Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 180-185cm is a height number not making anyone inferior to Caucasians?  (Read 2231 times)

Astronomy

If it werent for comparsion to very tall guys who are 190-210tall,just comparing to normal ones,is 180-185cm an adequate number for anyone not to feel inferior?Actually I just wanna inquire into Caucasians' approx. average height

Ghostfish

I think so.  Average height in any European or American countries are 175-183.  Even in Netherlands,  men's average height is 183cm or 6 feet. So being 180-185cm should be fine for anyone not to feel inferior to any countries, although 180 may be still not enough in some countries.

YungGud

Let's don't forget, that being 180-185 at your lowest (or before go to bed) and being that height first thing in the morning or during the day is different things
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Astronomy

I think so.  Average height in any European or American countries are 175-183.  Even in Netherlands,  men's average height is 183cm or 6 feet. So being 180-185cm should be fine for anyone not to feel inferior to any countries, although 180 may be still not enough in some countries.
What about comparing to European senior school students?I heard they are usually 185cm+ and even 190-200cm+tall.I dunno how tall should be to reach average height among them

Astronomy

Let's don't forget, that being 180-185 at your lowest (or before go to bed) and being that height first thing in the morning or during the day is different things
Im just talking about the lowest height.

Astronomy

And Im referring to the height without shoes

myloginacc

Even 177cm is fine. You only feel short next to guys 6'1 and above.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Astronomy

Even 177cm is fine. You only feel short next to guys 6'1 and above.
Actually 177cm is not fine if ur in Europe.There are lotta people taller than 190cm.You can see a 190cmtall man in several footsteps' walk.

myloginacc

Actually 177cm is not fine if ur in Europe.There are lotta people taller than 190cm.You can see a 190cmtall man in several footsteps' walk.

I've been around Scandinavian/Dutch tourists. 190cm+ guys aren't that common for you to feel dwarfed at 177cm. 177cm is absolutely fine in the vast majority of Europe (and good everywhere else). There are a few countries which are outliers, but at that point you should just realize they're a country of giants, rather than thinking of yourself as short.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

kream

People who are over 181cm+ just have worse BDD than everyone under 180cm. You don't feel dwarfed by 5cm, barely even 10cm. Even then, the chances of you being the only person with a 10cm difference from the people around you is so small that anyone who thinks they're 10cm shorter than everyone around them rather live around giants or is just their BDD affecting them. Anyone claiming to have women problems is just blaming their height because they don't think their messed up mental is the problem (There are many girls who would prefer average height, slightly taller than them or similar heights. Hell I've seen NUMEROUS couples where the guy is shorter and no one says anything. Rather those guys are making stuff up or just live in a  ty place).

Average height means, the average. You ARE going to see plenty of people taller than that height, and there are just as many people who fall shorter. If your wish with LL is to become "average" when you already are average, you suffer from BDD. If you are average, and wish to be tall/taller, as long as you've thought of the risks then do as you wish. It is technically a cosmetic surgery after all.

But if you think being short makes you "feel inferior to Caucasians" I think you have more than a self-confidence issue over your height.

inchesmatter

America is only 70% white. You can’t use America as a guideline for white people.

Canon

I am from Germany and i am 6'1 and don't feel tall enough.

Astronomy

Are you from Hamburg?

Canon

No from south but north is even worse when it comes to height. Seems like everyone is 185 or more.

Activatedx

Average height in Germany is 5’10...

I don’t know where you people are getting these numbers from, it’s pure retardedness. If you’re over 6ft or at it you’re taller than 90% of the worlds male population, if you’re not satisfied with being 5’10 or more you have mental issues unless you live in the Netherlands and even then you’re at  or almost at their average height. If someone is 6’5 it does not dwarf you, you’re still taller than almost everyone else around you.

Astronomy

No from south but north is even worse when it comes to height. Seems like everyone is 185 or more.
But I once saw statistics of respective states in Germany average height.Only Hamburgs average height is taller than you.I think you only pay attention to others taller than you.Actually there are more shorter than you in south Germany

Canon

This could be. Are your Germany?

Astronomy

This could be. Are your Germany?
No.But I ever saw Germany A.H statics.The shortest citys A.H is 175cm.The tallest is 186cm

myloginacc

No.But I ever saw Germany A.H statics.The shortest citys A.H is 175cm.The tallest is 186cm

Germans are so tall!

Astronomy

Germans are so tall!
Of course.Their country A.H is 178cm.So there are numerous 180cm+ there

IwannaBeTaller

What about comparing to European senior school students?I heard they are usually 185cm+ and even 190-200cm+tall.I dunno how tall should be to reach average height among them

As someone who graduated from an European school and university after 2000, no, they are not.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All

The height of most European and male 20 year olds is around 5ft 9 to 5ft 10.
This is a good approximation for height among Caucasians as the statistics would've been taken before the refugee crisis,so the average wouldn't have been watered down by other races.Also it should be noted that many European countries are overwhelming white anyway unlike America.

Average height hardly changes from one generation to the next contrary to popular belief.In fact in most Western nations it has pretty much plateaued as most people have children since most are able to survive to adulthood.

Some countries did experience an increase of one inch from one generation to the next,but these where the countries that were most damaged by WW2. Consequently, a lot of rationing occurred so there was poor nutrition, especially a lack of protein.

Short men just like women are terrible at judging height of others because unlike men of normal height they are always looking up at people.
This results in your perception of the size of others being erroneous as you most likely fail to factor in the fact that the length from your eyes to the top of your head is roughly 2-3 inchs.
This is why many men are able to lie about their height to women and it isn't questioned.

The standard normal distribution of height is extremely narrow menaing once you reach the range of 5ft 7 , you don't look short anymore and as I said you'll be taller than 90% of women so can get away with lying about your height.

Being 6ft tall is still pretty rare and only occurs in roughly 1in 10 males in the west.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:11:35 PM by Apoplectic »

Bigdawg

That statistic youre talking about is a survey given to young german guys, a survey is the least accurate way to record height. Obviously because everyone thinks they are 2 inches taller than they are. Actual measured studies on young germans show they are 181 cm and not a ridiculous 186 cm self reported height from Hamburg
Pages: [1]   Go Up