Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: nonunion- and considering undoing the surgery  (Read 15225 times)

MirinHeight

Re: nonunion- and considering undoing the surgery
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »

Sarin has a lot more cases, than Giotikas, however a lot of complications as well (by complication I mean even delayed healing, or slower, than expected consolidation). I think Sarin wouldn't be a safe decision either, however Giotikas has also few successful cases, maybe zakika is one of his patients, who consolidated really well. I would be curious how he is doing now..The other too doesn't seem to me to heal well (of course besides genetics), plus this fraud looking girl seems to undermine his reputation deeply.

why fraud?
- I'll rather believe someone who has a video of them walking with fixator and then walking again post lengthening with nail in. She had many pictures too.
Yeah she now wants to get paid for her google doc but that has nothing to do with Giotikas. She probably just wants to make some $ back that she spent on the surgery itself. She had the google doc up for many months and you coulda saved it. I think the videos and pictures are still up tho
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

MirinHeight

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »

I'm not saying Giotikas is comparable to someone like Rozbruch or paley or even mahboubian
but his pts so far have healed up very well and he has very good credentials (MD and pHD in trauma surgery/leg deformity correction)

Dr. Sarin has had many many pt complications. Some have never fully healed. If you look at some of his pt x rays you will realize the bones are not aligned correctly. This is what usually results in delayed consolidation and even non union.
not to mention, some pts have had nerve damage as well from the surgery

currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Yannick

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2019, 04:57:20 PM »

You got me wrong, I'm not protecting any of those doctors, and I wouldn't opt for anybody from India except Parihar, but Giotikas is not set in my eyes at all. I only saw 1 patient, who consolidated well, it is zakika, there is another guy from Germany, his consolidation wasn't quite strong as well (even if the guy thought he had pseudomembranous colitis, what nobody looked after while he was still in Greece).

I wrote fraud (you can call somebody like that Sharlatan as well, as others already did), because that person started an advertisement based solely on her own physiotherapy, without being a certified person (3-4 years of medical school, come on..), and we are not talking about healing, only flexibiity, soft tissue excercises. Separate the two things from eachother. This girl started to spread the holy word by having a quite slow consolidation so far (flexibility is another thing). But even her consolidation would have been better, she didn't have the strong evidence based - and supported with a bigger number of cases - how to heal from an extensive surgery like this. It is, why it is called fraud, if she hadn't been asking for her advises money, she only would be an overly confident, dumb girl (enough to look at the advertisement, she put online), who thought she is clever probably by later making money out of her story, by supporting her credibility with her real person. Things changed with the ultimate wrong step to go into finances (no matter why she needed the money).

And I'm still curious about zakika's current stage, because I think he has the highest chance of healing the fastest of his 3 patients.   

Great321

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2019, 07:31:47 PM »

here is another guy from Germany, his consolidation wasn't quite strong as well (even if the guy thought he had pseudomembranous colitis, what nobody looked after while he was still in Greece).

I'm 8 months in. On average I'm pretty sure, that's still normal speed. I just had unrealistic expectations beforehand. And that's where I would critize Dr. Giotikas as he let it appear that it usually takes less than that before the surgery. Dr. Pili for example made it clear that frame removal takes 7-11 months. So I'm still in the normal range. After every X-ray I naively thought that it might only take 2-3 months more and psychologically that was a lot better than me thinking that it will take me for example 6 months more... Also a German doctor told me that even a normal bone fracture could take a year.

About the Clostridium Difficile I had... yes, that's a very bad risk in general with antibiotics. I got it from the antibiotics of the intial surgery. I didn't tell Dr. Giotikas about it until the last days of my stay in Athens. So they couldn't do anything because I didn't tell them. I was lucky because the symptoms of that infection can be a lot worse. Mine weren't as bad, so I felt uncomfortable telling anyone about my occasional diarreah. In Germany I was treated with vancomycin and now the results are all negative <- good sign. I'm fine again. I wish I had told Dr. Giotikas about it when I was in Athens. My insurance would have paid a treatment.

What matters is that my bones are growing. That's not something a doctor can just speed up. Ultrasound is not helping according to studies of 2017. What he can do is to watch the callus formation carefully during the lengthening phase and say when to stop or even to shorten again. I just lengthened again for 6mm which slowed down my consolidation.

Everyone will have their own problems. Remember how Jolien couldn't walk without the walker until the very end? Only after the frames were removed she was "magically" able to walk again unaided. Her bones are still not consolidated. Of course that takes time but she has certainly not recovered fully yet. And I know that if she had done fully externaly, she would still use the walker or crutches. Zakika unfortunately couldn't walk much because of pin infections in the ankle area. After frame removal he was soon fine again.

I know that I will also drastically improve once the frames are removed. So please stop with your presumptions of who is a good case and who is not. You can't compare LON cases to fully external cases anyways. Of course someone who does LON will be able to walk and "recover" earlier but LON has its own risks.

I don't mind being judged by random guys on the internet but don't forget to think realistically about this whole surgery.

LL is not a walk in the park. Now after my experience, I don't recommend fully externals. But I don't regret having done it.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:28:54 PM by Great321 »

TallPersonality

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2019, 09:05:09 AM »

you have 13 posts and literally every one of them you are promoting Dr. Sarin after so many butchered cases. lol.
I've been here long enough to know who and what is real and who and what is fake.

You are suspicious about Jolien's diary with Giotikas when she literally has videos of her walking with external fixator and with the nail in post lengthening?
lmfao
I'm not promoting Sarin  ;D! I'm considering to get surgery with him, so I want to know as much as possible about this doctor. If I had more money, I would go to Paley of course, but I don't have.

This is very strange for me that almost everyone on this forum tells that Sarin is a butcher and it's crazy to go to him, but if I ask about examples, nobody replies to me. I even created a special topic to get more information: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=34000.msg135491 but I was told only about Crazy+6. Crazy+6 did external femurs with Sarin, but Sarin doesn't offer external femurs now.

tallmf

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2019, 03:39:51 AM »

Hello everyone,

just updating- no improvement in my callus.

so I'm thinking to do bone grafting .the question for you guys is grafting is for my tibia right? so what will happen to my fibulas? they'll be forever nonunion?

thanks

daikioni

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2019, 10:33:34 PM »

Hey tallmf are you ok?

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2019, 02:58:11 AM »

Did you see other doctor? Do you have any clue what caused non-union?
Go for it

Beforeandafter

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2019, 06:35:42 AM »

Please take some other good doctors consultation before taking any big decision. I’ve read so many dairies for Dr Sarin not even one patient had complete recovery. Almost everyone have some of the other issues like nonunion, late healing, consolidation issue and some of even had gone through the wrong procedure.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2019, 06:49:55 AM »

Reversing the lengthening may not cure non-union...
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2019, 01:14:08 PM »

Please take some other good doctors consultation before taking any big decision. I’ve read so many dairies for Dr Sarin not even one patient had complete recovery. Almost everyone have some of the other issues like nonunion, late healing, consolidation issue and some of even had gone through the wrong procedure.

Lol I've seen at least 20 patients here since the last time I was here in 2012-2013 And in 2018 and currently there is another 7 here now one of which is on his second lengthening, His exact words to me today were I haven't had one problem.
Bruh you got no idea what you're talking about and whilst there may be patients with complications from time to time sarin doesn't reject them and always offers to fix any complications.
Like I said there's about 7 patients here atm.

TinyTL

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »

ah.. dannyDeCromagnon aka 4cms is back defending his surgeon again.

This guy did two LLs, both with complications. Archieved a total height of 7.5cm.
Now he has bone non-union. Of course its not the subpar HLN nails fault, of course its not Dr. Sarins fault.
If this is not stockholm syndrome, i dont know what.

And nobody on this forum ever talked about Sarin and money. Only you.
Everyone else talked about how sh!te he is. How 9 of 10 patients get complications and many of them long-term.

4cms, Sarin could offer me free LL. I would never do it. Man the fk up and stop defending your  e surgeon you inbred moron.   ::)

4cms

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2019, 08:28:31 PM »

This guy did two LLs, both with complications. Archieved a total height of 7.5cm.
Now he has bone non-union. Of course its not the subpar HLN nails fault, of course its not Dr. Sarins fault.

Everyone else talked about how sh!te he is. How 9 of 10 patients get complications and many of them long-term.

4cms, Sarin could offer me free LL. I would never do it. Man the fk up and stop defending your  e surgeon you inbred moron.   ::)

Hey Gronk No.1 I had no complications with Tibias and 2 My complication was fixed over a week ago and i wasnt charged 1 cent for the surgery or accommodation.

Didn't I tell you to stop hiding and come to brisbane Australia so I can beat your Ass!
In 6 weeks my right leg will be done, Come down Coward.
Pm me and I'll send you my location.
Don't tell me to man up, I'm 100 times a man over you, You say im inbred? But im actually mixed race ....Come to brisbane in 6 Weeks and say it to my face.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:11:22 PM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2019, 08:49:24 PM »

4cms, Sarin could offer me free LL. I would never do it. Man the fk up and stop defending your  e surgeon you inbred moron.   ::)

Look at your quote from last year

TinyTl:

" I am 30. Let me tell you something,

alone on a weekend, 30 years old. The future seems like an empty black wall, I don't think what awaits me but this pain is unbearable at times. "

I'm not surprised that No girl will come near you.

TinyTL

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2019, 09:12:24 PM »

Look at your quote from last year

TinyTl:

" I am 30. Let me tell you something,

alone on a weekend, 30 years old. The future seems like an empty black wall, I don't think what awaits me but this pain is unbearable at times. "

I'm not surprised that No girl will come near you.

if you havent noticed, this is a parody account. But your main trait is low IQ, so I am not surprised.
I have another account which I dont use anymore as I just want it to die on a "high". I did stryde this year, I can do anything but running fast. I can jump about half a meter, it gets better every week. I havent tried running because I feel I need to build muscles first, or i may end up hurting the bones.

4cms...4cms.. 4cms... what can I tell, I knew you from the old forum. I seen the "doxxing" page Apotheosis made for you. You sure fit the description in it:
- Low IQ
- Narcistic
- Overly agressive

and this goldie:
4cms was very insecure about his penis size, as well. He would often psychologically project his small penis size onto other people when arguing with them. During his consolidation phase, 4cms traveled to the city of Mumbai in India to have penis enlargement surgery by having fat surgically removed his back and then injected subcutaneously into his dinky weenie.

lets see what fellow Sarin patients have to say about 4cms:
He's a former patent of Dr. Sarin. After Dr. Sarin reputation was tarnished in the Summer 2013 due to his malpractice, he reached out to his former patients and made deals with them to encourage their friends to have surgery with Sarin and the former patients will get a cut of the $15,000 - 17,500 price Sarin charged. Back in Fall 2013, 4cms has made similar agreements with Sarin because he posted a Facebook status, asking his friends: "if they want to get taller, send me a private message". 4cm's friends were previously aware of him having LL surgery because they found his diary due to him stupidly posting much of his personal information on there; such as his name, pictures of his face, his hometown, his username containing most of his date of birth and his email address.

Today, I believe 4cms must be getting some kind of discount for posting a femoral lengthening diary because he is determined to prove Dr. Sarin is a competent doctor for no good reason. 4cms is nothing more than a shill for a corrupt butcher, so don't trust a word he says. The man is a pathological lair and will make up lies about people to demonize them. An example of this is, the lies he made about Dr. Guichet about Guichet stealing from 4cms.

4cms

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2019, 09:15:04 PM »

if you havent noticed, this is a parody account. But your main trait is low IQ, so I am not surprised.
I have another account which I dont use anymore as I just want it to die on a "high". I did stryde this year, I can do anything but running fast. I can jump about half a meter, it gets better every week. I havent tried running because I feel I need to build muscles first, or i may end up hurting the bones.

4cms...4cms.. 4cms... what can I tell, I knew you from the old forum. I seen the "doxxing" page Apotheosis made for you. You sure fit the description in it:
- Low IQ
- Narcistic
- Overly agressive

and this goldie:
"4cms was very insecure about his penis size, as well. He would often psychologically project his small penis size onto other people when arguing with them. During his consolidation phase, 4cms traveled to the city of Mumbai in India to have penis enlargement surgery by having fat surgically removed his back and then injected subcutaneously into his dinky weenie. "

lets see what fellow Sarin patients have to say about 4cms:

Blah blah blah,  Be a man and come and say what you want to my face, If you're a man.

TinyTL

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2019, 09:17:00 PM »

also
Hey Gronk No.1 I had no complications with Tibias
Truth:

4cms regrettably had to cut his leg lengthening phase short as he suffered from a nerve issue. He achieved 6cm of lengthening, but his bones later compressed to give him 5cm of extra height.

4cms

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2019, 09:21:57 PM »

alsoTruth:

You're proving exactly what I suspect, That you're a keyboard warrior without the balls to be a man, Things like doxxing petrify you but for me that's just the world where cowards like you live.

TinyTL

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2019, 09:24:53 PM »

You're proving exactly what I suspect, That you're a keyboard warrior without the balls to be a man, Things like doxxing petrify you but for me that's just the world where cowards like you live.
ehm? I never doxxed you or anyone. Infact, in the text above I replaced your real name with '4cms' to protect your identity. so shut ur whoremouth about my ethics.

also, do you have anything to say about the accusations above? or do you feel that your lies and your shilling for Dr. Sarin has been exposed and that there is nothing to do about it than to challenge me to "fight" half-way across the globe.

4cms

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2019, 09:35:21 PM »

ehm? I never doxxed you or anyone. Infact, in the text above I replaced your real name with '4cms' to protect your identity. so shut ur whoremouth about my ethics.

also, do you have anything to say about the accusations above? or do you feel that your lies and your shilling for Dr. Sarin has been exposed and that there is nothing to do about it than to challenge me to "fight" half-way across the globe.

Words have consequences and people like you need to learn that you can't go talking a bunch of trash over the internet  because one day you're going to run into a real dude that's gunna make you pay for it.
I suspect your misery causes you to be the big mouth you are, I bet you don't have the balls to talk the way you do over the internet in real life cause you'd get your head bashed in.

daikioni

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2019, 09:39:10 PM »

4cm its getting embarasing m8 you lost take it on the chin like a man

TinyTL

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2019, 09:41:24 PM »

Words have consequences and people like you need to learn that you can't go talking a bunch of trash over the internet  because one day you're going to run into a real dude that's gunna make you pay for it.
I suspect your misery causes you to be the big mouth you are, I bet you don't have the balls to talk the way you do over the internet in real life cause you'd get your head bashed in.

fine, lets say me getting my "head bashed" is my faith.

What faith awaits someone who 'shills' for a proven malpracticising surgeon who has already ruined many innocent peoples lifes?

4cms

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2019, 09:42:38 PM »

@daikioni
Now thats exactly what I'm talking about, To people like you and Tiny winning over the internet is what counts as if what you find on it is the truth and tangible. Strong men are thick skinned especially when it comes to twisted rubbish coming from miserable beta cowards.

Winning in life and talking trash over the internet are 2 different things im not going to dignify rubbish with a response but i will call out the coward who says them hiding behind his Mobile phone /Keyboard.

@Tinytl  I've been 100% honest in my experience and I've reported the good and the bad so don't talk like you're not a scum bag that's in need of having his mouth smacked.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 11:11:34 PM by 4cms »

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2019, 09:46:12 PM »

This forum is all about ego dispute and nothing about helping LLer. I don't know why some people don't just leave as they promised.

tallmf, where do you live? In your country do you have a good public health system (Unicorn for example has NHS which is great)? If you do not trust in your doctor, you need to chose something to do now, and where to do it. How are you planning to reverse the lengthening?

Birkholtz don't do CLL anymore, but he may fix CLL patients treated by other doctor he is not expensive, if you can't find help in your country. Or you may try Parihar. Or... you may want to keep your doctor.
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2019, 09:49:40 PM »

This forum is all about ego dispute and nothing about helping LLer. I don't know why some people don't just leave as they promised.

tallmf, where do you live? In your country do you have a good public health system (Unicorn for example has NHS which is great)? If you do not trust in your doctor, you need to chose something to do now, and where to do it. How are you planning to reverse the lengthening?

Birkholtz don't do CLL anymore, but he may fix CLL patients treated by other doctor he is not expensive, if you can't find help in your country. Or you may try Parihar. Or... you may want to keep your doctor.

Bruh Tallmf hasn't updated his diary he probably will soon, I've seen and talked to him he's doing fine  I'll let him do the update its his thread.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:12:35 PM by 4cms »

TinyTL

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2019, 09:49:49 PM »

a man of his words :

Latest Thoughts

Due to the toxicity of this forum once i finish lengthening im not coming back other than to give one update on wether im walking unaided or not.
Pm me for any questions.

::)

4cms

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2019, 09:57:00 PM »

Im 100% a man of my words I came back and updated with complete honesty because I was asked  by 2 people who were interested, Its there clear as day.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2019, 10:05:45 PM »

Bruh Tallmf hasn't updated his diary he probably will soon, I've seen and talked to him he's doing fine  I'll let him do the update its his diary.
So I have to believe his callus is growing strong now.
Or are you really saying someone who has non-union is fine?
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2019, 10:10:10 PM »

So I have to believe his callus is growing strong now.
Or are you really saying someone who has non-union is fine?

I'm saying he's doing fine because I have seen and talked to him and he's in higher spirits, I won't give the news or update on his behalf because i believe that's up to him.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2019, 10:13:38 PM »

Ok, maybe our definition of fine is not the same. I respect that. I'll be waiting for his update.
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2019, 05:02:22 AM »

Yea He'll update when he's ready.

@Tinytl There's no making cowards into men is there?
You admitted yourself that you're 30 years old and alone on a weekend.
You deserve every bit of insecurity, misery and suffering in your life because you're a big mouth. It's easy to see why you're alone.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:24:40 AM by 4cms »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up