Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: parihar has too few cosmetic lengthening cases  (Read 698 times)

james2334

parihar has too few cosmetic lengthening cases
« on: June 17, 2019, 10:54:09 PM »

I am currently examining parihar and the tibial LON method.  He has long been said to be a good doctor.  Both the qualifications and the technology are great.  However, he has too few cases of cosmetic lengthening.  Even if he is a great doctor, the lack of experience is fatal.  Besides, I have not seen any case of LON method.  Is it safe to ask him for surgery?

Activatedx

Re: parihar has too few cosmetic lengthening cases
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 05:58:48 PM »

I am currently examining parihar and the tibial LON method.  He has long been said to be a good doctor.  Both the qualifications and the technology are great.  However, he has too few cases of cosmetic lengthening.  Even if he is a great doctor, the lack of experience is fatal.  Besides, I have not seen any case of LON method.  Is it safe to ask him for surgery?

I was going to go to him but his hospital looks like a third world country. Not to say it’s not sanitized or capable, some people don’t care about looks. A lot of people have good things to say but they were moderators so I didn’t trust their opinions, could be a scam or biased opinion but it’s unlikely, but still didn’t want to take the risk. I’m personally going to go with Mahboubian in 2020 or if giotikas has a few good diaries by then, with him. But one of the other,

Read Joliens diary she did LON with giotikas for like 29k USD I think

TruthBomber

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »

"Parihar"...another street- ter Pajeet.

Avoid at all costs if you don't want your legs butchered. Go to USA for surgery, or Germany at worst.

james2334

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 07:21:01 PM »

America is too expensive for me. 

Only Dr. khone is safe in Germany.  All others are dangerous doctors.

Dr. Giotikas is also great, but one of his patients still needs a cane despite the long time after surgery. 

I hate India, but only Parihar feels good among them.  Does he hire a patient for money?  If so, it is strange that his number of patients is too small.  I think he is definitely a safe doctor. 

Not with dangerous doctors like Dr. Sarin.

Activatedx

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 07:32:03 PM »

America is too expensive for me. 

Only Dr. khone is safe in Germany.  All others are dangerous doctors.

Dr. Giotikas is also great, but one of his patients still needs a cane despite the long time after surgery. 

I hate India, but only Parihar feels good among them.  Does he hire a patient for money?  If so, it is strange that his number of patients is too small.  I think he is definitely a safe doctor. 

Not with dangerous doctors like Dr. Sarin.

Can you provide the link for the patient with cane? Which patient and was it for cosmetic Ll

james2334

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:44:11 PM »

Can you provide the link for the patient with cane? Which patient and was it for cosmetic Ll

Great321

TruthBomber

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 02:36:21 PM »

Don't do leg lengthening in street $hitter India or you will get your legs massacred.

james2334

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 04:35:48 PM »

Don't do leg lengthening in street $hitter India or you will get your legs massacred.

Thank you for your opinion.  However, it is not decided at the country level whether it is dangerous.  Certainly there are many dangerous doctors in India.  It is also true that there is a good doctor like parihar.
Pages: [1]   Go Up