Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Vertical Push with Dr. Debiparshad (Strydes in Femurs)  (Read 21480 times)

verticalpush

Re: My Vertical Push with Dr. Debiparshad (Strydes in Femurs)
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2020, 12:45:35 AM »

What's up verticalpush, haven't heard from you in a little while bro, how's everything? any updates?
What's up Movie! Staying alive in a crazy world. I feel for anyone right now who's doing this in the Coronavirus scare. Grocery stores are absolutely empty right now. I imagine if anyone has surgery planned the next 2-3 weeks they will be cancelled. One thing this surgery did for the better is to prepare me to function in what is, essentially, social isolation.

Quick update on progress - things continue to go very well. I can walk quite fast now and can do some light jogging. I still cannot comfortably sprint but using the elliptical machine with quite a bit of resistance for 30 minutes or so is no problem. I have had several days of walking 6-7 miles on relatively flat trails. I do feel sore by the end of walking, and the soreness will persist for a few hours after I get back home. I think that is normal and should decrease over time. There isn't much pain associated with the soreness.

All in all, life continues to play out as it did before the surgery. I'm way more confident. People don't bring up my height difference at all anymore - which to me is such a wonderful sign that I've reached the point I wanted to get to.

Hope everyone is doing well. Stay safe out there!

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2020, 06:07:02 PM »

One of the best diaries I've read yet, amazing recovery. Good job vertical push.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

DreamerLL

« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2020, 08:37:56 AM »

Great sharing! Great journey, VerticalPush.

Any chance you will post a walking video?

I hope to see more pics from Verticalpush post OP too

brondo

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2020, 10:52:44 AM »

This is a great diary verticalpush! I was wondering if everything turned out okay for you? Could you provide us with an update?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up