Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't do LON if the bow legs are bad?  (Read 387 times)

james2334

Can't do LON if the bow legs are bad?
« on: May 25, 2019, 08:43:54 PM »

I have bow legs that are worse than ordinary people.  I saw an article in this forum that if the bow legs are bad you can not do LON.  It seems that parihar I am considering now has the same opinion.  I want to do LON method.  Can you tell me if I have bow legs?  I will put a picture of my foot if necessary.

Ghostfish

Re: Can't do LON if the bow legs are bad?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 05:44:07 AM »

I have bow legs that are worse than ordinary people.  I saw an article in this forum that if the bow legs are bad you can not do LON.  It seems that parihar I am considering now has the same opinion.  I want to do LON method.  Can you tell me if I have bow legs?  I will put a picture of my foot if necessary.
Hi james
I am not a doctor so I can't give you the exact answer. But I do know that you can correct bent legs during external lengthening.  Normally it can be done after you finish lengthening and before the rod will be inserted.  So after correcting bent legs, the doctor will insert the rod.  Depending on the doctor, some doctor may not be able to correct the bent legs or charge you more about correcting legs. In any case, it is doable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up