Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin  (Read 102681 times)

Peaceout

Re: Sweden - LON with Dr Sarin
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2017, 07:57:41 PM »

Well..idk that is kinda fked up.I was thinking that might apply to males who below 5'7 or around,but some of that websites say it exists until 6'.
Anyway so you want to do that another 4 cm because of your proportionally long tibia right?Not because you still didnt satisfied with your new height?(Ofc you will be taller which is even better but i just wonder if that is the main reason or not.)
What do you exactly feel in a freaking tall country like that as a 5'11 guy?
And im also curious about your x-legs.So if you have x-legs you must be taller than your current height with straight legs right?(i mean after you handle the problem
and finally what do you think about that video that you mentioned couple months earlier?I totally understand if you dont want to record.Im just curious about your progress.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2017, 10:05:28 PM »

Sweden,

Can I come live with you in Sverige?
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Christopherbulder

« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2017, 11:12:03 PM »

I THINK TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AFTER 7CM ON MY FEMUR MY TIBIA IS SMALL NOW ESPECIALLY FOR EXERCISES AS SQUATT OR TO LET DOWN IT WILL NEED 5 CM OR 6CM IN TIBIA

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2017, 12:12:13 AM »

Tall people earn more on average, but that doesn't have to have any impact on the individual level - even as a short person, you can still achieve a good income. That's like saying statistically speaking many Indians live in London, but you can still live there if you're not Indian.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Sweden

« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2017, 03:54:22 AM »

Well..idk that is kinda fked up.I was thinking that might apply to males who below 5'7 or around,but some of that websites say it exists until 6'.
Anyway so you want to do that another 4 cm because of your proportionally long tibia right?Not because you still didnt satisfied with your new height?(Ofc you will be taller which is even better but i just wonder if that is the main reason or not.)
What do you exactly feel in a freaking tall country like that as a 5'11 guy?
And im also curious about your x-legs.So if you have x-legs you must be taller than your current height with straight legs right?(i mean after you handle the problem
and finally what do you think about that video that you mentioned couple months earlier?I totally understand if you dont want to record.Im just curious about your progress.

My dream height is 186cm, but I will look like a spider if I do another 6-7cm on femurs.
So 4cm is still pushing it a little but doable.

X-legs barely takes 5millimeter from your height.

I don't feel tall here in Sweden. The average Swedish guy is taller.

As soon as it gets warmer I will make the video.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

YungGud

« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2017, 11:59:15 AM »

how tall would you expect the average Swedish guy ?
My dream height is 186cm, but I will look like a spider if I do another 6-7cm on femurs.
So 4cm is still pushing it a little but doable.

X-legs barely takes 5millimeter from your height.

I don't feel tall here in Sweden. The average Swedish guy is taller.

As soon as it gets warmer I will make the video.
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Zenithian

• Visitor
« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2017, 01:22:34 PM »

You say it in nearly every post. More than 5cm is too much, but would you have been happier truely with 5 cm? Ask yourself, if you'd have had the perfect relative painless experience with 5cm don't you think you'd be just as 'grass is always greener' about being 7cm+?

The Dreamer

« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2017, 03:31:24 PM »

Sweden,how are you doing ? Any updates ?
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Luther

• Visitor
« Reply #225 on: October 03, 2017, 12:25:50 AM »

HI SWEDEN
your Diary is the first I read ,
where you think to do the femur ?
i am thinking to do femur

Sweden

« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2017, 12:29:23 AM »

You say it in nearly every post. More than 5cm is too much, but would you have been happier truely with 5 cm? Ask yourself, if you'd have had the perfect relative painless experience with 5cm don't you think you'd be just as 'grass is always greener' about being 7cm+?

Yes. I would do femurs if I only did 5cm on tibia, agreed.

I’m still thinking of doing femurs. Not that I need it, but still.

I am doing fine. Left leg is twisted 4 degrees and that’s the way it is. Don’t think I can fix it with physical therapy.

I can run. Knees ache a day or two after a run.
My stamina sucks real bad. I mean terrible really. Can’t seem to get it better.

It’s been 5 years now, almost(next month) and life has turned to the better for sure.

I’m older so I know I can’t do all I could when I was 22. That’s life.

I still have the rods in my tibias and I’ll be keeping them. Knees will be destroyed if I take them out.

I’m glad I did it.
Still married to the same woman.
I earn tons of money, to the grade I could go to Guichet tomorrow if I really wanted to.
Maybe I’ll do my femurs - maybe I won’t. I don’t think I need to though, but 4 fast cm would be sooo sweet.

Taller is better. Being the tallest guy in the room is the greatest. I still have the looks so I’m getting enough attention from the ladies. Even gay people have tried their move more often now.

If I want to change anything it’s my physical appearance. I would be much more muscular like I was before. I know I only need discipline but man is it hard these days.

I still do martial art but have changed to kickboxing. I’m doing pretty well there too.

I can, when I’m warmed up, stillreach my toes and I can still do the splits.

NEVER QUIT!

Android

« Reply #227 on: December 02, 2017, 12:43:31 AM »

Thanks for the update Sweden, always nice to see how the journey is years down the line.

Too bad about the complications, but it seems that it's a comparatively small price to pay for such a big confidence boost.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Sweden

« Reply #228 on: December 02, 2017, 12:54:29 AM »

With my winter boots I’m ~183cm tall and I enjoy every minute of it.

I’ll be getting a new passport soon and I’ll try to make them print “height: 184cm”.

That’ll be sweet since all of my other passports says 173.....

FDR101

« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2017, 11:07:26 AM »

Hey Sweden,

How sure are you on the "your knees getting destroyed" if you remove the rods and foreign objects from your legs?

I kind of suspect that the metal rods inside your bones affects physical performance a lot, and could be a big factor in your lack of stamina.

Our bones have elasticity and on a small scale move elastically when we run to adapt to the forces subjected on the body. The metal does not have elasticity and thus makes it harder for the body to run.

Body Builder

« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2017, 02:01:09 PM »

With my winter boots I’m ~183cm tall and I enjoy every minute of it.

I’ll be getting a new passport soon and I’ll try to make them print “height: 184cm”.

That’ll be sweet since all of my other passports says 173.....
Sweden you are 1.80 which is a great height. With shoes you are always 1.82-3 without even insoles.
This is a great improve over your previous height and no sane person would feel any problem at that height.
So why you want to print on your passport 1.84? This seems that you still has height complexes and I really can't understand why after all you've been through.

I am 1.75 and when I am asked how tall I am I never add even 1 cm more. And I don't want my passport or id to write anything else, although my height is not that good as 1.80 and also I plan to do another LL.
You seem like a sensible person but I can't understand why you still have problems with your height and as I remember you have some x knees after LL which is way more important than doing a second LL. I did a corrective surgery 6 minths ago to straight my right leg and shorten my achn tendons as I want to be as good as I can before I do a second LL and I am about 10 years less than you and without family.
So I wonder why a married man like you at the age of about 40 is still not ok with an 1.80 height and wants to do another LL without even fixing completely the problems the first LL left to him.

Ayway I am writing all these because I know you from the old forum and I don't believe you are a lunatic like many people here who want to lengthen 3 cm, who did 2 LLs with 1.83 initial height or does cross LL with external barbaric frames. That's why I want understand your motives and why you are not completely ok with your current, veey good, height.

Sweden

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2017, 04:20:45 PM »

It’s just a passport. It’s for the fun of it.
When I’m old I have something cool to show my friends at the retirement home or something.

I’m satisfied with my height. Not every day but enough.

I did a thourogh examination of my X-legs this year and it is caused by short muscles. It is very difficult to fix.
There is nothing wrong with my tibias. They are as straight as they should.

And yes, removing the rods will set me back too much right now in my life. I need to have a functional body.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »

Do the rods set off airport metal detectors? I'm sure this has been asked before sorry haha.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Sweden

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2017, 11:06:36 PM »

Do the rods set off airport metal detectors? I'm sure this has been asked before sorry haha.

Sometimes.

The detector the guard is wearing in his hand beeps off.
But they know what it is so they barely even ask any more.

Body Builder

« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2017, 12:37:06 AM »

It’s just a passport. It’s for the fun of it.
When I’m old I have something cool to show my friends at the retirement home or something.

I’m satisfied with my height. Not every day but enough.

I did a thourogh examination of my X-legs this year and it is caused by short muscles. It is very difficult to fix.
There is nothing wrong with my tibias. They are as straight as they should.

And yes, removing the rods will set me back too much right now in my life. I need to have a functional body.
Valid points. But still I believe that another LL won't offer you much things as you have a very good height and you already have a fiancee so that extra height boost does nit really matter that much when you are in a good height.
But you know better.

For me I know that if I was 1.80 I wouldn't consider LL. Thats why I plan to stop at 6cm in my second LL, because when I am a solid 1.80 at night I won't care for more.
But different people different choices.

Keep strong!

Sweden

« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2017, 01:15:53 AM »

Thanks!

« Reply #236 on: December 07, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »

Tall people earn more on average, but that doesn't have to have any impact on the individual level - even as a short person, you can still achieve a good income. That's like saying statistically speaking many Indians live in London, but you can still live there if you're not Indian.

I agree, based on what I have seen - professional discrimination is minimal based on height or looks, the social/dating discrimination is huge.

MoonWalk

• Visitor
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »

Not sure what else to tell about. Ask me anything.

Do you think it's still possible do dance like this after the operation ?

Can you do some basic moove like the running man ?

NightHeight : 171 (5.7.5)
Goal : 5cm External Tibia with Dr.Pili

Sweden

« Reply #238 on: March 12, 2018, 10:57:54 PM »

It can be done.

I can’t do it, but that’s bc I can’t dance.

A patient who don’t have X-legs or a broken foot should not have any trouble doing that.

Don’t pass 5cm on tibia and you’ll be fine. My 7cm was too much. I have issues every day. Small, but still.

myloginacct

« Reply #239 on: March 12, 2018, 11:06:21 PM »

It can be done.

A patient who don’t have X-legs or a broken foot should not have any trouble doing that.

Don’t pass 5cm on tibia and you’ll be fine. My 7cm was too much. I have issues every day. Small, but still.

I don't intend to pass 5cm on tibia, but is the difference that big?

After all, it's all a bunch of unnaturally stretching your soft tissues.

I also know you've described your issues as small aches and such in the past, but could you go into a bit more detail, if you find the time, please? Thank you.

MoonWalk

• Visitor
« Reply #240 on: March 13, 2018, 05:34:31 PM »

It can be done.

Thanks for the feedback !

I won't do more than 5cm on tibia as my frame is already short torso / long leg, I don't want to look ridiculous.

Allright the inability to be able to dance was one of the few things that made me reluctant to do it.

I'll do video of me dancing now so people will have a before / after lol
NightHeight : 171 (5.7.5)
Goal : 5cm External Tibia with Dr.Pili

Johnson1111

« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2018, 11:17:16 PM »

Honestly long tibias look great. They look much better than long ass femurs.

« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2018, 11:24:04 PM »

Honestly long tibias look great. They look much better than long ass femurs.

True. But probably not 7cm longer than the tibias you already have.

Sweden

« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2018, 06:57:46 AM »

People don’t notice. Or some might do, but doesn’t care. Not their problem.

I still have Xlegs which hurts. I can run, but haven’t done it for a year now. Takes 3 days to recover from a good run.
Stamina is terrible.

Otherwise things are good.
I want to build more muscles but right now I work too much. It’s easy getting lazy.....

I will try to get Dr Betz to examine my Xlegs this summer. I did it here in Sweden and they said all I needed was some physical therapy. Right now I’m putting lots of stress to my joints in the knees.

I’m not really focusing on this anymore. I have other priorities. But yes, the Xlegs bugs me every day still.

AlphaX

« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2018, 12:14:22 PM »

Why did you not just add 6.5-7cm on you’re femur and 5 on you’re tibia ?
Because of the money?

I’m the same heigth than you before surgery and I will do 6.5 on my femur and hope to be happy with my 180cm!

I know what you feel, if I was 176-177 It will only need to do 1 surgery to be « tall ».

It's hard to be so indecisive.
A person who measures 1m65 or less will be less hesitant about whether to do quadrilateral. But when you are at the limit of your dream (for me 1m83) and you know you will not reach it if you only do femur. It's hard to make the right decision.

24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

Sweden

« Reply #245 on: July 23, 2018, 01:36:46 AM »

My first goal was 6cm on tibias and later maybe 5cm on femurs.
Then when I lengthened I decided to go for 7cm, be 180 and be done with it.

I could go for 4-5cm on femurs now, to even out the proportions. (And to reach my dream height)

——————

Today I tried sprinting to the absolute maximum until I almost died.

It actually went pretty good. I’m not the slowest one around.

My running is a bit stiff and my Xlegs push my knees inwards so it doesn’t look good at all when I run. I did a little video of it and I will make a better one this week to show you.

Knees ache a little bit now. All of it is on the inside where they “knock”.

I have started heavy weightlifting and doing constant foam roller exercises every day. Morning and nights.
Don’t know if it’ll do anything better but my running has turned to the better and that makes me happy. I love running. =)

———————

Life is good. I’m still married to the same woman, we moved to a much bigger house downtown, I’m still doing martial art and we’re thinking of getting a dog. A Doberman. Then I would force myself to take longer walks too.

And yes, 4cm on my femurs would hit the sweet spot. But then I’m afraid I’ll have short arms and way too short torso.
My butt is not big or fat in any way so I don’t come higher up from that as a girl I talked to yesterday has. She is 172 tall and with a larger butt. When we sat down she almost towered me.
That was embarrassing. =D

Highest

« Reply #246 on: November 12, 2020, 12:19:26 AM »

Hey Sweden how have you been going are you still going to do your femurs?

Looks like you could do 5cm and still look fine I think you said your sitting height was 92cm?

Are you having any issues still with having done 7cm tibias other than xlegs like tight ankles and muscles?

drxboom

« Reply #247 on: December 10, 2021, 08:31:32 PM »

Sweden is everything okay? I hope you are the same as before please update us
170cm goal 177 -178
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up