Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Sarin- India My diary For LON tibia  (Read 8025 times)

Toothless and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heightseeker1998

Re: Dr Sarin- India My diary For LON tibia
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 11:54:03 PM »

Such a cliche, just saw the X-ray  osteotomy is not like its supposed to be. Fibulae osteotomy seems that it’s going to give trouble for your ankle soon. Read so much about the reputation of this doctor but still don’t understand why people are going to him.

Last patient of his (tallmf) also suffering and many suffered. Seems like doctor has a very good luck after doing so much bad he still has 5 patients.

🙃- I am curious. If you are against Doctor S arin! How is it possible that you support Harry aka bitch of Apo/sysop? 🧐

TallPersonality

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 09:14:45 AM »

Arabic man, could you tell me whether tallmf still has non union?

Arabic Man

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 09:27:02 AM »

Such a cliche, just saw the X-ray  osteotomy is not like its supposed to be. Fibulae osteotomy seems that it’s going to give trouble for your ankle soon. Read so much about the reputation of this doctor but still don’t understand why people are going to him.

Last patient of his (tallmf) also suffering and many suffered. Seems like doctor has a very good luck after doing so much bad he still has 5 patients.

Are you a doctor?? If not shut the fk up, if yes prove that you are a doctor.

Arabic Man

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 09:38:55 AM »

Arabic man, could you tell me whether tallmf still has non union?

Tallmf is better than before and his bone starts regenerating.

Remark: For non-union situation is always depending on your body reaction and your food
( nutrition ) not because of the surgery, and there is a solution for non union if you want, the doctor will take a bone graft from your body and put it in non union bone, so don't worry about that.

TinyTL

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 03:48:18 PM »

i dont know which one is the most dangerous:
dr. sarin
or
sarin gas

Heightseeker1998

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »

i dont know which one is the most dangerous:
dr. sarin
or
sarin gas
Sarin's dungeon🙄

Aedi

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2019, 12:00:40 AM »

I hope you getting better brother keep up , you are doing great .
Would u explain what kind of pain going on ? Is it knee pain ? Is it coming from the pins sites ?
All your words appreciated to let us know what we will be going throw and to know what is normal and what is not normal .
Your diary really inspire me .
Thank you

Arabic Man

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2019, 05:35:50 AM »

I hope you getting better brother keep up , you are doing great .
Would u explain what kind of pain going on ? Is it knee pain ? Is it coming from the pins sites ?
All your words appreciated to let us know what we will be going throw and to know what is normal and what is not normal .
Your diary really inspire me .
Thank you

Thank you brother and sure I will keep writing my diary,
Regarding the pain is now less than before, some patients told the pain after 1.5 cm until 5 cm will be much less, and my pain is not knee pain at all, the pain in my tibia In general. When I move alot to go to another patients I feel pain later because sitting on chair too much time not recommended but really pain now less than before. 

Arabic Man

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2019, 05:45:31 AM »

The day before yesterday one guy came from UK he will fo femur with dr Sarin and he did already tibia in 2018 and ask him alot of questions and he told me his tibia lengthening surgery was successful and and he has no problem with his tibia surgery.

Any one can come to the guest house to see him or see me or any patient, I always see people coming to the guest house before they are doing this surgery.   

4cms

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2019, 06:42:19 AM »

The day before yesterday one guy came from UK he will fo femur with dr Sarin and he did already tibia in 2018 and ask him alot of questions and he told me his tibia lengthening surgery was successful and and he has no problem with his tibia surgery.

Any one can come to the guest house to see him or see me or any patient, I always see people coming to the guest house before they are doing this surgery.

Yea bro, People dont undestand sarin has soo many successful patients. I also dont tibias in 2013 and healed perfectly and as i told others I even went back to boxing and sparring.
When i was at the guest house in 2013 I seen atleast 15 people in the guest house and seen a number of people who left walking.
Good luck with your lengthening, Try not to go past 6cms on tibia.

Arabic Man

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2019, 12:19:27 PM »

Yea bro, People dont undestand sarin has soo many successful patients. I also dont tibias in 2013 and healed perfectly and as i told others I even went back to boxing and sparring.
When i was at the guest house in 2013 I seen atleast 15 people in the guest house and seen a number of people who left walking.
Good luck with your lengthening, Try not to go past 6cms on tibia.

Thank u bro and It’s my honor that you passed my diary and really I learned from your posts alot.

Arabic Man

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2019, 12:27:50 PM »

Day ( 26 ) -  July 14

I am still lengthening 1 mm per day and nothing new I think I finished now 1.8 cm but every thing will be clear when I take next Xray. The pain is less than before and when I feel pain I take a pain killer. I do sometimes stretch exercise by myself.

4cms

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2019, 01:42:20 AM »

Thank u bro and It’s my honor that you passed my diary and really I learned from your posts alot.

You're very Welcome, If even one person has learnt somthing from my diary then im happy.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:51:39 AM by 4cms »

montahn

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2019, 06:58:14 AM »

Day ( 26 ) -  July 14

I am still lengthening 1 mm per day and nothing new I think I finished now 1.8 cm but every thing will be clear when I take next Xray. The pain is less than before and when I feel pain I take a pain killer. I do sometimes stretch exercise by myself.

How much you total gain ? if possible plz upload picture. thanks
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Arabic Man

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2019, 08:12:53 AM »

You're very Welcome, If even one person has learnt somthing from my diary then im happy.

Thank you Bro, yes Atkalm Araby.

Arabic Man

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2019, 08:23:39 AM »

How much you total gain ? if possible plz upload picture. thanks

I am supposed to finish almost 2 cm. I attached a photo below.
When I take next X Ray I will upload it.
https://imgur.com/gallery/IfXcKkr

4cms

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2019, 08:49:32 AM »

Thank you Bro, yes Atkalm Araby.

Haha law ayes ebahatli El what's App betahek, Abooya masri.
If you have any questions I'm glad to help.

Arabic Man

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2019, 10:24:02 AM »

Haha law ayes ebahatli El what's App betahek, Abooya masri.
If you have any questions I'm glad to help.

Sure Man, It is my pleasure.

Heightseeker1998

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2019, 09:20:57 PM »

4cm & Arabicman - you both are clearly promoting Sarin. I remember from a member "twosurgerydone' that Sarin ask his patients to write positively about him for some discount or favor. Some probably do the deal and some don't but he is clearly unreliable. I wish you fast recovery. No hard feelings. Please don't promote a butcher. India should be banned for LL.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:53:01 PM by Heightseeker1998 »

Arabic Man

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2019, 04:59:18 AM »

4cm & Arabicman - you both are clearly promoting Sarin. I remember from a member "twosurgerydone' that Sarin ask his patients to write positively about him for some discount or favor. Some probably do the deal and some don't but he is clearly unreliable. I wish you fast recovery. No hard feelings. Please don't promote a butcher. India should be banned for LL.

You are really Psycho sick, I am not promoting for Dr.Sarin Iam telling the truth and I want to tell people how my progress is, second thing I can not say my surgery is successful until I finish and walk, but until now Every thing O.K So I will judge Dr Sarin totally after I finish completely from this surgery.

4cms

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2019, 05:51:04 AM »

No hard feelings but you don't have any knowledge or experience other than what you have read on forums.
People including myself and others write diaries to help anyone thinking of going a similar route and don't have the money to spend 100k for LL.
If you dont like it, dont read it.
You also say there's some sort of monetary incentive, I finished by lengthening back in December laat year, I'm updating my diary simply to help people.
Pleaae don't be a psycho, I could say you're a paid Dr paley shill.

Arabic Man

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2019, 08:53:22 AM »

Day ( 34 ) - July 22

I am still lengthening I think I reached 2.5 cm My next X ray will be after 13 days,
There is some pain but not in the bone I feel it in the muscle ( calve ) due to stretching of muscle 
And tendon but is manageable. Last time My tibia skin was itching me and Dr told me it happens for some patients and I was given some medicine and the itching went away.

I will update every 10 days and if u have any question don't hesitate.

Arabic Man

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2019, 01:05:59 PM »

-

Arabic Man

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2019, 01:10:02 PM »

Day ( 34 ) - July 22

I am still lengthening I think I reached 2.5 cm My next X ray will be after 13 days,
There is some pain but not in the bone I feel it in the muscle ( calve ) due to stretching of muscle 
And tendon but is manageable. Last time My tibia skin was itching me and Dr told me it happens for some patients and I was given some medicine and the itching went away.

I will update every 10 days and if u have any question don't hesitate.

There is a mistake the day was (24) not 34

Arabic Man

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2019, 01:10:42 PM »

Day ( 39) - 5 August

Today I took x ray and the measurement by scale was right is 3.5 cm and left is 3 cm as attached photo.  :'(

https://imgur.com/gallery/8EwmHg3

BlueHen

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2019, 06:39:05 PM »

Hey Arabic Man,

Thanks for sharing your journey so far. I'm also lengthening over nails in Gurgaon at the moment.

your callus looks a little bit blank in the gap on your Xrays? Did your doc advise you to slow down lengthening? It's probably a good idea to slow down a bit until some callus starts to fill in while the gap isn't too big so as to not risk non union.

Wishing you all the best on your journey  :)
Undergoing LON. 1st operation on July 18th 2019. Frame removal 21st September. My diary - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64212.0

montahn

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2019, 06:05:55 PM »

Day ( 39) - 5 August

Today I took x ray and the measurement by scale was right is 3.5 cm and left is 3 cm as attached photo.  :'(

https://imgur.com/gallery/8EwmHg3

why thr is half cm difference ? did you forget to turn screw same as right leg ?
162cm  goal 177cm

Arabic Man

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2019, 09:44:54 AM »

Yes I stop 3 times because in the left leg I felt too much pain because of cutting skin at the small pin area.

montahn

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »

Yes I stop 3 times because in the left leg I felt too much pain because of cutting skin at the small pin area.

oho  :(  how are you ? How much you total gain ?
162cm  goal 177cm

Arabic Man

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2019, 12:26:40 PM »

oho  :(  how are you ? How much you total gain ?

Hi bro,

Iam good, actually now I finish now 4 cm.

Arabic Man

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2019, 12:32:49 PM »

Day ( 50 ) - 17 of August

I should have reached 5 cm but Unfortunately I reached  only 4.2 cm because my muscle very tight and spasm and Dr sarin  told me to stop lengthening for 3 days and give me muscle relaxant medicine because my muscle little bit big due to I used to go to the Gym for bodybuilding before so my muscle push back the bone and resist the lengthening. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up