Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short man syndrome and LL  (Read 499 times)

sylar94

Short man syndrome and LL
« on: May 11, 2019, 03:44:57 PM »

Most short men have short man syndrome, because we need to compensate the fact that we are short. Tall men don't need to try hard, they get women, jobs, success with a very small effort. Short men need to earn everything, but this is a good thing in my opinion.

Because of this, most short men are competitive and subconsciously do their best to succeed in career.
I noticed this my entire life, I noticed this also about myself.
Also, most of the successful men are quite short.

The richest men on earth that are 5'8 and under: Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Jack Ma, Amancio Ortega, Carlos Slim Helu, Michael Bloomberg, Mukesh Ambani, Sergey Brin, Charles Koch, Sheldon Adelson
Most successful actors are 5'8 and under: Dave Franco, Al Pacino, Ben Stiller, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Zack Efron, Elijah Wood (this list is very big)

This "syndrome" is good only when you are tall, because whenever people see that you are good, successful, and a try hard at your career, they will say "yeah, he is just compensating for being short".
Does this "syndrome" go away after LL? I hope not. Having short man syndrome in a tall body is godlike. (example: Cristiano CRonnie7)

TinyTL

Re: Short man syndrome and LL
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 03:58:02 PM »

What a positive way to see napolean complex.
Keep up the good work, sylar94!

YungGud

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 04:51:23 PM »

Everything is cool but Ian Somerhalder is 176 cm(5 ft 9.25)
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

sylar94

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 04:54:56 PM »

Everything is cool but Ian Somerhalder is 176 cm(5 ft 9.25)
lift wearer. he always wears 2-5 cm lifts

myloginacc

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 05:28:29 PM »

Stupid post.

There's a world of difference between someone who's 5'5 and 5'8/5'7. That's not how the world works. You're not "short" at 5'8 and then "average" at 5'9.

If you can't succeed in life at 5'7+ due to height dysphoria, it's all on you and your mind bringing you down.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

sylar94

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 05:41:38 PM »

Stupid post.

There's a world of difference between someone who's 5'5 and 5'8/5'7. That's not how the world works. You're not "short" at 5'8 and then "average" at 5'9.

If you can't succeed in life at 5'7+ due to height dysphoria, it's all on you and your mind bringing you down.
I agree with what you say, but what you said is mostly off-topic.
I also said that height dysphoria is a motivation for career success.
With women, there is a small difference, but career wise there is no difference between 5'5 and 5'8.

myloginacc

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 06:01:15 PM »

Okay, I apologize if I didn't get your point. Sorry if I came across as brash.

I can see how height dysphoria can motivate some, but I'm not sure if someone like Jeff Bezos ever felt it, while Jack Ma is on the record making it clear he did.

I also agree height matters almost entirely only to women and specific careers where you have to represent a brand, company or store. Otherwise, only idiots on the internet make a big deal out of it.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up