Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best country to live in  (Read 20898 times)

Claude

Re: Best country to live in
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 12:31:17 AM »

hmm December .. ;)

But my pack is prepared  :'(, just kidding but i would like to visity some countries around this area one day, maybe in the future we can do some LL surfing (What a concept !) like OBG proposed. We'll do it in the year 2020 ha ha -)

BilateralDamage

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 12:42:38 AM »

I'm afraid even an awesome, godlike guy like me can't save Turkey..
(includes heavy sarcasm & a dash of truth)

I heard Sweden was boring. So was the US (not every city, obviously, but the suburbs). I miss it a lot though. Definitely a place I want to live in when I get married. It's unbearable when you're lonely.

Man, I never should've went to college in the US with my short, former self. It was 3 years of torture. I've had great & memorable moments too, but it could've been so much better. I'm definitely going back one day. It's such a beautiful country, the United States, you don't understand its worth until you've left it.

One of my good friends is also from Turkey and studying at my college.  He pulls girls pretty well and he's only 5' 7"! He's one suave mother I'll tell you..  8)

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 12:56:20 AM »

Oh really?  :)  What college, if I may ask?  (You can PM if it's too personal, or just skip the question, lol)

I guess even 5'5 and 5'7 is a big difference. But kudos to him. What really matters is one's mental state and perception.

Blackhawk

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2014, 01:05:32 AM »

life is too short to do such a thing .. Go to Sweden guys..

For me I would love to visit Stockholm, not to stay for so long ..month is more than enough

Do Swedes speak  English beside their language..
I know German wont spk eng even they know it.... Do sweds ppl have the same mentality ?

That's it I'm going to Sweden!!  Where is a good place to live in Sweden?  Where does Sweden live?   Maybe this isn't a good idea.  I should go to one of the shorter countries.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2014, 01:13:49 AM »

College in NY, I don't mind sharing that much :)  Yeah, but he puts some of my friends that are over 6' to shame. I think it's mostly because he doesn't give a F and he only cares about having as good a time as possible on his time here.  Him and another friend from Latin America wing-manned each other and had a bucket list.  Guess what was on that list? 

A threesome.

They succeeded it last year LOL.  That lifestyle isn't for me but he's a bunch of fun to hang out with.  We were just talking about the Turkish riots the other day and he said he was pepper sprayed and had tear gas thrown at him the last time he was in Turkey.

Sweden

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2014, 09:05:40 AM »

If you have to live in Sweden, then go to Kiruna or Karesuando.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Blackhawk

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2014, 12:14:52 PM »

Are there many Muslims in those places??

Claude

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2014, 12:23:27 PM »

Yeah go there so that the wolves can eat you alive   ;D

TRS

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2014, 01:13:01 PM »

Now that looks like a trap where we become food for the hungry bears and wolves :o
Instead, we should all move into Sweden's neighbourhood, the place where awesomeness lives and the best place in the world 8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:51:40 PM by TheRisingShorty »

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2014, 10:46:27 PM »

I'd gladly emigrate to any land home to a master race,

- Scandinavian countries
- United States
- Russia
- Germany

But I need a second LL first.

;D :P

what you mean by master race?

is it like Hitlers ideologies? if so then Russians (and slavic people) were considered untermensch/sub-humans
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2014, 10:48:14 PM »

is it true arabic is soon national language in sweden?
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Claude

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2014, 10:52:57 PM »

Yeah the "master race" thing is kind of stupid to me (sorry bro). What about Brazil ? With the world cup and everything ? The girls look kind of hot there  ::) I like the music too  8)

Shortie

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2014, 04:19:10 PM »

I Been to Australia and New Zealand and France to be honest I pick the USA cuz we got everything here beachs , desert , snow u just need to pick the right state for you !

Shortie

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 04:31:17 PM »

One of my good friends is also from Turkey and studying at my college.  He pulls girls pretty well and he's only 5' 7"! He's one suave mother I'll tell you..  8)
I have friend from Turcky too he is 5'8 he is a player tho he always gets hot girls , he doesn't care about his height he is now dating a hot blond chick

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »

I was kidding with the term "master race". But I have sympathy for countries and people with good work ethic. Think about the brands US, Germany, Sweden gave us. Russia is a corrupt country, it's very corrupt, but I find most Russians badass, and have sympathy for their past. I also have sympathy for countries upbringing good athletes. The Russians and Germans I personally knew were disciplined people. The lax Middle Eastern attitude disgusts me. Sometimes I wish I could surpass being man, I wish I could become a machine. That's how I motivate myself every day at the gym. People I look up to are disciplined athletes from countries associated with (stereotypically or not) discipline.

One such man is Swedish, Johan Elmander. I've always joked around with my girlfriends, telling them "You can cheat on me with this guy if you want, I approve it - he's a member of the master race, I ain't"

Taller

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2014, 04:48:25 PM »

Yeah the "master race" thing is kind of stupid to me (sorry bro). What about Brazil ? With the world cup and everything ? The girls look kind of hot there  ::) I like the music too  8)

If the girls in Brazil are only "kind of hot" to you, a French man, then I am moving to France like tomorrow haha.

Claude

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2014, 07:58:16 PM »

I was kidding with the term "master race". But I have sympathy for countries and people with good work ethic. Think about the brands US, Germany, Sweden gave us. Russia is a corrupt country, it's very corrupt, but I find most Russians badass, and have sympathy for their past. I also have sympathy for countries upbringing good athletes. The Russians and Germans I personally knew were disciplined people. The lax Middle Eastern attitude disgusts me. Sometimes I wish I could surpass being man, I wish I could become a machine. That's how I motivate myself every day at the gym. People I look up to are disciplined athletes from countries associated with (stereotypically or not) discipline.

One such man is Swedish, Johan Elmander. I've always joked around with my girlfriends, telling them "You can cheat on me with this guy if you want, I approve it - he's a member of the master race, I ain't"

What you write says a lot about yourself but well im not Freud ha ha so i won't say what i think unless you pay me  8)
I mean brazilian girls are so hot but maybe that's only my taste, i don't know.

Claude

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2014, 08:31:32 PM »

Is anyone thinking about living in asia here ?

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2014, 08:49:17 PM »

You can say what you think Claude, I'd love to hear about it  ;)

How much do I have to pay?  :P

Claude

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2014, 09:01:50 PM »

You can say what you think Claude, I'd love to hear about it  ;)

How much do I have to pay?  :P

You have to pay with your soul muhahaha... ok this one was bad. Pay me my LL  8) . I think the best place is where you already are but i would like to "live by the sea where the sun is free" (it's the name of my next single  8) for the eurovision 2015).

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2014, 09:31:18 PM »

The name of my next single is "Money Dance"  8)

I'm still working on dance moves.. I'll do it everytime I get paid..

Claude, check out Romania Eurovision 2013, Austria Eurovision 2014.. I recommend doing something like that  8)

Claude

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2014, 09:47:05 PM »

The name of my next single is "Money Dance"  8)

I'm still working on dance moves.. I'll do it everytime I get paid..

Claude, check out Romania Eurovision 2013, Austria Eurovision 2014.. I recommend doing something like that  8)

Ha ha yeah that's a nice dance. Thanks i will look "into" this very seriously 8)

PrettyTall

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2014, 01:58:21 PM »

Dude if you are a penguin maybe  8)  I would say somewhere hot, where girls are sexy, and people open minded = in your dream my friend... this place is hell. Elsewhere is always better and then when you come there you regret it. Where do you live by the way ? Me in France and its pretty good but we french can get really annoying (it's not a myth).
    I'm from morocco so you know ;)   

PrettyTall

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 02:01:36 PM »

Don't come to Sweden, we're full.

And yes, it's like below -40 degrees Celsius!! All the time!!
Everyone hates each other, just look at me.

Stay away!
  hahaha  you are not full your birth rate is very low but it's obvious you a hate gender

Claude

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2014, 06:04:11 PM »

I'm from morocco so you know ;)   

Oh that's cool, maybe you can invite me like Diso (let me prepare my backpack  ::)), i have never been there but i want to see Casa or Marakech, which is best ? So you must speak french no ?

PrettyTall

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2014, 07:24:52 PM »

Oh that's cool, maybe you can invite me like Diso (let me prepare my backpack  ::)), i have never been there but i want to see Casa or Marakech, which is best ? So you must speak french no ?
    Bien sur je parle français  méme si j'aime pas trop la langue ne me demande pas pourquoi  , the best is   warzazat  Swira  le tout le sud est beau , ya pas trop a voir a Casa  juste le style de vie , marrakech et belle aussi enfin si ta l'euro  tout est beau ici :D

Keep Growing

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2014, 12:01:59 PM »

Best country to live in? ...Australia, just because I live here, haha.Btw what do you guys think about Australia?
I truly believe that it depends on one's interests but for me probably Europe is the place to be ;)

Shortie

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2014, 11:10:53 PM »

Best country to live in? ...Australia, just because I live here, haha.Btw what do you guys think about Australia?
I truly believe that it depends on one's interests but for me probably Europe is the place to be ;)
I been to Sydney , nsw , mettrville I think something like that , Australia is very nice place , people are nice too , but it's very far and very hot too , I love the beaches there my fav was small beach called little bay  something like that !

IamAndrew

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2014, 08:07:58 AM »

Is anyone thinking about living in asia here ?

Yes, Hong Kong.

Incredibly diverse and rich culture. Endless and evolving entertainment. Cost of living is reasonable. Wages are very high. Capitalist capital of the planet. 16% corporate tax (I own a business). 0% VAT tax. 0-15% income tax.

The place is the holy grail of upward mobility and opportunity. I have actually considered renouncing my U.S. citizenship to move and live there. They have a passport with universal privileges almost identical to that of the U.S. anyway. But why renounce? Because, as a U.S. Citizen, no matter where you live in the world or where you work, you still have to pay U.S. taxes on those earnings. It's pretty effed up and I don't like promoting senseless conflicts or lazy minorities and potheads with my hard earned dollar. Renounce that sh*t Jet Li style if you have big plans. I guess I could try hiding money in offshore accounts when it gets to that stage, but I rather not risk that or deal with that.
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up