Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: undo the leg lengthening surgery  (Read 494 times)

tallmf

undo the leg lengthening surgery
« on: June 15, 2019, 05:08:55 AM »

Hey, guys, I have run got into some trouble.

I have very very delayed union (almost none union). I'm thinking of undoing/reversing the surgery

I did my surgery on 2nd of jan this year LON method. I removed my frame on the 23rd of March. It is almost 3 months, still, my callus is not forming. Please see the attached link.
https://imgur.com/undefined

my left leg, there is a bone bridge however it was there even before the removal of the frame.

does anyone here or does anybody know anyone who did the reversal? what are the risk and complications?

What about bone grafting to stimulate growth, is it worth it? I do not want to be bedridden long time. also, my family do not know about this surgery, so I have to be in my country by the end of this year.

I have made my mind. all I want is get up and walk, I wouldn't worry about the money, efforts spent during the last 6 months. So I would rather undo the surgery completely, please drop your advice.

PANDA:BEAR..

Re: undo the leg lengthening surgery
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 04:02:38 PM »

I'm sorry to hear ... about your problems.... can you kindly tell us ...who did your surgery and where was it done ... also have you spoken to your doctor about this and what did he say ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up