Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin  (Read 102893 times)

ItsMyLife

Re: Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2015, 11:43:08 PM »

There is more problems. Small ones but still there. You will come to know all of them next year.
Life will never be as before.

But it's worth it being ~180 now.

I really don't feel tall but not short either, as before. So in my opinion it was all worth it.

maybe some work-outs might help. don't lose faith alright

Sweden

« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2015, 12:48:43 AM »

https://youtu.be/QF1LiHU_D-o

This is from today. I haven't been running for 3 months since I broke my foot back then. I wore new shoes and pushed myself a little bit too hard that day, even for a normal athlete so I broke my foot. Actually it's the tibia down at the foot that broke and I didn't care about it bc I'm so sick of hospitals so I thought it would fix itself. It didn't and I'll be having a surgery for it soon. Bummer....

After 20 seconds in the video I'm really trying my absolute best and fastest I can do, with the broken foot.
In my eyes it's just terrible looking at it but it gets better.

I signed up for a professional gym that opened close to where I live now and I'll be trying my best now to get back my muscles on my legs. I miss them so bad.
Buying pants is embarrassing bc my calfs are bigger than right above my knees. I took my full measurements for a custom made racing leather suit and I am confirmed 179cm tall. I didn't buy it bc my thighs are too thin. I'm going to work on them 3 times a week and do lots of cycling.
Clearly my shins are a little too long but maybe I can get away with it if I get more buffed up.

---------------

Tomorrow I'll be heading down for Betz Land and then see the physiotherapist for a real session. I'll let you know how it went.
I'm also thinking of a consultation with Dr Betz regarding my femurs. The more I see my legs the more I believe I need to lengthen my femurs to make them proportionate. Tibias shouldn't be equal or longer than femurs, then something is really wrong.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

MRbones

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2015, 04:33:33 AM »

well im just warning you dude, bets is a bad choice.

even look at apotheosis internal tibia nails, they are bent.

even if your rods don't snap they will bend. your bones will be bent according to how much bend the nails get.

good luck, but its just a waste to see you spend so much money on a doctor who has rods that will break or at the very least bend.

also Sweden lets not joke around, your the crazy gy who jumps fire ropes while your still disabled........... (don't mean it in a hostile way)

my point is your not going to be more careful than the average guy because you don't have patients and your impulsive.... your trip overseas to even jump the fire rope was impulsive at a time when you were facing financial difficulties according to your posts.

my point is you are an impulsive man with less than the average level of patience, to the point where you got your self caught on fire..........

this type of characteristic is not a good match for bets, considering his nail is so weak and fragile that impulsive behavior will definatly break his nail.

-----------

like you said to disobedient.............

"It's not my intention to scare you or anything but please understand that what you're doing right now is dangerous. "

good luck but for that much money you could choose a reliable nail with like guitch.

I honestly wish you the best and I will pray for you. but your choosing someone with a shady track record. and your personality profile is like gasoline on fire for this weak nail.

but seriously you might be 1 of the lucky ones and actually get a good result. there are people who get good results with bets. lets just hope your 1 of them.

just remember the point of this message is to get your attention, you can still change your mind right now and choose a better doctor with a  better nail.

good luck my friend.

theuprising

« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2015, 05:41:51 AM »

Hi Sweden I remember you used to make many posts saying 7cm is too much for tibia and you wish you did less. Since your bone compressed and ended up doing 6cm are you feeling better about your tibia length?

Sweden

« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2015, 09:33:44 AM »

Appreciate the warning. Still considering Dr Jamal. I think Guichet will be too expensive for me.

----------

My shins are too long. It doesn't look natural. Compressed or not but they measured a gap of ~7cm in both legs. It's just too much for tibias. 5cm is the limit.
Sure, you can hide it in clothes and most likely nobody will notice.

-----------

Regarding the Betznail it has improved for 2015 and is now the latest version. Every patient who is there right now are walking every day and it seems to work fine.
Most of them really do around 10cm.
My friend who is there right now will be doing 8cm, a wise choice.

Betz has one of the longest proven record for CLL.

There are insane patients sometimes and we shouldn't trust blindly at everything in here. There are lots of lies in the diaries. Many patients are scared to write diaries bc of what their doctor might think. That goes for every doctors patients.

I know a couple of patients now that take testosterone and HGH. They never write about that in their diary.
So lots of them are misleading. Don't be fooled.

Uppland

« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2015, 11:59:04 AM »

Good luck Sweden, It'll be interesting to see if LL is easier the other time around.

You're doing 5CM correct, not worried about your proportions?

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »

wow, your tibia looks really long, but i think if you do femur it will look much better. I think you have the torso size to pull it off.
s
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2015, 12:06:26 PM »

damn... when i think about it.. you are honest and posted a video of how you appeared. This video will maybe change the minds of people who want to go for 6cm++ on tibs. I think you are doing the right thing, but what about apotheosis. the f**king piece of   is posting photoshopped pics and videos taken from weird angles to cover his 10cm tibs lengthening.

Think about the people who does 6cm++ tib lengthening everything will be normal "like apotheosis" then realize they've been fked over by fake pics.

its ridiculous. old forum  or atleast apo/sysop should be kicked the fk out of the limb lengthening forums.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Metanoia

« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2015, 12:32:22 PM »

----------

-----------

Regarding the Betznail it has improved for 2015 and is now the latest version. Every patient who is there right now are walking every day and it seems to work fine.

There are lots of lies in the diaries.
Don't be fooled.

Dr. Betz is telling a lot of lies too. Don't be fooled.

I would strongly recommend not to use any clicking nail. These nails are mechanically unstable and thus can negatively influence the bone healing. What's the point walking during lengthening when you require another surgery for titanium nails later with Betz? If you go with Precise or Fitbone the bone healing is very likely to be much faster. And the price is not higher than Betz.
Or did Betz offer you a discount for some advertising?

Uppland

« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2015, 01:30:59 PM »

Dr. Betz is telling a lot of lies too. Don't be fooled.

I would strongly recommend not to use any clicking nail. These nails are mechanically unstable and thus can negatively influence the bone healing. What's the point walking during lengthening when you require another surgery for titanium nails later with Betz? If you go with Precise or Fitbone the bone healing is very likely to be much faster. And the price is not higher than Betz.
Or did Betz offer you a discount for some advertising?

What other option is there for femur, surely you can't mean externals?

And is Paleys magnetic nail really tht superior?

KrP1

« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2015, 04:20:13 PM »

Sweden. If you do another lengthening you will lose more athletic habillities. Since you care a lot about that you should not do it. Do you know your  actual tibia/femur ratios or measurements? And your measurements pre op?

Overdozer

« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2015, 04:28:14 PM »

the f**king piece of crap is posting photoshopped pics and videos taken from weird angles to cover his 10cm tibs lengthening.
Lol, Apo also did 10 cm on his femurs, so he retained his tibia-femur proportions.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

alps

« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2015, 04:52:38 PM »

thanks for the video Sweden. I don't know much about LL, but from what I can see, the X-legs are pretty apparent. Maybe correcting them will help with how your legs look and also possible future arthritis.

chsn

« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2015, 05:17:05 PM »

Appreciate the warning. Still considering Dr Jamal. I think Guichet will be too expensive for me.

Sweden, if money was no issue, which doctor would you choose for your future femur surgery and why?

Im currently undecided between Guichet, Birkholz, Jamal and Monegal for my future femur operation....

Sweden

« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2015, 07:06:05 PM »

Don't be a fool. Nobody gets a discount. He has enough patients as it is, he doesn't need any advertisement.
Not everyone needs the titanium nails.

I know any more surgery will set me back even more. That's the price of getting taller, it's just the way it is.

Many patients report they are fully healed but since all they do is taking the subway to work and back they think all is fine.
I test myself to the limit in every field of athleticism. Nobody can ever get back to 100% it's just nonsense.
They will feel aches and stretch sometimes they wouldn't if they didn't do this surgery.

Even Apo must stand still and prepare himself to walk up the stairs - every time. His tibia haven't healed still.
"Tall" can most likely only barely walk and that's it.

Uppland

« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2015, 09:04:37 PM »

The two people I trust have really recoered more or less completely are shyshy and christopherbuilder. Look up their videos on here, they might never be professional athletes but they can run, dance and jump like they could before.

Deepak Chopra

• Newbi
« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2015, 09:08:33 PM »

But as long as you don't feel short it's worth all the damage then, teehee.
I've got to do what I've got to do.

YellowSpike

« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2015, 09:40:26 PM »

The two people I trust have really recoered more or less completely are shyshy and christopherbuilder. Look up their videos on here, they might never be professional athletes but they can run, dance and jump like they could before.

I can dance well, jump ok (haven't really tried the high jumps yet), and I think I can run too, but haven't really tried to yet. I will soon. I've been feeling the urge.

I hope I get to ski again as well as I did, I love skiing.

Metanoia

« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2015, 04:29:12 AM »

Don't be a fool. Nobody gets a discount. He has enough patients as it is, he doesn't need any advertisement.
Not everyone needs the titanium nails.
LOL. He clearly does advertise aggressively. Just read what he wrote on this forum. And how he vanished because he couldn't give answers to some critical questions.He is not a normal person. You will find out in case you get a serious problem. I know him. He is a notorious liar and can't be trusted.
Yes, not everyone needs the titanium nails. But the main reason people get titanium is because their bones are not healing properly with the Betzbone. The patients you met during your consultation and who were doing fine may very well get their problems later after they finished clicking. They will the get the titanium for 17k Eur. And in case the problems remain they will need to go to another doctor since Dr. Betz will completely ignore them.
Anyway, do what you want.

Taller

« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2015, 05:07:50 AM »

Did the HGH/testosterone patients take the drugs during or after lengthening? How did it affect their lengthening/recovery? I'd never take those drugs personally, but I am just curious.

theuprising

« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2015, 08:31:11 AM »

After seeing your original photos before you did LL you had long tibias and short femurs to begin with. I think you should have just done femurs as I imagine you tibias are close to equal your femur length. Is it affecting your bio-mechanics? Even if it makes you look a bit weird proportionally you may have to do femur now.

Sweden

« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2015, 10:43:12 AM »

After seeing your original photos before you did LL you had long tibias and short femurs to begin with. I think you should have just done femurs as I imagine you tibias are close to equal your femur length. Is it affecting your bio-mechanics? Even if it makes you look a bit weird proportionally you may have to do femur now.

I don't even know where to begin...... Christ!!!

Everyone needs to understand that we are all equal proportionate as long as we don't suffer from any kind of disease.

No, my tibias weren't longer than anyone else who was 173. They weren't equal to my femurs.

Femurs are ALWAYS!!!! the longest bone in your body.

I had very muscular thighs before and that could have made them look like they were on the shorter side.

---------------

If people would try out a racing leather suit they would understand that the all come proportionate as long as your not heavily obese. A suit which is size European 48 will fit a normal guy of 170cm. It will fit the legs, upper body and the arms.

EVERYONE IS PROPORTIONATE TO BEGIN WITH!!!!

Sweden

« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2015, 10:44:32 AM »

Did the HGH/testosterone patients take the drugs during or after lengthening? How did it affect their lengthening/recovery? I'd never take those drugs personally, but I am just curious.

He took it for several years, during and after lengthening. He did both segments.

The guy will never recover properly.

He went to Dr Betz.

Uppland

« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2015, 05:19:16 PM »

Sweden you always talk about how difficult the recovery phase is and how most patients never recover completely but what can a LL patient do to ensure a good recovery in your opinion?

Sweden

« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2015, 09:44:57 PM »

Sweden you always talk about how difficult the recovery phase is and how most patients never recover completely but what can a LL patient do to ensure a good recovery in your opinion?

A good question, thanks for asking.

Try to go to a good doctor. Be very well educated in what you need to do during lengthening. What to eat and all that.
Don't exceed 1mm/day, take some rest days when you need it. Learn to listen to your body.

As soon as you'll get any trouble then work hard on just that part.

Exercise your upper body, a lot.
Drink lots of water.

After frame removal or nail is locked then walk around as much as possible. Impact to the ground builds the bone and not bone graft or supplements.

Visit the physio therapist even if you think it's pointless. He will measure your gains, even the small ones you never see.

Keep exercise and eat right for the rest of your life! What more do you need?

This is what you can do to lower the risk of complications. Genetics has a lot to do with this too and that's nothing you can change. You might have right muscles or tendons so you'll get a harder time lengthening.

------------

My biggest issues comes from not moving around for 4-5 months. That's just terrible. But I had excellent bone regeneration bc I walked as much as possible when I got back home from India and eat everything I could find that helped my healing.

Tomorrow I will begin with all this again to fix my x-legs once and for all. I'm sick of it now. Muscles shall be back :)

crimsontide

« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2015, 10:53:25 PM »

well, x legs, aka knock knees , actually  can  caused by bone deformity, not just muscle atrophy

dont wanna be negative, but the odds of  this issue getting fixed by a new training routine are almost zero, I'd say

It's been a  few years now, and   you say  youre constantly going to the gym, yet still have the same complaints.

Sweden

« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2015, 11:37:14 PM »

Don't know what to say.

I was sprinting and running fast in April but in May I broke my foot and since then I gained 25 pounds. Can barely walk. Life sucks.
Everything has gone to the worse. I look terrible and hate my life. It's no fun anymore.

If I want to push myself down at the gym I need to take heavy tramadol and then I get a bad headache.
I don't work, don't go to school, don't do anything. I can't.

It was never worth it if I was to lose this much of my athletic abilities.
Back in April I was doing really good. Probably the fastest LL-runner - and then I broke my foot..... This has been worse than the entire LL-procedure.

I need surgery for sure, but it's at the bottom of the tibia so it's no use they said. After the cast was taken off I can barely move my foot anymore. It's real bad.

Cheers, from cold snowy Sweden.

ub40

« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2016, 02:09:11 AM »

Sweden I'm curious as to the situation in Sweden. Is it the refugee crisis that has made Sweden so bad? Is everyone going to Norway or something. You mentioned "white flight". Btw your proportions look great.

I had a question I never asked but during the surgery are you put to sleep?
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Revenge

« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2016, 06:49:37 PM »

Sweden you look perfect ı watched your videos if I am athtletic same as you after LL ı will be happy.
Pls dont consider femur :)

axelf

« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2016, 09:08:17 PM »

Sweden you look perfect ı watched your videos if I am athtletic same as you after LL ı will be happy.
Pls dont consider femur :)

how ignorant is that?

you cannot really tell how athletic he is - even if you watch his videos and think that he's superior to you sports-wise even after LL. Have you ever had a nightmare where you tried to run away from something but couldn't? Or where you tried to scream for help but couldn't get out anything? I bet this must be what it is like for sweden. Only that it's reality.

OldieButGoldie

« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2016, 12:08:19 AM »

Don't know what to say.

I was sprinting and running fast in April but in May I broke my foot and since then I gained 25 pounds. Can barely walk. Life sucks.
Everything has gone to the worse. I look terrible and hate my life. It's no fun anymore.

If I want to push myself down at the gym I need to take heavy tramadol and then I get a bad headache.
I don't work, don't go to school, don't do anything. I can't.

It was never worth it if I was to lose this much of my athletic abilities.
Back in April I was doing really good. Probably the fastest LL-runner - and then I broke my foot..... This has been worse than the entire LL-procedure.

I need surgery for sure, but it's at the bottom of the tibia so it's no use they said. After the cast was taken off I can barely move my foot anymore. It's real bad.

Cheers, from cold snowy Sweden.

How are you??
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up