Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I gonna start with injectable roids.  (Read 1693 times)

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
I gonna start with injectable roids.
« on: May 30, 2019, 04:36:42 PM »

I just take oral roids(Anavar and Proviron)
Now i gonna start maybe with Masteron and Boldenone, maybe Deca and Testosterona(with AROMATASE IBIBIHITOR)
So, i want to be a bodybuilder and is inevitable to take this...  :-[
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Bonez

Re: I gonna start with injectable roids.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 05:08:56 PM »

Ok then

Activatedx

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 05:59:23 PM »

This is an LL forum, not a steroid or bodybuild forum

Go post on bodybuilding forum instead

No one cares about taking fake anavar and Roidis, real roids are very hard to get without doctors prescription

soitchi

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 07:14:28 PM »

Now i gonna start maybe with Masteron and Boldenone, maybe Deca and Testosterona(with AROMATASE IBIBIHITOR)

Orals are hard on the liver...maybe you want to just go with just test for your first cycle, see how your body reacts and add from there.

No one cares about taking fake anavar and Roidis, real roids are very hard to get without doctors prescription
If by real roids you mean pharma grade/from a real lab, sure, otherwise it's one of the easiest drugs to get.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

shottrue

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »

This is an LL forum, not a steroid or bodybuild forum

Go post on bodybuilding forum instead

not true, especially with Chinese pumping things out

shottrue

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »

So have you not grown any taller from anavar or hgh?

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 04:06:44 PM »

My money is gone and I can not get it anymore, I'm currently having a lot of expenses with my girlfriend.
And I can get injectable steroids for free, orals are harder to get without paying.

cheekycabs

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 04:12:14 PM »

Free steroids sounds about as enticing as free sushi at a gas station.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 05:41:43 PM by cheekycabs »
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 07:44:44 PM »

Free steroids sounds about as enticing as free sushi at a gas station.

In Brazil is pretty safe to take steroids, but i gonna have a caution...

cheekycabs

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 09:30:43 PM »

In Brazil is pretty safe to take steroids, but i gonna have a caution...

Great! Brazil is safe for steroids. Case closed everyone.

Tell me, oh wise teenage genius, how exactly will you caution?
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

cheekycabs

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 09:38:02 PM »

I do have to laugh about Brazil being considered safe in anything: like murders, kidnapping, robberies, gangs, corruption. But man, the drug trade is incredibly legitimate!

Activatedx

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2019, 02:30:09 AM »

I do have to laugh about Brazil being considered safe in anything: like murders, kidnapping, robberies, gangs, corruption. But man, the drug trade is incredibly legitimate!

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or serious  ;D

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2019, 04:34:38 AM »

Faggots, Brazil is the main steroid market and we have many labs underground and legal of produce them.

My actual physique(without roids, because my girlfriend suck my all money)
17yr 220lbs 6ft.
17 inches arms.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8vytxpVb7/

I gonna take Winstroll(stano) 50mg twice a week, (100mg per total) for 12 weeks, to gain 20lbs minimum!

cheekycabs

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 08:46:20 AM »

Faggots, Brazil is the main steroid market and we have many labs underground and legal of produce them.

Strange that you use the term Faggots, since Brazil is mostly... well... faggots. Don't you have the world's biggest gay parade there? There meaning your ass.

And Brazilian Translation for "Legal Underground Labs" - Testosterone made in Antonio and Jose's bathtub where they also buttfk each other on days ending in Y. But hey! It's legal!!

You didn't explain how you will "take caution" with steroids. I am legitimately interested in your thought process on how you'll make sure that you don't fk your hormones entirely for the rest of your life.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 04:54:06 PM »

Strange that you use the term Faggots, since Brazil is mostly... well... faggots. Don't you have the world's biggest gay parade there? There meaning your ass.

And Brazilian Translation for "Legal Underground Labs" - Testosterone made in Antonio and Jose's bathtub where they also buttfk each other on days ending in Y. But hey! It's legal!!

You didn't explain how you will "take caution" with steroids. I am legitimately interested in your thought process on how you'll make sure that you don't fk your hormones entirely for the rest of your life.

This idea is very stupid, I will give up applying any steroid without medical follow-up and endocrinologist, it is totally unsafe to take something being a high testosterone and high DHT, my face will age a lot and I will look very old ...

- Now I'll just focus on taking supplements and eating and training heavier, I train as a girl at the gym. With few weights, and getting big like that is almost impossible.

- My girlfriend has changed my mentality a lot, I can not take steroids too because this will greatly affect my libido ...

- I am not taking HGH, anavar, etc ... almost 2 months ago. I am smaller, but now I am a healthy person who thinks of other things outside getting high and very strong.

I'm maturing!  8)

GrowTow

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »

You're 17? Wtf? You look 29 minimum. I'm sorry but r.i.p before you reach 65. Well done you've lost 30 years off your life for a body you could've naturally achieved at the age of 25 with natural 2-6 years of work. Instead, you rushed your puberty and now are 17 looking like a south american uncle.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 06:27:13 PM »

This idea is very stupid, I will give up applying any steroid without medical follow-up and endocrinologist, it is totally unsafe to take something being a high testosterone and high DHT, my face will age a lot and I will look very old ...

- Now I'll just focus on taking supplements and eating and training heavier, I train as a girl at the gym. With few weights, and getting big like that is almost impossible.

- My girlfriend has changed my mentality a lot, I can not take steroids too because this will greatly affect my libido ...

- I am not taking HGH, anavar, etc ... almost 2 months ago. I am smaller, but now I am a healthy person who thinks of other things outside getting high and very strong.

I'm maturing!  8)

I totally agree with you taking steroids.. is a very silly idea... it will mess his body up and emotions.. 

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 04:09:51 PM »

You're 17? Wtf? You look 29 minimum. I'm sorry but r.i.p before you reach 65. Well done you've lost 30 years off your life for a body you could've naturally achieved at the age of 25 with natural 2-6 years of work. Instead, you rushed your puberty and now are 17 looking like a south american uncle.

I did not abuse steroids, I have my face aged since I was 15, because I was a DHT. I'm going to upload a video of me from last year when I was 16 years old.
- My voice pretty deep
- African genetics + High DHT make my face more older than my age.
- Hair in all body.
- My dck is pretty developed.
So i'm high DHT and Testosterone, is dont steroids effect.

My physique without gym, i was lazy and stay all time in forum and  places...

I started to get weights in late December and the steroids I took were low-doses, they did not affect anything my age.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2019, 06:40:57 PM »

He is 185 I am pretty sure:
1) He has grown taller
2) He shouldn't give a fk about it anymore
5'1", 100 lbs
Pages: [1]   Go Up