Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A maybe philosophic issue.Why height difference exists?  (Read 793 times)

Astronomy

A maybe philosophic issue.Why height difference exists?
« on: May 20, 2019, 11:10:40 PM »

I think it can only make people depressed,angry,discriminated and even crazy.
I dont think height can cast light upon people's characters.If he or she is tall,then his or her character is surely to be showed.But what if being short?
Sometimes I just wanna blaspheme the God.He's just making mistakes.He's just creating unfairness.And thats not necessary though.

Ghostfish

Re: A maybe philosophic issue.Why height difference exists?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 12:51:02 AM »

I dont think height can cast light upon people's characters.If he or she is tall,then his or her character is surely to be showed.But what if being short?
Sometimes I just wanna blaspheme the God.He's just making mistakes.He's just creating unfairness.And thats not necessary though.
Hi Nevermore
I personally think god is not that good.  Whether it is his mistakes or not, there are too much unfairness in the world.  I am not talking about height.  So many people suffer from so many different things, such as poverty, diseases, wars, etc.  If there is a good god, this shouldn't happen.  Anyway, this forum is not about the religion, so I don't want to go too much about it and there is nothing I can do about it.
You just need to focus on your career and what you want in your life! Be happy!

Astronomy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 10:24:25 PM »

Hi Nevermore
I personally think god is not that good.  Whether it is his mistakes or not, there are too much unfairness in the world.  I am not talking about height.  So many people suffer from so many different things, such as poverty, diseases, wars, etc.  If there is a good god, this shouldn't happen.  Anyway, this forum is not about the religion, so I don't want to go too much about it and there is nothing I can do about it.
You just need to focus on your career and what you want in your life! Be happy!
Ghostfish I sometimes doubt whether life is beautiful,like childish cartoons act out.When i get down to these questions I cant calm down and concentrate on my work.Even I will doubt my work is meaningful.Ive lost too much things simply because of my height.That's why Im crazy about LL.I think shrinks can't even help me.

Activatedx

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 12:59:51 AM »

You’re obsessed with this world when it goes by in the blink of an eye. Worry about afterlife; sure my height bothers me and I would like to change it but that doesn’t mean life isn’t good, it’s just not as important as your spirituality

Sanity

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 08:46:21 AM »

Stop blaming God for your misery. He doesn't give a fk abt ur petty grievances. He gave all the free will. The same free will by which your parents decided to reproduce when they could've chosen any other mate based on different characteristics. Genes rule our bodies and its coding that decides everything. Dont expect God to divinely intervene just to stop your parents when they want to fk each other's brains out.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »

Why this thread exist?

shottrue

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 04:08:48 PM »

Haha good point sanity. God simply lets biological evolution play out, of couse maybe he will help you if you pray
Pages: [1]   Go Up