Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My limb lengthening journey starts in July, need help with something  (Read 601 times)

Lalbadshah

Hi all, I am a member of this forum from quite sometime under a different username, now that I have formally started my journey I will post here using this new username due to various personal reasons. I have decided on Dr. Giotikas and had my skype consultation last night and have tentatively agreed on LL surgery date of July 13th. Now, I will start applying for the visa and am in touch with the doctors office regarding documents needed t apply for the Visa, but there is one document namely "A letter from a doctor / clinic / hospital in the home country of the visa candidate, that he or she needs medical treatment in the specific Schengen country." regarding which I need your input. I am an Indian citizen working and living in the US. My question is can anybody guide me how to get this particular document? thank you so much. Feel free to ask any question you may have an I will try to answer.

Activatedx

Re: My limb lengthening journey starts in July, need help with something
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 05:12:14 AM »

Hi all, I am a member of this forum from quite sometime under a different username, now that I have formally started my journey I will post here using this new username due to various personal reasons. I have decided on Dr. Giotikas and had my skype consultation last night and have tentatively agreed on LL surgery date of July 13th. Now, I will start applying for the visa and am in touch with the doctors office regarding documents needed t apply for the Visa, but there is one document namely "A letter from a doctor / clinic / hospital in the home country of the visa candidate, that he or she needs medical treatment in the specific Schengen country." regarding which I need your input. I am an Indian citizen working and living in the US. My question is can anybody guide me how to get this particular document? thank you so much. Feel free to ask any question you may have an I will try to answer.

Maybe they mean a history of your medical records

Anyways congrats are you doing TSF or precice and what segment?

Lalbadshah

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 05:29:37 AM »

Maybe they mean a history of your medical records

Anyways congrats are you doing TSF or precice and what segment?

No, I don't think it means history of medical records, but lets see what Dr. G's office says about it.
I will do stryde, preferably Tibia but we agreed (doctor and I) that once I am there (in Athens) we will together make the final decision on tibia vs femur.

Activatedx

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 07:46:21 AM »

No, I don't think it means history of medical records, but lets see what Dr. G's office says about it.
I will do stryde, preferably Tibia but we agreed (doctor and I) that once I am there (in Athens) we will together make the final decision on tibia vs femur.

That’s awesome man because I am planning to do femur this coming year, please let me know how it goes and update your diary

But I highly recommend don’t do tibia with stryde

1. You will have knee pain because they drill the knee, femur they install it through incision by your buttocks
2. Can’t lengthen tibia as much as you can femur
3. Femur is less painful and lower complication than tibia

I’m planing to do TSF tibia and stryde femur this coming year but even if I could afford to do stryde in tibia I would prefer not to invade my knees

Great321

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 08:36:50 AM »

Have you asked Dr. Giotikas for an advice?

Have you googled about that document? Or asked your doctor in the U.S. ?

Lalbadshah

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 09:59:36 AM »

That’s awesome man because I am planning to do femur this coming year, please let me know how it goes and update your diary

But I highly recommend don’t do tibia with stryde

1. You will have knee pain because they drill the knee, femur they install it through incision by your buttocks
2. Can’t lengthen tibia as much as you can femur
3. Femur is less painful and lower complication than tibia

I’m planing to do TSF tibia and stryde femur this coming year but even if I could afford to do stryde in tibia I would prefer not to invade my knees

thanks for the input, actually I am aware of the complications with tibia it is just that my proportions I feel are better suited to go for Tibia but will make final decision once in Athena and after dr. G sees my X-rays

Lalbadshah

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 10:00:54 AM »

Have you asked Dr. Giotikas for an advice?

Have you googled about that document? Or asked your doctor in the U.S. ?

Yes, I have asekd them for an advice, lets see what they say. I don't have any regular doctor in the US, I will google and try to find out. I know Kilokahn did something similar, maybe he can guide me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up