Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full 8cm  (Read 4590 times)

21FRANCO

Re: Full 8cm
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2019, 10:55:14 PM »

Wait so Dr Debiparshad also does cosmetic LL?

Ghostfish

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2019, 01:10:48 AM »

I don’t really share personal details just in case and Dr D didn’t have any diaries until very recently. I didn’t say anyone was cheaper, I was talking about TSf with giotikas compared to mahboubian. Mahboubian has a lot of diaries so far. Plus depirshad (however it’s spelled)  made an idiotic comment in his video saying he lengthening his 5’4 coworker 6 inches which is retarded. Everyone knows maximum safe limit 5-5 1/2. To do 8cm on tibia is idiotic and that’s what he implied he did.

Hi Activatedx
I just want to make a comment on 6 inches.  In fact, this is possible in a relatively safe way.  Dr. Paley offers this too. How?  You lengthened first time about 4-5 cm in femurs and tibias using Precice or Stryde nails both of which extension limit is 8 cm, and wait to recover another a year or so.  And you can rebreak bones to lengthen upto 8 cm in both or one segments.  Actually, many other doctors offer this method, meaning that as long as you have internal nails, you can rebreak bones to lengthen again.  This is much safer than lengthening 8 cm in both segments at once.  Of course, you need to pay additional money and time to lengthen again but it is doable at least.  I've met a couple of people who did this way and gained 15-16 cm in total, when I was in Paley institute.  They looked pretty good.  So it is possible to lengthen 6 inches or so as long as it is done right.  I don't know how Dr. D did to get his coworker to lengthen 6 inches.  Like I said, it is doable as long as it is done right.  So you don't really need to say NO against Dr. D just because he helped his coworker gain 6 inches.

21FRANCO

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2019, 02:46:34 AM »

tt 16 cm ?? Lmao the pain must of been a bitch don't you think lol that's just torture my guy

Activatedx

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2019, 02:56:28 AM »

Hi Activatedx
I just want to make a comment on 6 inches.  In fact, this is possible in a relatively safe way.  Dr. Paley offers this too. How?  You lengthened first time about 4-5 cm in femurs and tibias using Precice or Stryde nails both of which extension limit is 8 cm, and wait to recover another a year or so.  And you can rebreak bones to lengthen upto 8 cm in both or one segments.  Actually, many other doctors offer this method, meaning that as long as you have internal nails, you can rebreak bones to lengthen again.  This is much safer than lengthening 8 cm in both segments at once.  Of course, you need to pay additional money and time to lengthen again but it is doable at least.  I've met a couple of people who did this way and gained 15-16 cm in total, when I was in Paley institute.  They looked pretty good.  So it is possible to lengthen 6 inches or so as long as it is done right.  I don't know how Dr. D did to get his coworker to lengthen 6 inches.  Like I said, it is doable as long as it is done right.  So you don't really need to say NO against Dr. D just because he helped his coworker gain 6 inches.

That is a valid point I guess

jaybam

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2019, 03:43:48 AM »

Wait so Dr Debiparshad also does cosmetic LL?

Yeah - limbplastx.com

21FRANCO

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2019, 06:10:47 AM »

Thanks is 75 k ... But in Cali it's 65 k better Cali do you think?

Activatedx

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2019, 07:47:27 AM »

65k is for precice 2 nail, you can’t walk for months because the nails aren’t strong enough to hold more than 50 pounds per leg. 75k is for stryde nail, you can walk after the surgery, no point in doing precice 2, better to save up for stryde it’s not a huge difference

Kenda

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2019, 04:11:24 PM »

dr D doesnt operate in California! only las vegas

21FRANCO

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2019, 05:53:33 PM »

No I mean in California their is a doctor called dr M and for
the stryde all together would be 70k I recently checked this doctor in Vegas and he charges 75 k but I want to know who do you guys think is better to go because I just recently found out about Vegas... I had no idea they did LL in Vegas.. who do you guys think is better experienced and cares more about the patient than the $

Activatedx

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2019, 06:23:18 PM »

No I mean in California their is a doctor called dr M and for
the stryde all together would be 70k I recently checked this doctor in Vegas and he charges 75 k but I want to know who do you guys think is better to go because I just recently found out about Vegas... I had no idea they did LL in Vegas.. who do you guys think is better experienced and cares more about the patient than the $

Dr Mahboubian is 75k, I already asked, it’s 5k per nail so 75k for stryde and 65k for precice

21FRANCO

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2019, 02:05:24 AM »

But which one do you RECCOMEND DR M or the other doctor in Vegas?

Activatedx

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2019, 02:31:16 AM »

But which one do you RECCOMEND DR M or the other doctor in Vegas?

If it was my personal decision DR M because he has a lot more diaries from a lot of people on this forum and I haven’t read a negative one so far. Other guy doesn’t really have diaries except 1-2 I think and they are new, not completed

Kenda

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2019, 03:05:25 PM »

If it was my personal decision DR M because he has a lot more diaries from a lot of people on this forum and I haven’t read a negative one so far. Other guy doesn’t really have diaries except 1-2 I think and they are new, not completed

First of all this dr seems like he’s trynna be a business man or sum!
Are all his patients men or does he have girl patients?
Plus he must have some hidden costs that he dont talk about...

Activatedx

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2019, 05:51:06 PM »

First of all this dr seems like he’s trynna be a business man or sum!
Are all his patients men or does he have girl patients?
Plus he must have some hidden costs that he dont talk about...

Yeah that’s one thing I don’t like about him is that he really advertises it. Dr. Paley really doesn’t market it but once you email them they really try to get you to book. Dr. Debiparshad markets it subliminally in his videos.

Kenda

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2019, 08:02:18 PM »

Yeah that’s one thing I don’t like about him is that he really advertises it. Dr. Paley really doesn’t market it but once you email them they really try to get you to book. Dr. Debiparshad markets it subliminally in his videos.

Yeah he’s not trustworthy, the only reason i may go with Dr M is to stay in LA lol

Activatedx

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2019, 08:34:57 PM »

Yeah he’s not trustworthy, the only reason i may go with Dr M is to stay in LA lol

My mom lives like 20 minutes away from paley lol really sucks he doesn’t have financing option cause I wouldn’t have had to pay for lodging or caretaker and taxi could’ve just stayed with my mom

InFullStryde

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2019, 08:48:52 PM »

My mom lives like 20 minutes away from paley lol really sucks he doesn’t have financing option cause I wouldn’t have had to pay for lodging or caretaker and taxi could’ve just stayed with my mom

Staying near home was one of my main motivations of moving forward with CLL.   Being able to lengthen in my apartment and near family, etc plus all their assistance and just having those familiar surrounding really helped.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Kenda

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2019, 01:21:56 PM »

Staying near home was one of my main motivations of moving forward with CLL.   Being able to lengthen in my apartment and near family, etc plus all their assistance and just having those familiar surrounding really helped.
So u did with Mahoubian,
How many LL cosmetic patients did u meet when u went to him regularly?
& where was the PT??
Was it at his clinic?
Any mistakes he has done?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up