Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Height Survey Conducted in the .... USA,Canada,UK....  (Read 1587 times)

PANDA:BEAR..

A Height Survey Conducted in the .... USA,Canada,UK....
« on: June 15, 2019, 12:43:25 PM »

I have conducted a height survey ... in the last two weeks ... I have asked 112 Single women... three questions... regarding height in there potential future Male partners as they are single...

I asked all these women  ... will they date anyone shorter than them? Also I asked them .. do they prefer taller men over shorter men ... and I also asked them which height do they prefer in there taller men?  The survey was conducted in 3 countries... USA, Canada, and United Kingdom England ... all of these Women were single.

All of the 112 women... said they will not date anyone shorter than them ... and all of them said they prefer taller men over shorter men as the height was the attraction  in the taller man ...
They all said 6ft or above.... but 6ft was the magic number for most of them....

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
Re: A Height Survey Conducted in the .... USA,Canada,UK....
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:00:20 PM »

Well most women think average height is 6ft since most guys of average height add a few inches, giving women a warped view on averages.Roughly 10% of men are 6ft and over.Of course we know that vast majority of men regularly get dates.

From my personal experience even if a taller women is attracted to you,she may sleep with you but definitely wouldn't date.

However,if you're taller than the women by a few inchs, it's typically fine.

Seriously after your surgery add a few inches to your height. You may be lying but every male does. Women are ,in general, extremely shallow. You stand more to lose if you don't.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 01:05:32 PM »

.... Apoplectic, I did the survey...to make me think ... that height doesn't really matter... but after the survey... height clearly matters...  I cannot wait to get my surgery done  8)

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 01:20:19 PM »

Exactly dude , height definitely matters.Once you reach that sweet 5ft 8 range you can definitely get away with adding two inches to your height since most guys state their height in shoes anyway.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 01:42:48 PM »

My ... friend.. I'm 5ft7... and all women say I'm short ... so all my life women have put me down as I'm short  :'(

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 01:49:09 PM »

Well I'm 5ft 5 so rip me 😅,but most guys fall into the range of 5ft 8 to 5ft 10. At 5ft 7 you're taller than 30% of guys and 70% of women. At 5ft 8 you'll be taller than 43% of guys and 85% of women. Because the width of the normal distribution of height is so narrow,even an inch in this height range makes a dramatic difference.

Fortunately for you ,after surgery you'll be 5ft 9 or 5ft 10,so you can definitely get away with saying you're 5ft 11-6ft

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 01:51:09 PM »

Thanks ... bro ... this forum is great and people like you are a god send ... I wish you all the good karma my friend  8)

Knik

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 02:14:27 PM »

there is maybe like 30 % of men who are over 6ft in western countries (in mine) but I can say it's less among african and asian people
in most countries it is rather under 10% considering Asian and South American countries
women, and people in general are just disconnected with reality
and I don't think you topic is useful here, where most people are already suffering a lot from all this bull 

And YES, height definitely does matter. We all know it, that is just a fact. But it's not only your height, but also your skull. Black people tends to have longer legs and arms than white people for a similar height. For this, they can appear taller. So height it's not all, it's also your proportions, your body, etc.
Looking for Pili

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 02:20:41 PM »

Not so, check the normal distribution for heights in Western countries such as France and the UK. Only around 10-12% of men are over 6ft. I used to believe this too

I known why you're deceieved however.Mark your height on a wall then measure two inches heigher and mark it.
Now look up,it doesn't look like a two inch heights difference but a four to five inch height difference.
Why?
It's because you're perceiving the world from eye height. Remeber there is roughly a two to three inch height difference between your eyes and the top of your head.
If you ever get the chance walk around with height increasing insoles and look at your reflection in shop windows and compare it to other guys, you'll see that the national average aren't lying.

Knik

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 02:22:58 PM »

that's true. Sometimes people who are just 5 cm taller than me can appears like giants.
Looking for Pili

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 02:54:38 PM »

In other news water is wet.

Anyway, most males in the vast majority of western countries are between 5'8-5'11. 6' and 5'7 are both the upper and lower 15%.
Also, OP is wierd as   so I wouldn't take a single view he has as serious
I learned some stuff during this time

cheekycabs

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 05:41:59 PM »

Haha, this is as much news as the moon landing.

Women can't tell 6ft from 5'9 mostly. As most women are about 5'6 or less it's almost impossible to eyeball it without a measuring tape. Just like most girls want an 8 inch ck, that is a 3/4's subway sandwich ffs, most people are idiots with numbers and measurements.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

GrowTow

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2019, 06:01:23 PM »

This is just rubbish. If I was to do the same thing. At least 15/112 would've said they would date someone shorter. At least 30 would say they'd date someone the exact same height and 75/112 would say the guy just needs to be 2 inches taller than them.

I'm 5'6 and i've not gone more than 3 months without being in a relationship since I was 11 years old.

Height does matter but everyone on this thread needs to stop crying about being under 6ft. If you're taller then 5'4 and can't get a girlfriend, chances are you're a loser and doing LL will only increase your chances of finding loser women.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2019, 06:29:07 PM »

Although I agree somewhat,many here are simply mentally ill(those 5ft 7 and above),it's also not as simple as that. Your'e expected by society to behave a particular way because you're short.

If you're intelligent,you're compensating.If you want to workout or study martial arts,you're compensating.If you wear shoes with heels that are less than 1 inch, you're compensating.If you're wealthy, you're compensating.
I have sucess with women because I'm good looking (I look like a younger Faaarquad apparently lmao), but I know the damage done to my phsyce can't be reversed ever- even after the surgery. My only option is to ' rise above it'-literally and hopefully I'll get a taste of normality for once in my life.

Short men face relentless abuse because of their height.And, unfortunately,the way society treats you permeates into every aspect of your life.

A consequence of this is that it makes your personality perpetually insecure and unnerved. People notice this and,like animals,attack you even more.They will say it's just 'banter' , but it becomes infuriating as you can't even ' bite  back ' for fear of others labelling you as insecure.It all creates a positive feedback loop.

For me getting the surgery isn't entirely about the increase in height,but for the chance to experience life without this mentality. Still the damage is already done and I know I'll never be whole again.

myloginacc

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2019, 07:37:20 PM »

Haha, this is as much news as the moon landing.

Women can't tell 6ft from 5'9 mostly. As most women are about 5'6 or less it's almost impossible to eyeball it without a measuring tape. Just like most girls want an 8 inch ck, that is a 3/4's subway sandwich ffs, most people are idiots with numbers and measurements.

From what I've seen of American women, it is more like this:

When they say "5'9", they are thinking of 5'7.

"6 feet" means 5'11s and true 5'10s (night height).

And any descriptor above 6 feet tall only means the guy is barely 6 feet tall, or barely above that. "He's like 6'2" - guy is exactly 182.9cm.

Also, a whole lot of 5'6 and 5'7 American guys claim 5'9.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

shottrue

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 04:32:36 PM »

I like this thread, interesting perspectives. I really think at 5'10 is when height ceases to matter (as a drawback).
Women talk out of their neck, this means they talk a lot and their words are often meaningless. I know a 6ft tall girl who is dating a 6'3 guy but had sex with a 5'7 guy a couple weeks before the relationship was official.
I think height is mainly social. Look at lil uzi vert. I don't care how much clout or money he has, women want him for his looks and confidence. They will have sex with him. But would they date him ( or someone who looked like him without the status)
Women date/relationship more for social reasons or for resources, though as the other guy says you can be like 5'6 and still get girls
I'm 5'10, I was 5'7 beginning of college. To me height is for social reasons

Also 14.5% of men in America are 6ft tall, meanwhile only 1% of women I bet are that height.
What women ask for is often ridiciulos or dishonest. They basically ask for the male equivalent of a Victoria's Secret model but deep down they know they cannot have it

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 04:51:31 PM »

I like this thread, interesting perspectives. I really think at 5'10 is when height ceases to matter (as a drawback).
Women talk out of their neck, this means they talk a lot and their words are often meaningless. I know a 6ft tall girl who is dating a 6'3 guy but had sxx with a 5'7 guy a couple weeks before the relationship was official.
I think height is mainly social. Look at lil uzi vert. I don't care how much clout or money he has, women want him for his looks and confidence. They will have sxx with him. But would they date him ( or someone who looked like him without the status)
Women date/relationship more for social reasons or for resources, though as the other guy says you can be like 5'6 and still get girls
I'm 5'10, I was 5'7 beginning of college. To me height is for social reasons

Also 14.5% of men in America are 6ft tall, meanwhile only 1% of women I bet are that height.
What women ask for is often ridiciulos or dishonest. They basically ask for the male equivalent of a Victoria's Secret model but deep down they know they cannot have it
True it's often said that men are the most shallow gender,but I think short men realise the opposite is true.
Also I've noticed that many men don't care if a guy is short but women never miss an opportunity to throw shade at short men.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 10:49:42 AM »

True it's often said that men are the most shallow gender,but I think short men realise the opposite is true.
Also I've noticed that many men don't care if a guy is short but women never miss an opportunity to throw shade at short men.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Most men are attracted to young women who have physical cues of fertility.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Jubartt169

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »

I think this isn't news for us.

But, even women don't know crap about height and most part of their partners lie about their height (cmon, we know almost every man lies about their height), I wonder what do exactly height most part of women prefer

Well, i would say (I live in American Continent) most part of them prefer 1,78-1,85 (5'10-6'1). Most part of women prefer an above average (of everything) guy.

If a 1,78 (5'10) guy tell he is 1,83 (6'0) to women, they will stupidly believe... Then when someone approach her asking her what's the ideal height, that btch might say ''hm, +1,82 is the ideal, less than 6'0 is friend''

It's literally a joke

shottrue

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 08:13:05 PM »

But, even women don't know crap about height and most part of their partners lie about their height (cmon, we know almost every man lies about their height), I wonder what do exactly height most part of women prefer

Well, i would say (I live in American Continent) most part of them prefer 1,78-1,85 (5'10-6'1). Most part of women prefer an above average (of everything) guy.

If a 1,78 (5'10) guy tell he is 1,83 (6'0) to women, they will stupidly believe... Then when someone approach her asking her what's the ideal height, that btch might say ''hm, +1,82 is the ideal, less than 6'0 is friend''

It's literally a joke

I don't lie about your height but I'm glad you agree about women stating preferences

Activatedx

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2019, 10:35:41 PM »

It's literally a joke

Guys that are 5’10-5’11 are 6 foot or less than an inch off with sneakers on,no one states there height really with shoes off. If a girl asks how y’all you are you are most likely on a date or some place with shoes on so you have that extra inch or almost, and then you can skim another inch and lie about it and it won’t be noticeable. I’m more or less 5’6 and I plan to do 5.5cm tibs and 7.5 femurs to reach 5’11 this coming year in the USA. When I wear sneakers or shoes I would probably say I’m 6ft just cause lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up