Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conventional lizarov, Dr Kulesh  (Read 991 times)

Aedi

• Visitor
Conventional lizarov, Dr Kulesh
« on: June 25, 2019, 06:59:14 AM »

Hi,

I’m 166 cm male 31 years old . My goal is up to 8 cm . I been here since February reading about ll surgery . After long research Paley , Rozbrush , Mahboubian are the best but to costly for me . I only could afford Dr kulesh, I contacted him to come up total cost 1070803 rubles including clinic accommodation for 90 days . It still expensive but I’m working on saving could take a year from now , It still affordable compare to US surgeons . Any advice or recommendations?
Appreciated.

heightjourney

• Visitor
Re: Conventional lizarov, Dr Kulesh
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 09:28:43 AM »

I was thinking that Dr Kulesh was a good option as well, until reading what has happened to Android and other patients of his. Too many complications such as nerve damage, edema,etc, are occurring with his patients.

He is one of the cheapest options, however I am now looking to save more money for alternative surgeons.

That is... Unless there are others on this forum with positive stories, or that can show that these complications are the exception and not the norm.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
Re: Conventional lizarov, Dr Kulesh
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 12:48:57 PM »

You won't be able to lengthen 8cm for tibias alone only 6cm max.
Also the lizarov frame has incredible long recovery times,so should be avoided unless you have no other options. Look into other lengthening methods such as LON if you can afford that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up