Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carecredit/financing for CLL, any other docs beside dr. Mahboubian?  (Read 1239 times)

Activatedx

I know dr mahbouibian offers financing through carecredit for CLL. Does any one know any other doctors that finance for CLL? Specifically out the U.S.? Does carecredit even exist outside the U.S or is there an alternative to it? And I mean a good doctor with a good track record. Not like sarin or that retard debiparshad (doesn’t really have a track record but the way he has his head in his ass saying he safely lengthened his coworker 6 inches and “coined the term limbplastx” is pure stupidity)

I have about 40-50k saved up, hopefully another 10 by next year or so. I want to do externals 4-5cm on tibias and stryde 6-7.5 on femurs by this coming year ( 2020, I’ll be 22 years old then, as long as I get 10-11cm total I’m satisfied, I’m 166cm end of day ). I really wanted to do Giotikas but he’s raising his prices sadly... by 5% or so I think. Anyways overseas for stryde and external tibia is like 70-80k tops with good doctors in Greece or Europe. That would be like 1,300-1,500 a month for 5 years including interest.

Dr.M offers stryde for tibia and femur for like 145k without physical therapy but I don’t want to be in debt forever. And Even If I had insurance with copay it would be like 30-50$ per session + the 145k.
I hate the United States, everything is so outrageously fking expensive here. Education, healthcare, etc. hospital fees are like 35-40k each surgery alone. I understand we live in a first world country here but there are plenty other first world countries that have the same advancements and charge way less. My long time coworker had rhinoplasty done in Mexico for 1/3 of the price by a doctor who was accredited by the Mexican board of plastic surgery and it came out really good. I still work with her and it’s been over a year and her nose is good I couldn’t even tell she had anything done it just looked so natural and way smaller and refined

By that my Point is^ I know there are good surgeons out there charging way less that have the same credentials and results as US doctors ( well maybe Paley and Rozbruch are the only exception, don’t think many are near them ). Im sure cll is 20x more complex than a rhinoplasty, and I’m not trying to go cheap, just trying to stay under 100k in total for everything (accommodations and flights and cll and everything else) if I can finance it. I think that’s a reasonable budget. I don’t want to be in debt forever. I don’t mind paying 15k a year for 5-6 years if a doctor similar to Giotikas credentials and pricing ends up accepting carecredit or an alternative to it( I mean i do mind paying lol but what else to do, to me literally everything else in life is going so great except my height... this is literally the only thing preventing me from personal happiness... I’m doing well in life and am very satisfied with my looks beside height, symmetrical features, perfect teeth from braces as a kid, high cheekbones, well defined jawline, long eyelashes, good eyebrows/hair/eyes/nose, etc. I am 100% satisfied with myself besides height)

I will probably end up trying to save up for Giotikas for stryde and external tibia
or possibly finance stryde femurs with dr.M then pay out of pocket for external Tibias with Giotikas
But if anyone knows any other doctors please comment recommendations.

On a side note, since first finding this forum last year I’ve went from

- thinking i would never ever spend that large of an amount of money for Cll when I first researched it and saw the costs/pain/risks to eventually realizing if I can do it with a good doctor & recover close to pre-surgery condition that it would bring me more personal happiness in life than that sum of large money. I can buy so many things with that amount of money and at the end of the day I will still have height neurosis and feel insignificant for the rest of my life
- Questioning if I’m mentally insane for considering putting myself through something like this to realizing I’m just really determined
- Learning so much about the different methods and medical terms and ways to prevent complications, I feel like this forum was a college class 
- Being gullible at first to realizing a lot of these diaries are fake and paid advertisements by some doctors and learning to be careful and search for proof/credibility

Share your thoughts with me and may God bless & guide all of you to goodness

MirinHeight

dr mahboubian also offers external tsf LL for tibias

in email he told me cost for that was 50-55k in late 2017
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Activatedx

Yeah that’s still ridiculous. The hospital fees are crazy expensive. TSF with Giotikas is 22k euro which is about more than half that price

ActionSpeaks

Dr. Mahboubian is offering reduced prices for 2019. Take a look at his website or email his office. 2019 price for STRYDE/femurs is now $70,500 (consultation cost included here) and less for other methods. PT is not included in his prices but either health insurance or a loan should cover this for you if you don't have savings for it. That's what I am doing.

Activatedx

Dr. Mahboubian is offering reduced prices for 2019. Take a look at his website or email his office. 2019 price for STRYDE/femurs is now $70,500 (consultation cost included here) and less for other methods. PT is not included in his prices but either health insurance or a loan should cover this for you if you don't have savings for it. That's what I am doing.

How credible is dr. M?  There’s rumors he’s not board certified. I would consider, I think he worked under Paley but I don’t know how long he’s been doing LL and Cll and how good his results are, if he doesn’t have substance I’d rather go overseas with a more experienced doctor, can you let me know your opinion and info on his history?

Movie

How credible is dr. M?  There’s rumors he’s not board certified. I would consider, I think he worked under Paley but I don’t know how long he’s been doing LL and Cll and how good his results are, if he doesn’t have substance I’d rather go overseas with a more experienced doctor, can you let me know your opinion and info on his history?

Dr. Mahboubian is very credible from what I've seen bro, look him up and see for yourself. a lot of successful diaries and nothing but positive feed back, that's why I'm doing my surgery with him very soon. Consulation the 28th Tuesday of this month so pretty much tomorrow, and hopefully getting a surgery date secured
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Activatedx

Dr. Mahboubian is very credible from what I've seen bro, look him up and see for yourself. a lot of successful diaries and nothing but positive feed back, that's why I'm doing my surgery with him very soon. Consulation the 28th Tuesday of this month so pretty much tomorrow, and hopefully getting a surgery date secured

I may possibly go with him them, are you doing one segment then the next a month or couple months apart? We have the same starting height

amandasolomon

Hello! My name is Amanda and I am Dr. Mahboubian's marketing coordinator. We can assure you that Dr. M. is very credible and has tons of experience in the field. He performs 20-30 Height Lengthening procedures a year and we have seen nothing but positive results. The doctor is very meticulous and an extreme perfectionist. He also doesn't have PA’s or nurses doing his work for him. He follows his patients himself and makes sure to achieve their goals together every step of the way. Actionspeaks is correct that our prices were recently lowered.

Here are the new prices for 2019.
$750 consultation fee can be applied towards your surgery cost!
Bilateral femur lengthening (Precise nail) -----------------$65,500.00
Bilateral tibia lengthening   (Precise nail) -----------------$75,000.00   
Combined tibia and femur lengthening 3-4 weeks apart-------$139,000.00
*Upgrade to the full weight bearing STRYDE nail for $5000 more

Please feel free to email us at info@heightlengthening.org if you have any more questions. Thanks for your time.

Gman23

Re: Carecredit/financing for CLL, any other docs beside dr. Mahboubian?
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 08:59:58 PM »

Exactly how I feel lol. So did you end up doing the surgery, did the care credit work ? Does care credit even work or do you just end up becoming broke.
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up