Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down

Author Topic: No More Mal-Kahn-Tent - External Tibias - Dr Parihar  (Read 417908 times)

Mickxe

• Visitor
Re: No More Mal-Kahn-Tent - External Tibias - Dr Parihar
« Reply #992 on: April 07, 2023, 04:42:23 PM »

Hey KiloKHAN! I just read your whole diary and I feel like you’re a friend in a way now that’s just weird haha! I just wanted to thank you for all the informations you gave us! That’s really nice to take the time to do that! Also so many people ask you the exact same questions and I know that could be tiring but you answered them again and again! Sometimes I wanted to say, just read the whole diary and your answer is prolly there smh! Anyway I’m planning on doing LON femur and still shopping for a good surgeon that is not too pricey! Maybe I’ll write a diary myself but there are tons of trolls and negative people on here so I don’t know if I want all this negativity that could upset me during this tough journey…

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
Re: No More Mal-Kahn-Tent - External Tibias - Dr Parihar
« Reply #993 on: May 20, 2023, 03:47:34 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up