Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3.5cm  (Read 384 times)

Descreteuser

3.5cm
« on: June 16, 2019, 05:44:54 PM »

Hi guys,
      I did Limb lengthening a few years ago. Before surgery I was about 180.5 to 181cm. I am now 184.6 to 185.1cm. I’m 80% happy with my height now but would ideally like to be 188cm (6’2). I’ve saved plenty of money and the doctor gave me the all clear. 7.5cm is the max said to be done on one segment in one go but as My muscles and ligaments have all adjusted since my original surgery. doing another 3.5cm I’ve been told will be very safe and very unlikely to have any problems with mis alignments . Do you think it is worth me doing it? It’ll completely get rid of my height neurosis as I’ll be 100% happy with my height rather than 80%. I know the process, I’ve done it before, I have everything ready.. if I don’t do it I worry that I’ll strongly regret it later. What do you guys think I should do based on that information?
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

BeYourBest

Re: 3.5cm
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 11:43:12 PM »

I guess if the doctor says it’s safe to do so then go for it. I would only recommend Stryde though.

Are you completely normal athletically? Like how you were before your first surgery.

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:48:26 PM »

For you no it's not worth it. You're already taller than 94% of men so the neurosis will most likely persist after the surgery. It would be better to have some self reflection and truly ask yourself why you feel this way.

It's best to focus on other aspects of yourself.
You should simply wear boots and insoles rather than getting the surgery.

Though if you feel you'll definitely overcome your neurosis 3.5cm SHOULD be ok,but I recommend you use stryde.

Ghostfish

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 12:31:54 AM »

Hi Descreteuser
I looked at your photo. Man you look great!  You are 6'1" with a very good proportion and almost a model body.  80% satisfaction with your height is not bad at all.  I think you will be better off by focusing on your career or job rather than lengthening.  But it is up to you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up