Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5’8’s after surgery  (Read 1757 times)

5’8’s after surgery
« on: June 12, 2019, 02:06:59 PM »

For those who are now 5’8 after surgery, do you feel any difference in day to day life? Do you think it was doing this surgery?

Rei

Re: 5’8’s after surgery
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 02:32:58 PM »

Depends where you live but in most countries is an average height or slighty below average and you can bet that to say the least people will perceive you differently.

The  vast majority of women will not insta reject you for being short and you will definetly, even if unconsciously project more confidence towards both sxx

myloginacc

Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

raku

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 04:18:30 PM »

Normal height. Not hight not short. When I travel Europe I find many men with5.8 height walking with 5.7-5.9 height girls. It looks not so bad.
Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 06:49:45 PM »

Sounds great. So do you think going from 5’5 to 5’8 is worth it?

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 07:37:33 PM »

Yes definitely, you'll be taller than 95% of women and taller than 43% of men.
You'll be able to get away with saying you're 5ft 10 and no one will notice.
Because women are looking up at men it creates a parallax error in their measurement.This means that they tend to overestimate height. This explains why women for some reason think the average height is 6ft despite only 1in 10 men being this tall.

legpatient

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 10:46:17 PM »

Yes definitely, you'll be taller than 95% of women and taller than 43% of men.
You'll be able to get away with saying you're 5ft 10 and no one will notice.
Because women are looking up at men it creates a parallax error in their measurement.This means that they tend to overestimate height. This explains why women for some reason think the average height is 6ft despite only 1in 10 men being this tall.

So right

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 08:45:35 AM »

5'8" is like Tom Cruise

5'5" is like Daniel Radcliffe

Figure it out.

short

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 08:57:25 AM »

Tom Cruise is 5'7 (170cm).

TruthBomber

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »

It is still short af.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 06:09:49 PM »

Honestly it's less than one standard deviation for most Western men, it's definitely an acceptable height.

I know it's easier said than done but it's best not to get too caught up in the numbers game and look at things from a statistical viewpoint.

Never mind Truth Bomber uses a lot of incel terminology.
Protip: ignore him

TruthBomber

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 09:59:52 PM »

Honestly it's less than one standard deviation for most Western men, it's definitely an acceptable height.

I know it's easier said than done but it's best not to get too caught up in the numbers game and look at things from a statistical viewpoint.

Never mind Truth Bomber uses a lot of incel terminology.
Protip: ignore him

Who gives a damn what terminology I use?

Since when is terminology relevant in points made?

Do you actually hear yourself? "Hurr, dur, you used word I don't like therefore your comment is irrelevant".

I just read that incels are involuntarily celibate men. I've been in several relationships and am in one right now so I don't see how that is relevant. Even if I was "incel" then how the hell does that negate anything I say?

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2019, 10:12:34 PM »

You've used terms such as 'Chad' , 'gigachad' and 'mog' in previous posts. All incel related terminology. From what I've read you're already really tall. You're posts exude the same mindset that incels have ,in that,if they're not in the 90% percentile in terms of looks and heights they're doomed.

For these kinds of people the surgery won't help, they'll simply obsess about something else after.

But hey to each their own.

I'm just enlightening on sceintifically collected data on height, not self purpoted data that ensares so many men into thinking their inferior.

TruthBomber

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2019, 11:12:08 PM »

You've used terms such as 'Chad' , 'gigachad' and 'mog' in previous posts.

So? What law prohibits me using those tags?

All incel related terminology. From what I've read you're already really tall. You're posts exude the same mindset that incels have ,in that,if they're not in the 90% percentile in terms of looks and heights they're doomed.

You don't understand something. I'm not sure why you keep speaking about incels. I'm not involuntarily celibate, so incels have nothing to do with me. The points I am making are based in reality. In Netherlands 6'2'' is not special. You won't be seen as "wow, you are so tall" and won't be able to get prominence from height alone.

All incel For these kinds of people the surgery won't help, they'll simply obsess about something else after.

If they don't obsess about the height anymore, then by definition the surgery helped.

Activatedx

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2019, 11:47:54 PM »

You don't understand something. I'm not sure why you keep speaking about incels. I'm not involuntarily celibate, so incels have nothing to do with me. The points I am making are based in reality. In Netherlands 6'2'' is not special. You won't be seen as "wow, you are so tall" and won't be able to get prominence from height alone.

If they don't obsess about the height anymore, then by definition the surgery helped.

Sorry to interrupt but I think he means that some people don’t understand that no surgery will make themselves perfect. For some people even if they became 6’6 they would still unhealthily obsess over every other aspect in their lives. Being 5’9-5’10 is average in all first world countries except Netherlands.. you picked an outlier, there’s only a few people here from countries with an average height of 6ft more or less

Numbers are numbers, at 5’9 or 5’10 you are within the standard deviation as majority of males and normal height. You will be taller than 95% of woman. No one will make fun of you or undermine you if you’re5’9 or  5’10, and if they do who cares because you’re normal height. That’s like someone calling a 120 pound girl fat, it’s a stupid standard to critique what majority of everyone is

Also 95% of people who use the word Manlet are 6ft+ guys who’s faves are beyond salvageable. I would rather be short than ugly to be honest, thank God I’m not both. Height is changeable for people who are intrinsically short through CLL, facial features can be altered but not changed

But what is above all of that is money

Money isn’t aesthetic, I have a Porsche and I’m good looking but I am short and it does make me insecure but it never stopped me from sleeping with women. I’ve dated girls taller than me too

CLL isn’t a surgery for people who haven’t improved greatly every other aspect of their life

If you go broke to be average that’s what you’ll be, broke and average

Become an entrepreneur or get a degree, work on social skills, outward appearance and hygiene, get a good paying job, THEN do CLl. Never in the opposite order.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 12:22:21 AM »

Using those tags has negative connotations.You also seem to be fixated on the Netherlands despite not being a very populous country.Do you honestly believe the whole if the West is competing with the Netherlands?lol

Even if you live in the Netherlands you're at normal height.

Also you misinterpreted what I meant about the shifting focus of the BDD after surgery. What I'm trying to say is,is that you'll 'fix' one issue of your appearance only for the neurosis to manifest in some other way shortly after.For these kind of people they're imprisoned for life in their own bodies.

TruthBomber

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 08:30:31 AM »

Sorry to interrupt but I think he means that some people don’t understand that no surgery will make themselves perfect. For some people even if they became 6’6 they would still unhealthily obsess over every other aspect in their lives. Being 5’9-5’10 is average in all first world countries except Netherlands.. you picked an outlier, there’s only a few people here from countries with an average height of 6ft more or less

Nobody thinks this. LL surgery fixes height issue and you won't worry about height anymore. So it improves quality of life. Nobody is so dumb it believes it fixes "everything". Where did you get that idea in first place? If I got to 6'6'', which imo is ideal height to mog in 2020 and beyond, then I would never obsess about height anymore, I would improve my other areas such as hairline, muscles, frame, etc...constant improvement should be admired not bashed. It takes a lot of willpower. I picked an outlier, because I live in an outlier duh.

Numbers are numbers, at 5’9 or 5’10 you are within the standard deviation as majority of males and normal height. You will be taller than 95% of woman. No one will make fun of you or undermine you if you’re5’9 or  5’10, and if they do who cares because you’re normal height. That’s like someone calling a 120 pound girl fat, it’s a stupid standard to critique what majority of everyone is

"Wow, my boyfriend is of average height, so hot" - said no girl ever. If you want to be noticed, you need to be WAY ABOVE AVERAGE. End of story.

Also 95% of people who use the word Manlet are 6ft+ guys who’s faves are beyond salvageable. I would rather be short than ugly to be honest, thank God I’m not both. Height is changeable for people who are intrinsically short through CLL, facial features can be altered but not changed

Facial features are more easy to change than height lol.

But what is above all of that is money

Money isn’t aesthetic, I have a Porsche and I’m good looking but I am short and it does make me insecure but it never stopped me from sleeping with women. I’ve dated girls taller than me too

Well, normies would say you are "compensating with Porsche", but honestly that seems stupid to me. Porsche - good for you buddy. I'd buy one, too, If I was a better driver.

CLL isn’t a surgery for people who haven’t improved greatly every other aspect of their life

Where did I say it was? Care to quote me on that?

If you go broke to be average that’s what you’ll be, broke and average

Where did I say the opposite? Where did I say I'm broke? You seem to make wrong assumptions here. Have you considered maybe everything else in my life is maxxed out and the height is the only thing left that would yield dramatic difference in way I'm perceived?

Become an entrepreneur or get a degree, work on social skills, outward appearance and hygiene, get a good paying job, THEN do CLl. Never in the opposite order.

Why do you assume I'm not a business owner? Why do you assume I have not done all of that and more? I have. That is why LL is the only thing left.

kream

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 08:48:50 AM »

TruthBomber, if your life is maxed out and you are of above average height assuming from these comments, I guarantee height is not the only thing that would yield you a dramatic difference. There are not many people who care about someone else's height, and those who do are usually jealous, ass hats or both. Most people who care about height, care about their own height and how they feel like they are perceived. People don't go around (unless you're pretty neurotic about height) constantly comparing their heights with everyone they come across.

You brought up the term mog, which just kinda shows you're not maxxed out in life because you're insecure about being above average except in your outlier country, when you could just move to a country with shorter average height if you really just want to mog people.

Constant improvement, I agree, is great, but not in this form where you don't even have the root problem addressed which is a lack of self love/need to feel like you have to be greater than everyone (narcissism? Idk)

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 12:35:33 PM »

Nobody thinks this. LL surgery fixes height issue and you won't worry about height anymore. So it improves quality of life. Nobody is so dumb it believes it fixes "everything". Where did you get that idea in first place? If I got to 6'6'', which imo is ideal height to mog in 2020 and beyond, then I would never obsess about height anymore, I would improve my other areas such as hairline, muscles, frame, etc...constant improvement should be admired not bashed. It takes a lot of willpower. I picked an outlier, because I live in an outlier duh.

"Wow, my boyfriend is of average height, so hot" - said no girl ever. If you want to be noticed, you need to be WAY ABOVE AVERAGE. End of story.

Facial features are more easy to change than height lol.

Well, normies would say you are "compensating with Porsche", but honestly that seems stupid to me. Porsche - good for you buddy. I'd buy one, too, If I was a better driver.

Where did I say it was? Care to quote me on that?

Where did I say the opposite? Where did I say I'm broke? You seem to make wrong assumptions here. Have you considered maybe everything else in my life is maxxed out and the height is the only thing left that would yield dramatic difference in way I'm perceived?

Why do you assume I'm not a business owner? Why do you assume I have not done all of that and more? I have. That is why LL is the only thing left.
Lmao dude most guys do ok with women and they fall in the 5ft 8-5ft 11 range.

Since you seem to be preoccupied with attracting women mostly.Well I'm sorry to break it to you but even if you're below average height, face>>>>>height.

Also why are you so preoccupied with dominating other men ?

TruthBomber

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 04:53:03 PM »

TruthBomber, if your life is maxed out and you are of above average height assuming from these comments, I guarantee height is not the only thing that would yield you a dramatic difference.

Why not? Huge difference between 6'2'' and 6'5''.

You brought up the term mog, which just kinda shows you're not maxxed out in life because you're insecure about being above average except in your outlier country, when you could just move to a country with shorter average height if you really just want to mog people.

I am not allowed to use those terms? Really? It describes situation perfectly. I'm realistic. Going to another country is running away and is what pathetic cowards do. I alway face he biggest fear and challenge. Always.

Constant improvement, I agree, is great, but not in this form where you don't even have the root problem addressed which is a lack of self love/need to feel like you have to be greater than everyone (narcissism? Idk)

Normies: "You gotta improve yourself"
Me: "Ok"
Normies: "no, not like that"

Do you hear yourself?

I'm willing to step way further than any normie. I'm willing to endure huge risk, unbelievable pain and hussle enough money to do something life changing. This is what 99.99% of population would be way too fearful to do. This is top tier improvement and normies are intimidated by it thus they try to dissuade it.

Root of problem is me not mogging other men enough. Life is a competition. Self loving is for losers who are too fearful to challenge society and world and strive to be at the top.

Lmao dude most guys do ok with women and they fall in the 5ft 8-5ft 11 range.

Since you seem to be preoccupied with attracting women mostly.Well I'm sorry to break it to you but even if you're below average height, face>>>>>height.

Why do you assume I don't know this? Why do you assume I haven't done all the procedures I could to improve my face already? You are really projecting way too much.

Also why are you so preoccupied with dominating other men ?

Because it is the survival of the fittest.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »

Well you've got drive, I'll give you that!
It'll be interesting to see if your perspective changes after.

Activatedx

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2019, 05:55:43 PM »

Well you've got drive, I'll give you that!
It'll be interesting to see if your perspective changes after.

Drive and don’t forget mental issues 😂 but I wish the best for him
Pages: [1]   Go Up