Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Embarrassing height stories.  (Read 1492 times)

ZUCC420

Embarrassing height stories.
« on: May 14, 2018, 01:30:38 PM »

When I was in high school I was quickly made "aware" of my diminutive stature, whilst I had my first love. I was the shortest among the boys (5'0") and my crush was at least 3" taller, after that plightful fact was realized I became a pathetic piteous cretin. I started going to school wearing my shabby 3 year old Velcro sandals (my feet never grew) that had 2" heels all the while getting sent to the principals office daily since sandals wasn't allowed, I endured those moments of detention just so I could see my crush eye to eye. When the complaints started reaching to my parents I knew I couldn't continue this charade and so I improvised by folding a few socks and stacking them up onto the soles of my shoes, consequently losing my ability to innately walk. Thankfully she changed school just after 3 months and I didn't get caught wearing counterfeit lifts. So does any one have any embarrassing stories related to height??
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Android

Re: Embarrassing height stories.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 05:45:26 PM »

Taking off my lifts for the first time with a girl I like is an embarrassing experience. I suppose this is how it feels to remove an extremely padded bra, except I have to keep the lights on.

Other than that, not really. As an aside, I did date a girl 3 in (7.6 cm) taller than me during high school/college. Was totally fine because my height neurosis hadn't kicked in back then.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

ZUCC420

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »

@Android Did she noticed and remarked upon that reveal? I am glad you had a positive experience in high school, do you think if you caught height neurosis early on you wouldn't be capable of dating in college?
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

Android

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »

One I dated for a few months, she was very blunt and made me compare heights with her. She put on heels, measured heights again in my lifts, and said "well, at least you're still taller." Shortest woman I dated at 5'2", but the most sensitive about height (definitely a correlation there).

Another was much kinder, we went on several dates. She shared how her mom decided to date her dad, one of the major factors was because he was tall. She quickly added "not that it matters, it's very silly." When the lifts came off, she didn't say a thing. When we were putting our shoes back on to head to dinner, she said "I might be taller than you if I wear my heels." I said it's OK, doesn't offend me. "Oh no, I didn't mean to suggest that!"

I brought up my height a couple times, and she picked up on it. She said she has a friend about my height and he's concerned about it too. She told me to just be more confident. We're still in touch, it'll be interesting when I tell her that I bought my confidence. She's 5'3".

Another woman I dated for a few years; I didn't wear lifts at the time, but she told me during the beginning that she usually only dates tall guys. Maybe it was a compliment in a way, but it didn't feel good. She would make jokes about how if things don't work out she'll find "Android 2.0," a taller (better) version of me. She's now one of my best friends, and is 5'4".

As for my taller former girlfriend, we started dating end of high school and through college. She never mentioned my height in a negative light. I got to escape the feeling of rejection for many years, which is why I'm a height neurosis late bloomer; I'm lucky that I didn't need to stress about rejection back then. She was 5'7", entire family except her mom were giants.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Great321

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 08:04:12 PM »

Taking off my lifts for the first time with a girl I like is an embarrassing experience. I suppose this is how it feels to remove an extremely padded bra, except I have to keep the lights on.

That's exactly why I gave up wearing lifts  ;D

Android

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 08:22:58 PM »

That's exactly why I gave up wearing lifts  ;D

Yep, time to get some permanent lifts!

Johnson1111

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 08:49:09 PM »

One I dated for a few months, she was very blunt and made me compare heights with her. She put on heels, measured heights again in my lifts, and said "well, at least you're still taller." Shortest woman I dated at 5'2", but the most sensitive about height (definitely a correlation there).

Another was much kinder, we went on several dates. She shared how her mom decided to date her dad, one of the major factors was because he was tall. She quickly added "not that it matters, it's very silly." When the lifts came off, she didn't say a thing. When we were putting our shoes back on to head to dinner, she said "I might be taller than you if I wear my heels." I said it's OK, doesn't offend me. "Oh no, I didn't mean to suggest that!"

I brought up my height a couple times, and she picked up on it. She said she has a friend about my height and he's concerned about it too. She told me to just be more confident. We're still in touch, it'll be interesting when I tell her that I bought my confidence. She's 5'3".

Another woman I dated for a few years; I didn't wear lifts at the time, but she told me during the beginning that she usually only dates tall guys. Maybe it was a compliment in a way, but it didn't feel good. She would make jokes about how if things don't work out she'll find "Android 2.0," a taller (better) version of me. She's now one of my best friends, and is 5'4".

As for my taller former girlfriend, we started dating end of high school and through college. She never mentioned my height in a negative light. I got to escape the feeling of rejection for many years, which is why I'm a height neurosis late bloomer; I'm lucky that I didn't need to stress about rejection back then. She was 5'7", entire family except her mom were giants.

I feel most height rejection and profiling is done in private. Most people don't come with the same energy they have online in real life. No 6'3" pencil necked kid that calls you a manlet on BB.com is gonna say a damn thing in person. He knows it will start a fight and if he loses he lost to that same "manlet" he was talking trash to.

Same with women, no height queen is going to constantly talk in groups of people about how shallow she really is in fear of being judged and labeled from other girls/people that are actually half decent people as a bxtch.

Although it's a bit more depressing that you're constantly being judged in peoples heads. This is the same for 6 footers with other features, though. We are all constantly being judged. Although we probably overblow it a bit. Let's face it, most people are focused on themselves.

If i'm getting rejected by a woman due to my height i'd rather have it be instantly. Instead of having her string me along and then say the reason we can't move onto the next step is because i'm not "tall enough" for her standards. That right there is what causes the depression. You put yourself out there and then were rejected for something you couldn't control.

short2tall

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »

Last year, before I had surgery but had already scheduled it, a friend tried hooking me up with a girl she worked with. Within the first few minutes of meeting her it was obvious she was not interested. She was relatively tall, but I had dated girls her height before. We ended up hanging out in a group a few more times, but she remained very distant. Then one time we were standing next to each other in a bar and she says "so how tall are you anyway??". I was wearing small lifts so I told her I was 5"10. She sized me up and said "I'm 5'7, so there's no way you're 5'10". I pointed out that she was wearing at least 2" heels, but apparently that makes no difference. I just laughed to myself that soon I would be in the "ideal" height range and wouldn't have wanted to date her anyway.
Bilateral femurs with Dr. M on March 1st
Starting height: 5'8.5"
Shooting for 5'11"

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 09:39:27 PM »

Last year, before I had surgery but had already scheduled it, a friend tried hooking me up with a girl she worked with. Within the first few minutes of meeting her it was obvious she was not interested. She was relatively tall, but I had dated girls her height before. We ended up hanging out in a group a few more times, but she remained very distant. Then one time we were standing next to each other in a bar and she says "so how tall are you anyway??". I was wearing small lifts so I told her I was 5"10. She sized me up and said "I'm 5'7, so there's no way you're 5'10". I pointed out that she was wearing at least 2" heels, but apparently that makes no difference. I just laughed to myself that soon I would be in the "ideal" height range and wouldn't have wanted to date her anyway.

That bitch has issues bro. Disregard her. People that are heightist need help. Especially the broads. We have height dysphoria but its caused by idiots.

ZUCC420

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 10:11:59 PM »

@Johnson1111 While anonymity liberates us from social repercussion and keyboard warriors are pervasive in the internet, we all know that the majority of girls/women's are virtue signalling saints since society has always narrated that men are visual animals while women look for beasts with glut of confidence.

Height queens might get shunned from twitter and other social medias, excluding real life cause all women acknowledge and empathize with other women that height is important for a man, they still get their demands met through tinder and other dating apps. Even though these initiated countless memes "6 ft vs 5'11" "Must be taller than 5'10" etc; that still didn't stop them nor it ever will.

6 footers with other features like a big nose or a small dck shouldn't even be compared to the plight faced by short men, the primary trait of sxxual dimorphism which is the most visually discernible is stature. That is such a subpar assertion @Johnson1111 smh  :-\, I believe all people are focused on themselves and how they look to others in social harmony.

All women want validation whether from short or tall men, in general all humans want validation it's just that for women it's to a greater extent. So when women interact (wanting validation) with short men it seems that they are flirting (deceiving) and stringing you along and at the last moment when they'd their fill they'll  "friend zone" you. All of this is conjecture but it's feasible and I am sorry if this happened to you if it did, no one deserves to be deceived like that emotionally.

myloginacct

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 12:01:51 AM »

Lol, her loss. Lost a jacked up, intelligent guy who can afford internal CLL on his own. And you were just below average.

At least these people made themselves more obvious to you when you were shorter. Now you're gonna have to learn some new tricks to filter through them.

myloginacct

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »

6 footers with other features like a big nose or a small dck shouldn't even be compared to the plight faced by short men, the primary trait of sxxual dimorphism which is the most visually discernible is stature.

If you're within the average range for male height where you live and not at shorter-than-women heights, your proportions (e.g. shoulder-to-waist ratio, fitness level, etc) will be more important than who's 1cm to 4cm taller - if we're talking strictly about just the physical attraction.

We just have height neurosis and dysphoria here.

short2tall

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 12:19:24 AM »

Lol, her loss. Lost a jacked up, intelligent guy who can afford internal CLL on his own. And you were just below average.

At least these people made themselves more obvious to you when you were shorter. Now you're gonna have to learn some new tricks to filter through them.

Thanks for the encouragement myloginacct and 0184946. It is certainly true that people like this girl don't deserve our time. Unfortunately it adds to our height neurosis none the less. I am looking forward to being a whole new person both mentally and physically after this is all over.
Bilateral femurs with Dr. M on March 1st
Starting height: 5'8.5"
Shooting for 5'11"

Android

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 01:04:45 AM »

"I'm 5'7, so there's no way you're 5'10". I pointed out that she was wearing at least 2" heels, but apparently that makes no difference.

All you can do is laugh really. I don't know what she was expecting to hear back in response, it's baffling why she even asked. God forbid you played along and asked (and doubted!) her age or weight.

Protip: don't play along.

ZUCC420

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »

Surprise, surprise women can't tell sxit. No wonder men has been lying about their height.

If you're within the average range for male height where you live and not at shorter-than-women heights, your proportions (e.g. shoulder-to-waist ratio, fitness level, etc) will be more important than who's 1cm to 4cm taller - if we're talking strictly about just the physical attraction.

You are correct but you didn't take into account an inconvenient fashion trend that's been causing despair amongst many unfortunate men, I am talking about the sxxy high heels.

A 5'-5'3" women can easily become 5'5" or more, and since its in their nature to be indulged in domination many unfortunate men get eliminated from the already rigged competition.

Don't even get me started on make up, the advantage that women have is a sin in itself.

Android

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »

Luckily we have CLL. We don't need to be attractive to every person since there will always be someone that won't like you, and that's OK.

And let's admit it, a lot of men will pass on women that don't wear any makeup; we're so accustomed to eyeliner that we're surprised when it comes off. Men are also more critical about a woman's weight too, we're all a bit vain and shallow. C'est la vie!

Petite888

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 10:23:26 PM »

Luckily we have CLL. We don't need to be attractive to every person since there will always be someone that won't like you, and that's OK.

And let's admit it, a lot of men will pass on women that don't wear any makeup; we're so accustomed to eyeliner that we're surprised when it comes off. Men are also more critical about a woman's weight too, we're all a bit vain and shallow. C'est la vie!

So true Android!
Pages: [1]   Go Up