Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Petition to ban incel ideologists  (Read 1069 times)

angryfem

Petition to ban incel ideologists
« on: June 18, 2019, 12:50:48 AM »

Incel ideologists have overpropagated here. This is a LL forum. People talking about Chad, megachad, redpill, blackpill, mog and bs of that kind GET OUT of here. If they post out of the off topic section, BAN them.

LLwarrior

Re: Petition to ban incel ideologists
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 08:15:23 AM »

radical feminist should be banned too

shottrue

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 04:33:11 PM »

angryfem haha yeah.. anyways it's in the off topic and as a woman it shouldn't even affect you

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 04:46:23 PM »

I don't get incels  everyone knows looks and height matter, that's why we're all here.
But evey other aspect of a human is also important. The truth is it's not personality or looks that matter.The truth it's a combination of both.

Activatedx

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 06:33:35 PM »

Incel ideologists have overpropagated here. This is a LL forum. People talking about Chad, megachad, redpill, blackpill, mog and bs of that kind GET OUT of here. If they post out of the off topic section, BAN them.

Can someone explain what that stuff means, I know you’re referring to people like the immature ugly queers on bodybuilding forums who think being 6’5 is godly  or people like truthbomber on this forum but what does chad and mog even mean lol

angryfem

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 07:04:24 PM »

radical feminist should be banned too

If they use feminist jargon in non relevant threads yes but I haven't seen any in this forum. However I've seen many disgusting INCELS

Thatdude950

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »

Many male posters here are incel and believe (lack of) height is the primary cause

angryfem

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 07:24:12 PM »

angryfem haha yeah.. anyways it's in the off topic and as a woman it shouldn't even affect you

It affects me. I will tell you why. Those incels call women 'foids' (short for femoid 'female + humanoid, meaning women are not fully human, but just humanlike). When there are massive killings those guys celebrate if It's a woman. After the Toronto incident there were guys celebrating female victims like this

It' a foid. I have one celebratory beer for every victim that turns out to be a Young woman between 18-35

Frankly disgusting. These incel guys celebrate HATE-culture.

Can someone explain what that stuff means, I know you’re referring to people like the immature ugly queers on bodybuilding forums who think being 6’5 is godly  or people like truthbomber on this forum but what does chad and mog even mean lol

Yeah people like them

Chad -  Chad and Stacy are stand-ins for everyone incels hate or envy: Chads are physically attractive (but often intellectually dim) men who have success with women; Stacys are the women who reject incels in favour of Chads.

Mog - Also mogged. To be dominated by another man's looks. E.g. "this chad mogs me with his muscular body". According to a user on r/IncelTears, mog originates from "AMOG", or "Alpha Male of Group". it originated in Pick-Up Artist (PUA) communities. It can also be prefixed, e.g. "heightmogged", "lifemogged", and applied to aspects not to do with physical appearance.

BULL . Disgusting. They're full of hate

angryfem

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 07:26:18 PM »

Many male posters here are incel and believe (lack of) height is the primary cause

LMFAO. They might do 2 LL. They will still be incels

shottrue

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 07:34:46 PM »

Yeah the incels do get annoying and post meaningless stuff

cheekycabs

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9841.0

It actually is banned. It's too bad the moderators willingness to mod and the trolls willingness to troll are on an inverse relationship.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up