Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you dislike your college major,how to tackle it?  (Read 390 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
If you dislike your college major,how to tackle it?
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:36:29 AM »

I'm very hating CS as my major and I'm feeling depressed and pale per day I'm studying in the CS college.

I hate programming in front of a dumb white screen and glancing at the bloody alphabets showed in it.

Also I'm hating CS expertise knowledges but I can't divert from CS into other majors anymore cuz I've been a sophomore.

I can't imgaine I can endure such misery so that I will be a success in achieving any graduated certificate,even a more torment than my height.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 10:07:29 AM by Medieval European »
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

Worzezterlire

Re: If you dislike your college major,how to tackle it?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 10:11:28 AM »

I hated CS in college for a little while even though I was near the top of my class in it.  I did an arts double major to have some fun in college too.  Ultimately it was worth getting the CS degree since I backed into an extremely high paying job at age 21 and was able to afford CLL before my mid 20s.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »

I hated CS in college for a little while even though I was near the top of my class in it.  I did an arts double major to have some fun in college too.  Ultimately it was worth getting the CS degree since I backed into an extremely high paying job at age 21 and was able to afford CLL before my mid 20s.
CS degree is dazzling but I've been skeptical about if I can struggle for it and my college can't offer other interesting second majors such as Maths,Physics and Astronomy cuz my college is civilian-run,lacking of government supports.
I'm also kinda despising my collegemates cuz I think I've just fallen into a  hole riddled with worms and rats.I'm not tarnishing them just regretting why I couldn't have graduated to more outstanding universities.
Acutally I'm so distressed out of my failure in Gaokao of 2019.
My English score was only 86,whose maximum is 150 and I got a failure in my best subject and that was torturing me in my mind and dreams.
What's worse,my other subjects' scores are also not very excellent and my parents were maintaining wordless cuz they didn't even wanna trigger my negative emotions during that time.
Srsly I'm feeling like a loser not only due to height also academic performances.I'm recently taking depressants to resolve my depressions and light anxiety disorder.

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 11:32:03 AM »

CS degree is dazzling but I've been skeptical about if I can struggle for it and my college can't offer other interesting second majors such as Maths,Physics and Astronomy cuz my college is civilian-run,lacking of government supports.
I'm also kinda despising my collegemates cuz I think I've just fallen into a  hole riddled with worms and rats.I'm not tarnishing them just regretting why I couldn't have graduated to more outstanding universities.
Acutally I'm so distressed out of my failure in Gaokao of 2019.
My English score was only 86,whose maximum is 150 and I got a failure in my best subject and that was torturing me in my mind and dreams.
What's worse,my other subjects' scores are also not very excellent and my parents were maintaining wordless cuz they didn't even wanna trigger my negative emotions during that time.
Srsly I'm feeling like a loser not only due to height also academic performances.I'm recently taking depressants to resolve my depressions and light anxiety disorder.

The colleges/universities really are hard to pass in America. Everything becomes a challenge.

Sorcerer

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 11:36:43 AM »

The colleges/universities really are hard to pass in America. Everything becomes a challenge.
American colleges are easier for entrances but harder for degrees.
But I think for Chinese college students,colleges are not only hard fror entrances but also degrees.
We should take seriously what involution means

ilovescience

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 11:39:40 AM »

American colleges are easier for entrances but harder for degrees.
But I think for Chinese college students,colleges are not only hard fror entrances but also degrees.
We should take seriously what involution means

To get a degree in American university, a person must spend countless hours to study ahead of an exam. That would be very difficult for foreign students whose first languages are not English.

Sorcerer

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 12:18:15 PM »

To get a degree in American university, a person must spend countless hours to study ahead of an exam. That would be very difficult for foreign students whose first languages are not English.
You'll also take involution's rough if you were a Chinese examination challenger.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 12:18:32 PM »

I don't like programming, but it pays very well. And software companies don't care about your school as much as for example finance firms.

Get a masters degree at a reputable Western university like me to change your life.

Don't dwell in the past. It's depressing because it cannot be changed. Look to the future, after your new height and great masters degree.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 12:27:29 PM »

I don't like programming, but it pays very well. And software companies don't care about your school as much as for example finance firms.

Get a masters degree at a reputable Western university like me to change your life.

Don't dwell in the past. It's depressing because it cannot be changed. Look to the future, after your new height and great masters degree.
As far as my life processes,I wanna describe my life as 'bittersweet',cuz although I was natal with a rich family and handsome family revenue,I've been sick of height discriminations and being poor at academic performances.
I'm acting like a coward opting for postponing the final exams from the last semester and so I gotta pass them at the beginning of this semester   driving me anxious and disconcerted.I'm recently reviewing the knowledges I learned in last semester but I cannot figure out post-class exercises.I'm really feeling college is a nightmare cuz it's challenging your willpower and also your body build.If you are a short guy with poor performances,you will be doomed in the campus life and that's who I'm being.
Anyway thx for your encouragements.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 02:01:56 PM »

Can you take an extra semester or two of classes?  Graduate 6 months or a year later?

Sorcerer

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 02:29:34 PM »

Can you take an extra semester or two of classes?  Graduate 6 months or a year later?
No.My college doesn't permit an extra semester and you must destroy all 'Failures' before graduating from a senior and if you can't,you won't achieve a degree.
I'm extremely anxious about my degree and closer to anxious disorder,combining with height dysphoria,a miraculous personal experience! ::)

SavingUpfor5cm

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 02:59:47 PM »

I'm very hating CS as my major and I'm feeling depressed and pale per day I'm studying in the CS college.

I hate programming in front of a dumb white screen and glancing at the bloody alphabets showed in it.

Also I'm hating CS expertise knowledges but I can't divert from CS into other majors anymore cuz I've been a sophomore.

I can't imgaine I can endure such misery so that I will be a success in achieving any graduated certificate,even a more torment than my height.

Lol, I hated CS too and switched after 5 years. It gave me a bad depression too. I switched to electrical engineering and I was so happy again. This   can get you killed...

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2021, 03:33:58 PM »

Lol, I hated CS too and switched after 5 years. It gave me a bad depression too. I switched to electrical engineering and I was so happy again. This   can get you killed...
Actually I'm despising more the electrical engineering and my favourite major is relevant to science and do never bring up a letter about engineering cuz engineering is just a kind of college students' chronic cancer

-

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 02:41:36 PM »

What does this have to do with height?

Why hasn't this useless thread been removed?

Sorcerer

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 03:07:19 PM »

What does this have to do with height?

Why hasn't this useless thread been removed?
I'm not obsessed with anything else but height like you you paranoid jerker.I'm also wondering why you haven't been banned of taking overnight excrements in my post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up