Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My lengthening journey  (Read 1775 times)

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
My lengthening journey
« on: August 31, 2021, 01:09:25 PM »

Hello everybody, I will have a surgeyr this month and I would like to share with you my experience. I will have the surgery with Dr. Guichet using the Gnail. I have been training with them for a couple of months and now I am physically ready.

I will be updating about my journey after my surgery.

ilovescience

Re: My lengthening journey
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 01:39:25 PM »

Hello everybody, I will have a surgeyr this month and I would like to share with you my experience. I will have the surgery with Dr. Guichet using the Gnail. I have been training with them for a couple of months and now I am physically ready.

That would be interesting. Would you mind updating your journey in video format? Kind of like what other YouTubers who did LL and shared them on video??

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 01:42:48 PM »

I'd feel grateful for your updates!But G-nails are newly published and u

gotta be one of Guinea pigs LOL.I dunno how fit your body is and that's

a crucial factor.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 03:39:02 AM »

I'd feel grateful for your updates!But G-nails are newly published and u

gotta be one of Guinea pigs LOL.I dunno how fit your body is and that's

a crucial factor.

I know that Dr. Guichet developed, after the Albizzia nail, the Guichet nail, nick name 'G Nail’ he has been using for years. I do not feel like a Guinea pig, but if you feel I am one, I only want to become a happier and taller Guinea pigs!

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 03:42:55 AM »

That would be interesting. Would you mind updating your journey in video format? Kind of like what other YouTubers who did LL and shared them on video??

I will share some video, when I can

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 04:25:20 AM »

I finally got my surgery on Wednesday, so exactly 1 week from today.
Operation went very well. Dr Guichet made me move my legs, do exercises and as soon as I awaken from the operation. Clicks were not painful.
Due to morphine, my recovery was delayed a bit and I could complete the walking, bike and stairs only at 5 PM.
The next day, I still had problems due to morphine, but it eventually solved as I could leave late afternoon.
On Friday afternoon, I went to the gym.
The feeling of clicks is strange, and I will have to get used to it. Training is tough but after it, I feel fetter.
This week, I had difficulties to complete my daily program and I need to better organise.
I have a friend with me, but from this coming Friday, I am by my own.
Clicks are not painful but the good position is still a bit tricky to find.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 08:55:49 AM »

I finally got my surgery on Wednesday, so exactly 1 week from today.
Operation went very well. Dr Guichet made me move my legs, do exercises and as soon as I awaken from the operation. Clicks were not painful.
Due to morphine, my recovery was delayed a bit and I could complete the walking, bike and stairs only at 5 PM.
The next day, I still had problems due to morphine, but it eventually solved as I could leave late afternoon.
On Friday afternoon, I went to the gym.
The feeling of clicks is strange, and I will have to get used to it. Training is tough but after it, I feel fetter.
This week, I had difficulties to complete my daily program and I need to better organise.
I have a friend with me, but from this coming Friday, I am by my own.
Clicks are not painful but the good position is still a bit tricky to find.

Congrats! Non-painful clicking is a fantastic start. Stretch everyday, every moment, and you'll do great!
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 04:12:22 AM »

Congrats! Non-painful clicking is a fantastic start. Stretch everyday, every moment, and you'll do great!

Thank you! That is exactly what I do every moment of the day.

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2021, 07:16:53 AM »

Today is my 10 day from the surgery and pain is growing, I can feel it directly in my bone. The pain is like when you are 8 years old and hurts his leg at night because they are growing. Doing clicks are harder especially on left leg but pain still manageable. My fellow patients said the feeling is normal they were on the same pain the first 2 week from the surgery.

Super-JR

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 04:09:50 AM »

This to shall pass...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:29:41 AM by Super-JR »

Taller_tyler

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2021, 07:08:47 PM »

I’m finally back home, finished my lengthening on November 4 and reached 7.6 cm. I am glad to have stopped just at the right time my femurs are proportional with my tibias.
I am happy to have done this even if my lengthening experience was not as easy as other patients. I had difficulty clicking, especially on my left leg, because my bone fusion was going really fast.
After 1 month of stopping lengthening my X-rays showed full fusion (3 months after surgery) https://imgur.com/Yscq4k1, even still not fully white. Here is how I walked 2 weeks after I stopped clicking https://imgur.com/aRj7J7L . Dr Guichet authorized me to gradually resume sports.
In the past I have always thought that it was impossible for me to get taller and that it would cost millions to do this procedure. I am happy to have done it at a reasonable price.

canterk

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2021, 09:48:14 PM »

thanks for the update. hope you can share a new walking video maybe 1 - 2 months after you finished lengthening.

cam007

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2021, 04:33:33 AM »

I’m finally back home, finished my lengthening on November 4 and reached 7.6 cm. I am glad to have stopped just at the right time my femurs are proportional with my tibias.
I am happy to have done this even if my lengthening experience was not as easy as other patients. I had difficulty clicking, especially on my left leg, because my bone fusion was going really fast.
After 1 month of stopping lengthening my X-rays showed full fusion (3 months after surgery) https://imgur.com/Yscq4k1, even still not fully white. Here is how I walked 2 weeks after I stopped clicking https://imgur.com/aRj7J7L . Dr Guichet authorized me to gradually resume sports.
In the past I have always thought that it was impossible for me to get taller and that it would cost millions to do this procedure. I am happy to have done it at a reasonable price.

did you keep a diary or a journal of what happened the last 3 months?  thats some fast consolidation, what did you take or eat during these times?  also, what are you doing for the duck ass walk to make your gait better?  thanks for updating
175cm , goal 181cm

** est.2022 for 5-6cm tibias preferably

Super-JR

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2021, 08:55:44 AM »

Nice to know you are doing well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up