Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: LL Nightmare in Barcelona  (Read 19425 times)

helloworld

Re: LL Nightmare in Barcelona
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2018, 07:15:21 AM »

1. Wittenstein personnel did tell me that Monegal is one of their most experienced doctors and doctor with most cosmetic patients.
2. Dr. Lee and Dr. Solomin came to observe the operations of Monegal for what reason?
3. I know many postive cases and success diaries personally.

This post from Dr. Monegal a.k.a. patientprivacy is so filled with lies it's hard to sort them all out.

1. No nail manufacturer "recommends" a particular doctor, they work with many doctors. If they do recommend one particular doctor out of all the rest that's a clear sign of a highly suspicious relationship and you should avoid that company and the doctor.

2. Dr. Lee and Dr. Solomin didn't come to see Dr. Monegal work in the OR to learn anything. They came for a completely different and separate reason, and you know it. Nice try.

3. Dr. Monegal is the doctor with the most so called successful diaries because he's the only doctor who threatens patients that they have to post positive diaries with positive outcomes or suffer the consequences. Not to mention all the fake diaries written by Dr. Monegal himself or his staff of fake physical therapists.

4. Cooper would have been crippled by Dr. Monegal if he didn't leave Barcelona and go to Dr. Paley to fix the horror show created by Dr. Monegal. Musicmaker is still a cripple after all these years and a dozen surgeries. Every doctor can have patients develop complications. Only the worst doctors can't fix them. Dr. Monegal is a proud member of the worst doctors club.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »

Sorry to hear that pal. Given how lucrative this can be for the doctors, I am sure there are one or two unscrupulous doctors out there. Thanks for posting and telling your story. 

notatroll

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2018, 03:05:42 PM »

Sorry to hear that pal. Given how lucrative this can be for the doctors, I am sure there are one or two unscrupulous doctors out there. Thanks for posting and telling your story. 

You're welcome. I will post more things and proofs when I'm ready. I'm not sure about the commission part but why would this doctor IMPOSE a fake Physical therapist to his patients if the reason isn't money? Unscrupulous of course. Many things prove that he is.

notatroll

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2018, 03:24:30 PM »

Claudio is a PT (Personal Trainer) not physiotherapist, that helps in the recovery.
For that reason people might call him physiotherapist, even though he is not licensed by the Spanish Authorities, as he only did medical studies in Argentina.

I did 12 hours with him, costing 500 euro, if I remeber correctly.
Do you really think Dr. Monegal would care about the commission on 500 euro?

Dr. Monegal told me that he recommends Claudio because he is part of his team, and also in present during the operation, so he has a constant communication with him.

This guy isn't licensed by Spanish authorities, but he isn't licensed in Argentina either. He didn't do medical studies at all. He hasn't a degree in Physiotherapy or Medicine. He hasn't a degree at all. He doesn't have the proper qualification to help patients in their recoveries. But Monegal IMPOSED him to his patients. HUGE RED FLAG.

THE PROBLEM is not 'people might call him physiotherapist' as you said. The PROBLEM is he called HIMSELF physiotherapist and doctor!!!

https://anonfile.com/N8mcc1f4b8/302B0F56-6BEC-403E-A38D-32274BCBE817.jpeg

He scammed LL patients. Dr Monegal allowed him to do it. This is a CRIME. They should be heavily punished. Thanks to Dr Monegal this guy could charge insane amounts of money (more than real physical therapists) to patients who didn't want him at all and were verbally abused by him. You don't remember well. He charged 40 euros per 45 minutes sessions and 30 minutes consisted of him watching you biking and moving a ball. Some patients asked for a bill and he wasn't able to do it. He was ALSO avoiding taxes. He should be reported to Spanish authorities.

notatroll

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 03:32:32 PM »

1. Wittenstein personnel did tell me that Monegal is one of their most experienced doctors and doctor with most cosmetic patients.
2. Dr. Lee and Dr. Solomin came to observe the operations of Monegal for what reason?
3. I know many postive cases and success diaries personally.

You and Musicmaker defend this unscrupulous doctor but he was throwing   about you two to other patients and Fitbone when your fitbones failed. HUGE RED FLAG. Take action and take care.

Cinderella

« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2018, 04:34:52 PM »

You and Musicmaker defend this unscrupulous doctor but he was throwing   about you two to other patients and Fitbone when your fitbones failed. HUGE RED FLAG. Take action and take care.

Yet to prove you are a patient not showing any X Ray HUGE RED FLAG
Banned 4-5 times for using multiple account HUGE RED FLAG
Posting other users X Ray CRIME and HUGE RED FLAG

Probably MM will take legal action against you. As far as we all know she is doing well and not bounded on a wheelchair as you try to scam here...HUGE RED FLAG

3 years trolling and referring to same cases HUGE RED FLAG

So here you say that a doctor earning probably thousands of € will impose a Physical trainer to get a commission? Absurd again

I am a PT myself, and a patient...you need proof of that?
I will post my XRays as soon as you post yours 😂😂

No one knows you as a patient but as the troll in the forums.
By the way every  post of yours refers to your mind obsession. Have you seen a psychiatrist?
We all know you need help! Be strong Trolly

HUGE RED FLAG

notatroll

« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2018, 06:50:35 PM »

Yet to prove you are a patient not showing any X Ray HUGE RED FLAG
Banned 4-5 times for using multiple account HUGE RED FLAG
Posting other users X Ray CRIME and HUGE RED FLAG

Probably MM will take legal action against you. As far as we all know she is doing well and not bounded on a wheelchair as you try to scam here...HUGE RED FLAG

3 years trolling and referring to same cases HUGE RED FLAG

So here you say that a doctor earning probably thousands of € will impose a Physical trainer to get a commission? Absurd again

I am a PT myself, and a patient...you need proof of that?
I will post my XRays as soon as you post yours 😂😂

No one knows you as a patient but as the troll in the forums.
By the way every  post of yours refers to your mind obsession. Have you seen a psychiatrist?
We all know you need help! Be strong Trolly

HUGE RED FLAG

Stay out of my diary Monegal spy

Cinderella

« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2018, 07:25:16 PM »

Ok Lluser1.
You call this crap a diary?
Yet to proof anything? 😂😂😂

No x rays shown? REF FLAG
Just the same bull  as in your previous 80 post? RED FLAG
Use it to publish private medical info of other users? CRIME

As said... call me soy but I am real patient. I will post my x rays when you post your own! 😂😂

When will your ban be on again? Is it the 5th or 6th account you got banned?
This in my opinion should be permanent:

1- create false diary
2- multiple accounts
3- recurrent speech
4- link private medical info of other users

I beg mods to take note.

By Llooser

notatroll

Together we can
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2018, 10:27:55 PM »

Guys I know there are worse cases in this forum such as MasterHy (dead), Musicmaker and Unicorn. I'm alive and out of my wheelchair but my joints are not the same as before. My knees hurt and weird noises come from them after 2 years. I limp. People mock me. My life isn't the same and I think it won't be the same anymore. I don't have any money left for help. Dr Monegal ruined my health and my life for greed and also many others'. I won't stop complaining until I recover my pre LL life OR the doctor pays for his mistakes. Write to me if you want to sue. Together we can.

I've come to a point where I truly believe that there's bad luck and then, there's also incompetence/neglect/arrogance on the part of the doctors.

Someone reminded me again about MasterHY's diary on the old MakeMeTaller site from 2013 which is quite similar to mine where we were initially so enthusiastic and in complete adulation of our doctors to discover that the moment complications happen, we all get abandoned, dismissed and swept under the rug.

So yes, there is a bunch of us...  sort of hanging around haunting these doctors because of the way they handled complications.  And we won't stop until we're healed no matter how many years it takes.

Arch

Re: Together we can
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2018, 12:02:47 AM »

Guys I know there are worse cases in this forum such as MasterHy (dead), Musicmaker and Unicorn. I'm alive and out of my wheelchair but my joints are not the same as before. My knees hurt and weird noises come from them after 2 years. I limp. People mock me. My life isn't the same and I think it won't be the same anymore. I don't have any money left for help. Dr Monegal ruined my health and my life for greed and also many others'. I won't stop complaining until I recover my pre LL life OR the doctor pays for his mistakes. Write to me if you want to sue. Together we can.

I read on the old forum that MasterHy was presumebly dead by a random guy, is it true? What happened?

notatroll

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2018, 06:40:03 PM »

I read on the old forum that MasterHy was presumebly dead by a random guy, is it true? What happened?

Dead by a random guy? What does it mean? He had surgery some years ago. His bone was infected and developped non union. He got new expensive surgeries in the USA. After his last surgery, very hard surgery, he stopped replying. His friends think he died from complications and not by a random guy (whatever it means).

Arch

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2018, 07:01:59 PM »

Dead by a random guy? What does it mean? He had surgery some years ago. His bone was infected and developped non union. He got new expensive surgeries in the USA. After his last surgery, very hard surgery, he stopped replying. His friends think he died from complications and not by a random guy (whatever it means).

Hi,

I ment that some random guy posted that he is dead. It could be anything, he might recovered already, I assume we will never know.

notatroll

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2018, 07:15:26 PM »

Hi,

I ment that some random guy posted that he is dead. It could be anything, he might recovered already, I assume we will never know.

It wasn't a random guy. The guys who posted about his posible death were his LL classmates. They were in touch with him out of this forum.

Arch

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2018, 08:18:30 PM »

It wasn't a random guy. The guys who posted about his posible death were his LL classmates. They were in touch with him out of this forum.

I hope he is ok and not dead, all I can say.

notatroll

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2018, 08:25:20 PM »

I hope he is ok and not dead, all I can say.

Me too but I have little hope.

M.s

• Visitor
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2018, 08:02:55 AM »

Can you please explain more how is your height keep changing ?
Can you send me in privet your number

notatroll

« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »

Can you please explain more how is your height keep changing ?
Can you send me in privet your number

When I finished lengthening, I lost some height.  I did 6.5 cm. I was 5'65. When I finished LL I was 5'9. I'm 5'8 or 5'85 now depending on the day.  I don't know why. Compression? I don't know. My worst problem is knee pain and limp but I'm ok if you compare me to my classmates in and out of forum.

I can't send my number. There are many spies of my exdoctor in the forum and he's full of revenge. Be careful. Among CLL doctors there are many psychopaths.They'll do whatever to get your money.

KrP1

« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2018, 08:11:50 PM »

When I finished lengthening, I lost some height.  I did 6.5 cm. I was 5'65. When I finished LL I was 5'9. I'm 5'8 or 5'85 now depending on the day.  I don't know why. Compression? I don't know. My worst problem is knee pain and limp but I'm ok if you compare me to my classmates in and out of forum.

I can't send my number. There are many spies of my exdoctor in the forum and he's full of revenge. Be careful. Among CLL doctors there are many psychopaths.They'll do whatever to get your money.

Its not normal to lose height if your xrays are like when you finished lengthening. Are you sure that you measured your height correctly?

notatroll

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2018, 08:16:11 PM »

Its not normal to lose height if your xrays are like when you finished lengthening. Are you sure that you measured your height correctly?

I measured myself in the same place same hour. Are there other factors? But I went from 5'9 to 5'8 or 5'85.  :'(

KrP1

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2018, 08:28:56 PM »

I measured myself in the same place same hour. Are there other factors? But I went from 5'9 to 5'8 or 5'85.  :'(

If xrays look the same It makes no sense to think that you Lost height for a lengthening problem. Maybe you didnt measure well or your spinal discs were more expanded

notatroll

« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2018, 08:32:20 PM »

What do you think about knee pain, limping and knee noises?

KrP1

« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »

Limping , do you go to the gym and do stretches? You need yo recover all the Muscle Lost

For the other things i dont know

notatroll

« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2018, 08:49:56 PM »

Limping , do you go to the gym and do stretches? You need yo recover all the Muscle Lost

For the other things i dont know

I do exercises in gym but I can't afford a PT. My limping is caused by pain. When I'm not in pain I don't limp. Other classmates limp all the time. I'm sort of lucky.  :'(

Messenger

« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2018, 10:11:42 PM »

When you hear clicks and pops are they painless?
On a scale of 1- 10 how bad is the knee pain?
Did you have any knee pain at all prior to LL?

notatroll

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »

When you hear clicks and pops are they painless?
On a scale of 1- 10 how bad is the knee pain?
Did you have any knee pain at all prior to LL?

When you hear clicks and pops are they painless? Yes. Sometimes I hear clicks and pops and I have pain at the same time but I think they aren't related.
On a scale of 1- 10 how bad is the knee pain? Usually 6-7/10. I had one 9/10 episode.
Did you have any knee pain at all prior to LL? Never

Messenger

« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2018, 10:39:15 PM »

I would go to a rheumatologist near you to get checked out.
They specialize in joints and bones it sounds like you may have arthritis in your knee, but I’m not a doctor.

notatroll

« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2018, 10:44:21 PM »

I would go to a rheumatologist near you to get checked out.
They specialize in joints and bones it sounds like you may have arthritis in your knee, but I’m not a doctor.

I visited a local doctor. He talked indeed about premature arthritis after this barbaric procedure by a barbaric surgeon. I'll be a crippled old man at 40.

notatroll

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2019, 01:30:48 AM »

Hello Friends

I haven't posted for a while so I wanted to give a quick update same as Helloworld did.

Muscle strength:
I can move my legs but I can't fully bend my knees and I can't lift much weight with my legs. Some girls do better than me at gym. This never happened before surgery.

Speed
I can't run anymore. I'm pissed off about this. I'm not the sporty type but I need running sometimes in my daily life and it's hard not being able to run.

Flexibility
Before surgery I could touch the floor with my entire palm. Now I can't. But I'm taller so I don't care about this

Side Effects

I have described my side effects in this diary. I have knee pain. Some days I can't barely walk. I hear clicks and pops in my knee. During the last few months this hasn't changed.

Was it worth it?
NO! I don't care I'm taller. I can't use my legs as before. I can't travel alone like before. I need help from friends or caretakers. I thought my life would be better when taller but I'm a cripple, I'm half a man. My self esteem is SO LOW.

Jackieeechan

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2020, 09:13:01 PM »

So is this diary fake or real?? Anyone has any idea?

sixfootandhalf

« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2022, 09:01:52 PM »

can anyone tell me what truly happened here?
Current height: 174.5cm  evening (175.3m left leg 174.5 left leg). Lengthening: 7cm
Final height 182-183cm afternoon height with glucosamine, stretching and posture.

Polvorón

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2022, 02:31:20 PM »

can anyone tell me what truly happened here?
I believe that this is a fake history to discourage people from doing CLL. There aren't pictures or xrays.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up