Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there anyone yourselves visiting about Betzs lengthening amount?  (Read 874 times)

Astronomy

I have a friend going to Betzs institute to ask about his recommended lengthening amount.He just says 6-7 on one segment.But I once emailed him he said I can lengthen 10cm on my tibia and 11cm on my femur after obtaining my leg length.What a booster....
Is anyone else visiting him?What he told you about lengthening amount?

Ghostfish

I have a friend going to Betzs institute to ask about his recommended lengthening amount.He just says 6-7 on one segment.But I once emailed him he said I can lengthen 10cm on my tibia and 11cm on my femur after obtaining my leg length.What a booster....
Hi Nietzsche
I understand your enthusiasm to lengthen as much as possible. and I know some people lengthened amazing numbers like 10+cm. But, please do not consider that insane amount of lengthening. The risk is just too high and the recovery will take almost forever.  Even after many years, you will unlikely regain athleticism, although you may be able to live a just normal life.  As far as I remember, you are about 165cm or so.  Then do 5-6 cms in tibia and 7-8 cm in femurs so that will make you about 180cm, which is a very decent height in any country.

Astronomy

Hi Nietzsche
I understand your enthusiasm to lengthen as much as possible. and I know some people lengthened amazing numbers like 10+cm. But, please do not consider that insane amount of lengthening. The risk is just too high and the recovery will take almost forever.  Even after many years, you will unlikely regain athleticism, although you may be able to live a just normal life.  As far as I remember, you are about 165cm or so.  Then do 5-6 cms in tibia and 7-8 cm in femurs so that will make you about 180cm, which is a very decent height in any country.
NO no no I dont mean lengthening that much I am just doubting Betzs credits.He online and he offline are two diff. people.I dunno other LLers also have the same thoughts as mine

PANDA:BEAR..

That's a insane amount... with serious risks and implications....

Astronomy

That's a insane amount... with serious risks and implications....
Yea So I dare not a bit go for Betz..He guaranteed that I can lengthen that  much in safety and hed been doing like this for decades

PANDA:BEAR..

Yea So I dare not a bit go for Betz..He guaranteed that I can lengthen that  much in safety and hed been doing like this for decades

Then ... why do the top American doctors... recommend.. and have set certain limits .. when lengthening ????

Astronomy

Then ... why do the top American doctors... recommend.. and have set certain limits .. when lengthening ????
Actually Its the safest way to lengthen.Let it follow your body

montahn

no if possible and if your body permit the go for 7.5cm(tibia & femur) if not then 6 or 6.5 in tibia and 7 or 7.5 in femur but 10cm+11cm is need mental preparation & time may be risk

some one add 1 feet to his height. you can view my another post -

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=48132.0

also what your actual height ??
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Astronomy

no if possible and if your body permit the go for 7.5cm(tibia & femur) if not then 6 or 6.5 in tibia and 7 or 7.5 in femur but 10cm+11cm is need mental preparation & time may be risk

some one add 1 feet to his height. you can view my another post -

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=48132.0

also what your actual height ??
Im only 162tall at night

montahn

Im only 162tall at night

i am as your height my target gaining total 6 inch.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up