Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ed McPherson -- UCLA Santa Monica  (Read 942 times)

California2

Ed McPherson -- UCLA Santa Monica
« on: August 07, 2021, 03:43:43 PM »

I just became aware that Ed McPherson, MD, is now offering limb lengthening: https://www.uclahealth.org/providers/edward-mcpherson

Dr. McPherson is a master surgeon who is well known for taking and fixing those cases others could not fix.  My wife had a botched knee replacement 20 years ago--about 7 surgeons tried to fix it over the years--Ed McPherson actually fixed it in one go.  The OR nurse told me he watched Dr. McPherson successfully replace all the bones in a patient's leg with titanium rods.

I cannot vouch for Dr. McPherson with respect to limb lengthening per se; only as to his orthopedic surgery skills--he is quite literally the best surgeon I ever encountered.  I can say that during my spouse's appointments, he talked with me several times about my procedure and even viewed my xrays when I returned from Russia.  Based on those conversations, he plainly knew stuff and told me he had done non-cosmetic lengthening in the past.

If you are considering limb lengthening, in my opinion, he is worth a look.

LeftHolding

• Visitor
Re: Ed McPherson -- UCLA Santa Monica
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 02:07:33 AM »

I can’t find anything that says he performs cosmetic limb lengthening surgery or the price for it.
Current height: 5’4” or 163 cm

Ideal Height: 5’8 or 173 cm

Would like to do Stryde Nail if it’s back on the market around 2025!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Ed McPherson -- UCLA Santa Monica
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 07:03:12 AM »

I can’t find anything that says he performs cosmetic limb lengthening surgery or the price for it.

That's the problem with university doctors: two layers of bureaucracy (school and hospital) between the doctor and you.  He probably has no idea what it costs.  Some office worker will calculate that once you're there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up