Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you feel bad when you stand next to really tall dude  (Read 1100 times)

dgshorty

• Visitor
Do you feel bad when you stand next to really tall dude
« on: May 10, 2021, 08:25:14 PM »

So I suffer height dysphoria ,as others here ,lately I thought I had been doing fine ,but today there was this really tall dude standing next to me in the bus. I am 5.10 and he was in my estimation like 205-210 cm ,I am getting this feeling of inferiority when I meet dude like this and just feeling of hopelessness,do you also get this feeling and how do you fight them back ? any suggestions ?

Activatedxx

Re: Do you feel bad when you stand next to really tall dude
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 09:33:27 PM »

So I suffer height dysphoria ,as others here ,lately I thought I had been doing fine ,but today there was this really tall dude standing next to me in the bus. I am 5.10 and he was in my estimation like 205-210 cm ,I am getting this feeling of inferiority when I meet dude like this and just feeling of hopelessness,do you also get this feeling and how do you fight them back ? any suggestions ?

This post is stupid. If all your worth is reflective of your stature you must really have nothing to live for
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Thorfinnn

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 09:35:58 PM »

For me I stay far away from people as much as I can when I go out. But in the event where I do get close to someone I put on my headphones and just listen to music or find a funny video and this usually helps me get my mind off of my height dysphoria at the time.

Serilium

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 09:47:04 PM »

This post is stupid. If all your worth is reflective of your stature you must really have nothing to live for

I don't think it's particularly stupid, perhaps it's a language barrier and the words could have been expressed better. What I understood him conveying is a typical height neurosis symptoms. The sense of inferiority and upsetting and self-consciousness and darkness around tall people is typical, perhaps this is a tad more extreme because dgshorty is already 5'10. I don't think he wants his worth to be reflective of his height because he saids "how do you fight [these feelings] back showing a desire to change for the better, and no one wants these stupid mind thoughts, but our mind and neuroticism takes control and we can't control it most of the time. It seems like that's the point of his post, asking for help on how to try to NOT make his worth reflective of his stature. If i could cure height neurosis and dysphoria completely with a pill I would forget about LL

Future Skycraper

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 11:36:19 PM »

I don't think it's particularly stupid, perhaps it's a language barrier and the words could have been expressed better. What I understood him conveying is a typical height neurosis symptoms. The sense of inferiority and upsetting and self-consciousness and darkness around tall people is typical, perhaps this is a tad more extreme because dgshorty is already 5'10. I don't think he wants his worth to be reflective of his height because he saids "how do you fight [these feelings] back showing a desire to change for the better, and no one wants these stupid mind thoughts, but our mind and neuroticism takes control and we can't control it most of the time. It seems like that's the point of his post, asking for help on how to try to NOT make his worth reflective of his stature. If i could cure height neurosis and dysphoria completely with a pill I would forget about LL

That's it, can't explain better myself

But, just accpet that you will always be shorter than someone. Humans go way further than 220cm height. I suggest that you search for a psicologist and work at it, cause you're not really short, and I got the feeling of what @serilium said. You can get CLL and you will still thing you're short next to other taller guys, and it will always have taller guys, unless you're the tallest human alive.
Just try to accept that you're not a giant, you're a normal human being, and also be aware that too short is bad but too tall is awful too. Even girls don't like really tall dudes, they like a specifc range of height more. Just imagine someone who has 4cm penis, thats short. But you have an average one and you're feeling bad cause there are guys with 28cm one. But dude, 28cm is really freakin weird, imagine now it being 40cm. I know it sounds so stupid, but it's my way of explaining. I'm short and I have the same feeling (although mine is with almost every dude, cause im 5'6) and if I get a HUUUGE CLL I will be max 5'10-6'0, and there are plenty of other 6'0+ guys and some 7'0+.
Try focousing at their details, like: his teeth are yellow, his hair is messy, he doesn't dress well, he's ugly, etc. And focous at your good details like: I'm sxxy, I'm strong, I have abs, I have a cool hair, my clothes are awesome, I'm a nice person, I have a nice jawline, I have glass skin, and so on.
But try going at least once to the psicologist, please.

And yes, I don't want to be noticed anywhere, cause I feel so short, that girls won't even look at me and people will think I'm 15, and that always happen, I struggled talking to patients and my teachers (who are old doctors) never believe I'm their stundent. It's really bad, cause some girls like my appearence, and talk to me at Instagram and at university they see me sitting too ad they think I'm somehow a bit handsome, but when they acctually see that I'm 5'6 I just don't get the attention anymore. And it really sucks having a chance with cute beautiful and nice girls from instagram (from other universities at my city) but knowing that when they see me I will be kind of a catfish, but not about appearence, but I will be just short...

Don't worry, you're not alone, but please get a little hand for a help!  ;) :D

TouchTheSkies

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 12:59:46 AM »

That's it, can't explain better myself

But, just accpet that you will always be shorter than someone. Humans go way further than 220cm height. I suggest that you search for a psicologist and work at it, cause you're not really short, and I got the feeling of what @serilium said. You can get CLL and you will still thing you're short next to other taller guys, and it will always have taller guys, unless you're the tallest human alive.
Just try to accept that you're not a giant, you're a normal human being, and also be aware that too short is bad but too tall is awful too. Even girls don't like really tall dudes, they like a specifc range of height more. Just imagine someone who has 4cm penis, thats short. But you have an average one and you're feeling bad cause there are guys with 28cm one. But dude, 28cm is really freakin weird, imagine now it being 40cm. I know it sounds so stupid, but it's my way of explaining. I'm short and I have the same feeling (although mine is with almost every dude, cause im 5'6) and if I get a HUUUGE CLL I will be max 5'10-6'0, and there are plenty of other 6'0+ guys and some 7'0+.
Try focousing at their details, like: his teeth are yellow, his hair is messy, he doesn't dress well, he's ugly, etc. And focous at your good details like: I'm sxxy, I'm strong, I have abs, I have a cool hair, my clothes are awesome, I'm a nice person, I have a nice jawline, I have glass skin, and so on.
But try going at least once to the psicologist, please.

And yes, I don't want to be noticed anywhere, cause I feel so short, that girls won't even look at me and people will think I'm 15, and that always happen, I struggled talking to patients and my teachers (who are old doctors) never believe I'm their stundent. It's really bad, cause some girls like my appearence, and talk to me at Instagram and at university they see me sitting too ad they think I'm somehow a bit handsome, but when they acctually see that I'm 5'6 I just don't get the attention anymore. And it really sucks having a chance with cute beautiful and nice girls from instagram (from other universities at my city) but knowing that when they see me I will be kind of a catfish, but not about appearence, but I will be just short...

Don't worry, you're not alone, but please get a little hand for a help!  ;) :D

👏👏👏👏👏
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

Activatedxx

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 01:59:35 PM »

Dude 5’10 is average. LL is not gonna help if you feel “worthless” because someone else is extremely tall. You’re never going to be happy or fix anything, because that mindset is retarded. I’m not gonna feel poor next to a billionaire if I’m a millionaire

Future Skycraper

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 02:13:43 PM »

Dude 5’10 is average. LL is not gonna help if you feel “worthless” because someone else is extremely tall. You’re never going to be happy or fix anything, because that mindset is retarded. I’m not gonna feel poor next to a billionaire if I’m a millionaire

Dude 5'10 is average in US, all countries have more or less average height. Yes it can help, you're not him and you don't know what he's going trhough. That mindset is not retarted, he's having problems and he wants help, that's all.

What you wrote was really unecessary and agressive, hope you think twice and change your behavior.

Please @dgshorty don't worry about that, we're here to help.. Just ignore this.

Activatedxx

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 07:39:26 PM »

Dude 5'10 is average in US, all countries have more or less average height. Yes it can help, you're not him and you don't know what he's going trhough. That mindset is not retarted, he's having problems and he wants help, that's all.

What you wrote was really unecessary and agressive, hope you think twice and change your behavior.

Please @dgshorty don't worry about that, we're here to help.. Just ignore this.

Lol I’m 166cm in america trust me everyone towers over me, no matter was country 5’10 will either be average or 1-2 inches below average. I’m not saying aggressive things just calling out idiotic posts in this forum, half the people in the forum aren’t even aiming to do LL they just post stupid rhetoric like this

AllinStryde

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 07:56:27 PM »

What I'm hearing is that you are feeling short when you stand next to a guy who is 6'8" - 6'10".  Don't worry...EVERYONE feels short compared to that.  Even a 6' dude would feel short compared to that.  I think that you just experienced a fluke of a situation.  There will always be a bigger fish.  If I had been 5'10" to start with, I never would have considered CLL at all.  Just saying.

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2021, 02:09:21 AM »

XD No I totally understand and comprehend that I'm short and standing next to really tall dudes is whatever idc.

Activatedxx

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2021, 08:29:19 PM »

XD No I totally understand and comprehend that I'm short and standing next to really tall dudes is whatever idc.

Even in the top 1% you are still short compared to 6’8-6’10,
It’s like a millionaire feeling broke because of Jeff bezos or Elon musk, lol at that point it’s mental and LL can’t help

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2021, 09:13:25 PM »

This is really height dysphoria. If you feel bad around tall men when you are 5'10" - which is average in the US and most Western countries - I think LL will do no good for you. Because no matter how much you length, there will ALWAYS be taller guys than you.

Regardless of what Dr Paley says, not everyone that does LL has height dysphoria. Some people actually suffer from heightism (usually people with less than 166cm).

In my case I was 165cm before LL, now I'm 174,5cm. It never really bothered me that there are taller people than me - most my friends were around 180-185cm, so I'm still shorter than them even after LL. It doesn't really bother me at all. It never did.

What bothered me, and the reason for my LL, was the heightism I suffered from women.

Pages: [1]   Go Up