Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: this place ruin my life  (Read 2233 times)

third_world

• Visitor
this place ruin my life
« on: May 19, 2019, 12:33:45 PM »

i promise this is the last fking post I make here. This is place is full of crazy people who do steroids and do 10cm + lengthening like its a competition. a pack of sheep!

I want to explain today for benefit of future patients how this place has negatively impacted me.

I was mostly perfect in all aspects of life:good looks, good job, live in good country, good family & friends but i just wanted to fix one thing. For me I could isolate my problem but some losers here think height is the only thing stopping them which is ridiculous. you ppl have to solve more primitive problems in life before this surgery: look at your self serious first! Is this your main problem?? how will it help you if you are 3 inch taller?? if you live in a crappy 3d world country (like crazy+6), first plan to move out ffs! what is the point of being 3 inch taller and live in crappy country back again! and dont meant to be rude, but if you lack average or good looks this surgery wont do anything for you.

oldiebutgold was right: no one should do this circus surgery. Just work on your personality and job and focus on things you already have in life! This surgery is not reversible. but because of the shills and crazy people here going to 3d world countries giving impression that this is easy surgery without trade offs i ended up falling to the propaganda. but atleast I have had common sense to stop at 5 cm. and i went to first world surgeon.

I would much rather go to an average surgeon in a 1st world country than a so called "expert" in a crap country. Seriously think about how mentally ill you are for even setting foot in such a country in the first place let alone for surgery. any surgeon anywhere in my country would do a better job than some surgeon in some 3d world country.

some patients here dont even care about getting back to normal. they sit all day in bed and give big thumbs up that "everything is going perfect". They have swollen legs and give thumbs up "everything is going perfect". They have knee pan and give thumbs up "everything is going perfect". some "walking" videos people parading around here are digusting. i could walk normally one week after surgery with Stryde. Bu there are people who walk like penguins months after surgery and give thumbs up "everything is going perfect".

any new member who sees this post. please run away from this forum. I am done being in this circus, bye. If i was a mod I would stickyed this. But people with vested interests here will only push for surgery.

cy'all! have a good time chasing vanity. only after I had my bones broken I realised this. Dont make the same mistake! at least your blood wont be on my hands!
stryde 5cm femurs

account deactivated

ned_flanders

Re: this place ruin my life
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 12:56:56 PM »

wtf... before anyone jump into saying this guy is me. ITS NOT.

mein gott... im writing a conclusion of my LL journey and this guy has just made a short summary of it..
how i dont know... scanning my pc for trojan right now  ;D

//edit:
this seems like a parody of all my previous posts. lol someone is having fun on sunday evening.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:49:35 PM by ned_flanders »
finished lengthening 5.5cm femur stryde 2019.
I am not sure if it was worth it :/

otavio

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 01:24:36 PM »

you are insane. your life is a trash.

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 05:52:44 PM »

.... this site is amazing.. it gives everyone rich information regarding limb lengthening ...
If your not happy with the site .. then please move on ....

Panda.. ;D

third_world

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 06:35:54 PM »

wtf... before anyone jump into saying this guy is me. ITS NOT.

mein gott... im writing a conclusion of my LL journey and this guy has just made a short summary of it..
how i dont know... scanning my pc for trojan right now  ;D

//edit:
this seems like a parody of all my previous posts. lol someone is having fun on sunday evening.

I dont know what you mean.

if anyone is doubting, i am not a duplicate account of anyone.
stryde 5cm femurs

account deactivated

dinozzo

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 07:30:02 PM »

;D ;D ;D you almost got us. Give the LLers money to go to paley or rozbruch or mahboubian, and they will for sure accept it. You need to see a psychologist, you need some inches in your brain.

cheekycabs

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 07:33:12 PM »

External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

InFullStryde

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2019, 07:37:40 PM »

"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

GrowTow

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2019, 09:41:37 PM »

This is definitely Ned Flanders
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

BeYourBest

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 10:54:54 PM »

+ 1

Man, I don't get guys like this....

He's saying he's done 5cm with STRYDE and claims to already be walking better than some of the videos floating about.

Show us it then you clown.

How you hating that much? Has your 5cm messed you up?

Blabbing so much bullsh*t you must be struggling. But then you say you're walking relatively better. So what you mad about bro?? F everyone else. You are nobody's dad. If you're having a decent experience with the Stryde, tell us about that. People can do their own damn research.

Personal experiences >>  sh*t that we can already see on the forum and don't require you to preach.

Come at me if you think I am wrong, I got a week off work.

ControlYourLife

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 09:57:46 PM »

>5cm stryde
>no pain and walks normal after a week

>tells others it's a mistake to stay taller than them

L o l

kream

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 05:10:14 AM »

>5cm stryde
>no pain and walks normal after a week

>tells others it's a mistake to stay taller than them

L o l

Could be this, could also be he's only reading the comments made by trolls, actually mentally fked people, and/or both and doesn't acknowledge there's actually patient people who are taking their time to research so he makes a big fuss. Has 6 posts total, so most definitely just an alt account.

TruthBomber

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 08:21:49 PM »

Not all can handle the ultimate competition. Only the strongest and most determined will win and MOG everyone else.

Bye bye!

PS:
I know you are want to dissuade people from LL to reduce competition, but it won't work. I see through your sh!t.

I do agree that with surgery like this if you don't go to worlds best 3 surgeons then you are a moron.
Pages: [1]   Go Up