smart. In Europe we do not have FDA?
Do your research https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/medical-devices_en
Medical implants and equipments need EU approval.
I am a PT myself and anyone involved in the health sector knows about that.

Anyway thanks for the reading. Anything that brings light and knowledge is very much appreciated.

iwontallow

• Visitor
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2018, 12:59:14 AM »

Be careful guys, Cinderella is probably the fake PT in disguise!

LOOOOOL
Banned:  multiple accounts (notatroll, Life, amigos)
and probably the troll Datum/LLuser1

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2018, 04:22:55 AM »

It amuses me when people post here making bizzare claims. I mean, use your logic a bit. If a doctor is that bad and has a horrible reputation people would have found out and it would become clear(Sarin for example). Listen to what your saying mate. You say Dr. M cares about his reputation yet treats his patients like  . How does that even go together? If he cared about his Rep he would most certainly try to do a decent job at this surgery. Everyone drives fast in Spain lol, no surprise there. This could be true of course but hell, it's your decision at the end. And one more thing, you can share your experience ALL you want but don't go talking on behalf of other LL patients assuming what they are thinking. You had a decent recovery as you say, just go on with your life and enjoy your new height.

Bushguy

« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2018, 09:47:15 AM »

Thats the point hamilton, this guy says he has a good recover, but he is only talking bad things about monegal, i mean, maybe monegal do something good man you get a good recovery, your opinion is very parcial and i think you are not Fair with him
I saw the xrays you send me,im not a doctor but its clear that is a disaster, however this is insane the way you are blaming him.

notatroll

« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2018, 01:14:16 AM »

Good recovery if I compare to my friends, the guy who killed himself, the girl with 10+ surgeries, the guys with multiple problems, terrible scars, nerve problems, misalignments and other stuff. BUT I DO have permanent knee pain and I limp. I can't bend my knees (trying to recover with a real PT). My joints aren't ok. I'm out of my wheelchair, YES, but still have these side effects after 2 years. Also I lost height. This is so sad. I wanted to be taller but I'm barely 2 inches more. Dr Monegal didn't give solutions. He doesn't accept reality.

Johnson1111

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2018, 02:22:47 AM »

Good recovery if I compare to my friends, the guy who killed himself, the girl with 10+ surgeries, the guys with multiple problems, terrible scars, nerve problems, misalignments and other stuff. BUT I DO have permanent knee pain and I limp. I can't bend my knees (trying to recover with a real PT). My joints aren't ok. I'm out of my wheelchair, YES, but still have these side effects after 2 years. Also I lost height. This is so sad. I wanted to be taller but I'm barely 2 inches more. Dr Monegal didn't give solutions. He doesn't accept reality.

If that's true how would he still have his license?

Bushguy

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2018, 12:35:49 PM »

Im from spain, we havent a good reputation actually but i can say that spanish medical care is on the top, i can say honestly
Our politic people are rubbish and a lot of things more. But i cant imagine a doctor from my country blackmailing patients, he can do mistakes(terrible mistakes as you said). But patients scare of report doctor mistakes, because he will not fix their problems..
I dont say you are fake but in this Forum i have seen good and full detailed diaries with good outcomes.
Thanks for your opinion anyway.

hanshi

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2018, 02:21:25 PM »

If that's true how would he still have his license?
Dude, do you really think a doctor could loose his license for such trifles? Doctors are a privileged class. If they make a mistake it'll be covered up by another doctor.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Johnson1111

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2018, 05:20:29 PM »

Dude, do you really think a doctor could loose his license for such trifles? Doctors are a privileged class. If they make a mistake it'll be covered up by another doctor.

I'm not familiar with how it is in Spain but I mean he should logically if he's messing people up and then threatening them. (Which has yet to be proven by the way)

If something like that truly happened to me I would post it everywhere and not care about his legal threats. Who are these "victims" who are in hiding and won't say a peep?

Dude if I paid someone 50k+ and they made me a cripple and then taunted/mocked me and threatened me like is being alleged? I would most likely kill that motherfxker i'm dead serious too. And then the court system can handle THAT since they didn't want to listen when it was time to listen.

This is why I don't believe the story at all. Sure there may have been problems which is not that uncommon but there are details missing for sure.

If he has a lack of competency on LL as a doctor then yes I would hope his license is taken away.

Overall I do not believe the negative stories about this doctor to this extent they're being told. I'm just one person but I am just not convinced. Doesn't matter regardless, I never contemplated going to him. But if you're gonna tarnish his reputation at least give the whole story, not bits and pieces.

I'm just unconvinced.

Bushguy

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2018, 07:22:58 PM »

+1 johnson.

notatroll

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2018, 09:12:10 PM »

Im from spain, we havent a good reputation actually but i can say that spanish medical care is on the top, i can say honestly
Our politic people are rubbish and a lot of things more. But i cant imagine a doctor from my country blackmailing patients, he can do mistakes(terrible mistakes as you said). But patients scare of report doctor mistakes, because he will not fix their problems..
I dont say you are fake but in this Forum i have seen good and full detailed diaries with good outcomes.
Thanks for your opinion anyway.

+1 johnson.

I'm not familiar with how it is in Spain but I mean he should logically if he's messing people up and then threatening them. (Which has yet to be proven by the way)

If something like that truly happened to me I would post it everywhere and not care about his legal threats. Who are these "victims" who are in hiding and won't say a peep?

Dude if I paid someone 50k+ and they made me a cripple and then taunted/mocked me and threatened me like is being alleged? I would most likely kill that motherfxker i'm dead serious too. And then the court system can handle THAT since they didn't want to listen when it was time to listen.

This is why I don't believe the story at all. Sure there may have been problems which is not that uncommon but there are details missing for sure.

If he has a lack of competency on LL as a doctor then yes I would hope his license is taken away.

Overall I do not believe the negative stories about this doctor to this extent they're being told. I'm just one person but I am just not convinced. Doesn't matter regardless, I never contemplated going to him. But if you're gonna tarnish his reputation at least give the whole story, not bits and pieces.

I'm just unconvinced.

If you're unconvinced write to me. I can send you proofs. Tell me what you want and I will send it to you.
Some patients will sue now. I hope we can prepare a class action lawsuit. Our lawers have advised not to publish the details here. This could be used against us.

Hanshi is the only rational person here, the only one with real knowledge of how the medicine business works in Europe. Johnson and Bushguy have the attitude of innocent children. Guys, wake up. This isn't Disneyland (I beg your pardon Cinderella).

Bushguy

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2018, 10:16:37 PM »

Do you think im Going to trust someone who i cant see his eyes, do you think your words are worth more than the others?
Are you trying to sell your opinion to everyone?

i have asked for facts few times and you just send me a  x ray of a woman(i have to believe that is a monegal patient) a lot of complaints and  a story about a group of people who are crippled and terrified of denouncing the wicked doctor.

Good luck with your lawyers big boy.(i think you dont need them you are so smart)

notatroll

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »

Do you think im Going to trust someone who i cant see his eyes, do you think your words are worth more than the others?
Are you trying to sell your opinion to everyone?

i have asked for facts few times and you just send me a  x ray of a woman(i have to believe that is a monegal patient) a lot of complaints and  a story about a group of people who are crippled and terrified of denouncing the wicked doctor.

Good luck with your lawyers big boy.(i think you dont need them you are so smart)

You only see the positive. You don't trust me when I say there are more negative than positive outcomes. No, you prefer to trust the crazy doctor and the people he has hired (many fake accounts). I send proofs. Look at them. It's a fitbone. It's a woman. We know for sure this woman in forum had a fracture. You don' trust me. Well, you deserve the same luck than that woman. I have other xrays of other people if you want but you'll  say they are fake. Good luck

Cinderella

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2018, 10:51:48 PM »

No trolls allowed in Disneyland.
Don’t call crazy the doctor, go and take your pills
Instead of posting other people x rays, post your own x rays

C’mon lluser show your x rays, take your pills, and get out of Disneyland

notatroll

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2018, 11:16:42 PM »

No trolls allowed in Disneyland.
Don’t call crazy the doctor, go and take your pills
Instead of posting other people x rays, post your own x rays

C’mon lluser show your x rays, take your pills, and get out of Disneyland

I escaped from that horror castle long time ago. Phew! But it seems you're still under the effects of the magic mushrooms with your beloved friend MM. Come down to reality babes! LL isn't a joke. This isn't Disneyland. No Cinderellas or fanboys allowed in LL.

patientprivacy

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2018, 12:07:06 AM »

Let’s come down to reality. No more Disneyland talk allowed, hun.
If I had to choose a surgeon, I would ask reputable people, not lunatics in a toxic forum. Write for example to the Fitbone manufacturer and ask about surgeon choice: https://www.wittenstein.de/en-en/contact/#_ga=2.26782906.66000170.1527637969-161295455.1527637969
What name do you think they will give for cosmetic LL?
If Dr Monegal was  a bad surgeon, do you think he would have become a Fitbone instructor?
If he was a bad surgeon , why would Dr Lee and Dr Solomin have come to see how he works in OR?
If he was a bad surgeon, why is he the doctor with most diaries  of successful cases in this forum?
Yet some of you have decided to pay more attention to this creepy  troll than to the medical community. GREAT.

notatroll

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2018, 12:37:56 AM »

If I had to choose a surgeon, I would ask reputable people, not lunatics in a toxic forum. Write for example to the Fitbone manufacturer and ask about surgeon choice: https://www.wittenstein.de/en-en/contact/#_ga=2.26782906.66000170.1527637969-161295455.1527637969
If Dr Monegal was  a bad surgeon, do you think he would have become a Fitbone instructor?
If he was a bad surgeon , why would Dr Lee and Dr Solomin have come to see how he works in OR?
If he was a bad surgeon, why is he the doctor with most diaries  of successful cases in this forum?
Yet some of you have decided to pay more attention to this creepy  troll than to the medical community. GREAT.

Nice try Monegal minion but I have the proofs for everyone to see... and you, who are you but a Monegal minion?

Oh So Arrogant

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2018, 12:19:59 PM »

This post from Dr. Monegal a.k.a. patientprivacy is so filled with lies it's hard to sort them all out.

1. No nail manufacturer "recommends" a particular doctor, they work with many doctors. If they do recommend one particular doctor out of all the rest that's a clear sign of a highly suspicious relationship and you should avoid that company and the doctor.

2. Dr. Lee and Dr. Solomin didn't come to see Dr. Monegal work in the OR to learn anything. They came for a completely different and separate reason, and you know it. Nice try.

3. Dr. Monegal is the doctor with the most so called successful diaries because he's the only doctor who threatens patients that they have to post positive diaries with positive outcomes or suffer the consequences. Not to mention all the fake diaries written by Dr. Monegal himself or his staff of fake physical therapists.

4. Cooper would have been crippled by Dr. Monegal if he didn't leave Barcelona and go to Dr. Paley to fix the horror show created by Dr. Monegal. Musicmaker is still a cripple after all these years and a dozen surgeries. Every doctor can have patients develop complications. Only the worst doctors can't fix them. Dr. Monegal is a proud member of the worst doctors club.
Banned:  multiple accounts not allowed (Stadiometer, Esq, Jcold)

notatroll

Some Evidence (fake PT)
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2018, 08:18:05 PM »

I talked to the admin of this forum and explained I can't publish all the bad stuff about Dr Monegal yet, but I sent him some evidence. Guys, I'm not a troll. I can't publish the worst details yet because our lawyers told us not to disclose any data if there will be active lawsuits. I can post something though. Justice sent me  this screenshot and gave his  permission to publish here. It’s totally legal. This information  was uploaded in a public webpage for a while

https://anonfile.com/N8mcc1f4b8/302B0F56-6BEC-403E-A38D-32274BCBE817.jpeg

It's about the fake PT. This guy (Claudio) showed up in our rooms in Clinica Diagonal introducing himself as our 'physiotherapist' when he wasn't licensed. The PTs in Clinica Diagonal told one patient in 2015 Claudio wasn't a PT but an OR cleaner. Some patients investigated and found out in the internet that he had a fake profile in a Spanish webpage for doctors (www.doctoralia.es) where he said he was a doctor (radiologist) and a physiotherapist. He later removed that information but some patients got screenshots.You have one of the screenshots above. If you call the Colegio de Fisioterapeutas de Catalunya they will confirm this guy doesn’t have a license.

So the guy wasn't licensed. He was a fake physical therapist.. When people discovered  this, they didn't want him but Monegal obliged them to hire Claudio. Monegal is as guilty as Claudio because he imposed an unlicensed physiotherapist to his patients. Perhaps he received a commission. Claudio didn't know how to treat patients, charged ridiculous amounts of money and was mean with many of them. I heard many complaints when I was a patient. Many people were unhappy incuding Monegal fans like MM.

The fake PT isn't there anymore because some people sued him. I think Monegal could be sued too. A honest doctor wouldn't put his delicate patients' limbs in the hands of an unlicensed guy without any proper credentials. This is just one proof of Monegal's LL dishonest practice.

helloworld

« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2018, 07:11:48 AM »

Claudio is a PT (Personal Trainer) not physiotherapist, that helps in the recovery.
For that reason people might call him physiotherapist, even though he is not licensed by the Spanish Authorities, as he only did medical studies in Argentina.

I did 12 hours with him, costing 500 euro, if I remeber correctly.
Do you really think Dr. Monegal would care about the commission on 500 euro?

Dr. Monegal told me that he recommends Claudio because he is part of his team, and also in present during the operation, so he has a constant communication with him.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

helloworld

« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2018, 07:15:21 AM »

1. Wittenstein personnel did tell me that Monegal is one of their most experienced doctors and doctor with most cosmetic patients.
2. Dr. Lee and Dr. Solomin came to observe the operations of Monegal for what reason?
3. I know many postive cases and success diaries personally.

This post from Dr. Monegal a.k.a. patientprivacy is so filled with lies it's hard to sort them all out.

1. No nail manufacturer "recommends" a particular doctor, they work with many doctors. If they do recommend one particular doctor out of all the rest that's a clear sign of a highly suspicious relationship and you should avoid that company and the doctor.

2. Dr. Lee and Dr. Solomin didn't come to see Dr. Monegal work in the OR to learn anything. They came for a completely different and separate reason, and you know it. Nice try.

3. Dr. Monegal is the doctor with the most so called successful diaries because he's the only doctor who threatens patients that they have to post positive diaries with positive outcomes or suffer the consequences. Not to mention all the fake diaries written by Dr. Monegal himself or his staff of fake physical therapists.

4. Cooper would have been crippled by Dr. Monegal if he didn't leave Barcelona and go to Dr. Paley to fix the horror show created by Dr. Monegal. Musicmaker is still a cripple after all these years and a dozen surgeries. Every doctor can have patients develop complications. Only the worst doctors can't fix them. Dr. Monegal is a proud member of the worst doctors club.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »

Sorry to hear that pal. Given how lucrative this can be for the doctors, I am sure there are one or two unscrupulous doctors out there. Thanks for posting and telling your story. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up