Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 49440 times)

Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« on: June 28, 2019, 02:41:45 PM »

Dr. Halil Buldu is one of the most experienced Orthopedic Surgeon based in Istanbul/Turkey.
His patients appreciate the warmth, professional integrity, and open communication that define his medical practice. He is always determined to help his patients, understand their health, so they can be well informed when making important health decisions.
He is one of the most experienced surgeon about leg bone and bone deformities, because of his military backround. Also during Libyan Civil War(Started 2012 and still continues) he saved more than 2000 soldier’s legs and foots while his service in Istanbul.
He still receives private and wounded patients from Libyan Ministry of Health because of his high experience in orthopedic surgeries. Also he is invited to many Tv (Channel D, TV8 etc.) for interviews about Limb Lengthening surgery and its features&risks.
You can watch his interview from this youtube link:

EDUCATION
Hospital for Special Surgery, Hand Surgery Dep. (2008)
Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine,
Orthopedics and Traumatology AD. (2006)
Utrecht University, Orthopedics A.D. Holland (2005)
Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine Cerrahpasa (2000)
EXPERIENCE
Florence Nightingale Hospital (2006)
Agrı Military Hospital (2006-2007)
Horasan State Hospital, Erzurum (2007-2008)
Memorial Hospital, Sisli (2008-2013)
Istanbul Cerrahi Hospital (2013- 2017)
Private Clinic (2017-)

Will i have Pain during Lengthening Period?
Other than pain right after your surgery; Answer is NO! Lengthening procedure will be done 4 times a day which will be equal to 1milimeters. So due to its small size, human body can easily adapts to lengthening and pain won't occurs as expected.

What are the risks associated with leg lengthening surgery?
The patient must know this, there is no 100% risk free surgery in the world. Some of the risks; Surgical, Anesthesia, Blood clot (embolism), Infection, Joint stiffness, Circulation disorders or pain due to nerve tension. These symptoms may happen in very low percentages but patient must know it before making a decision about getting this surgery. Tiny infections on the exhausts of the nails are seen in many patients and it is quite treatable without causing serious problems.

Who CAN NOT have Lengthening surgery?
People who has Blood Clotting Disorders,​ HIV/AIDS, Active Infections and BDD (Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance). Also people who can not fulfill its responsibility during lengthening period.

What kind of leg lengthening surgery methods exist?
There are Ilizarov, Holyfix, LON, Precice, STRYDE methods which are used in limb lengthening surgery. LON is currently the most preferred method by our patients because of its short recovery time and low price.

Which method is included to your package price?
Answer is LON. ​LON means Lengthening Over Nail. A combination of two devices, an internal and external device. Our LON package features;

Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia)
All necessary medications after surgery
All necessary examinations and tests
5 Days of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
10 Days of hotel stay for 2 person
10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
Airport Transfers
Total Cost is 16000EURO

How does LON Method work?
During the 1st stage of the surgery, an intramedullary nail is inserted into the bone and an external fixator device is attached to the leg from outside. During the lengthening period, the intramedullary nail prevents angular deformity. When lengthening is completed, the external fixator can be removed with the completion of the internal fixation (screw insertion). This method was a groundbreaking development compared to the original method that only involved the use of an external fixator. Even today, many limb lengthening surgeons worldwide use this method.

How many centimeters can I gain with leg lengthening surgery ?
For cosmetic reasons, it is preferable not to lengthen over 6-8 cm per segment. We believe that safety needs to come first. There is no point in trying to lengthen 10 cm per segment. If a patient desires to lengthen 10-14 cm, it is preferable to do 5-7 cm on tibia then 6-8 cm on femurs independently rather than to lengthen 10 cm on one section. The flexibility of your legs is also important. The more flexible your legs are, the more relaxed you will be during the lengthening.

Can I get back my pre-surgery health?
Although this is an operation method, it is completely a cosmetic method. Limb lengthening procedure may take some time, but eventually you can get back your pre-surgery health and do sports that you want. For many sports types, you may have to wait up to 1 year after recovery. The key is to be patient, stick to the instructions of your doctor, do your exercises and care about your overall health.

How many scars are formated on the legs after surgery?
It is equivalent to the conventional methods in terms of postoperative scars. While some people are disturbed by the scars, others find them too little to worry about. Nevertheless, those who want can get rid of scars with the help of a plastic surgery.

When do I return to my daily life after surgery?
You will get rid of the device in 2-3 months, get well in 4-5 months, return to normal life in 6-7 months. Of course, it depends more on your muscles, nerve structure, flexibility of your leg and the exercises you must do in the process.

Can I walk with a device on my legs?
You can walk at home or get out to walk with devices on your legs. It is advisable to walk as long as it is not too extreme. At the same time, you can also do your works that you do not need much to stand up.

What are the difficulties of this surgery?
You will be in bed the first day. 2nd day you can use walker and do your needs. Depending on your situation you will spend 5 days at the hospital. You have to be patient for the first two months after the operation. Because every day you will be 1 mm longer. With time, there may be tension on your legs. But this is temporary. After the lengthening is over, the pain is reduced and the tension ends..
Is any kind of preparation needed before leg lengthening operation?
It is recommended to do stretching exercises, go swimming etc. in order to increase the flexibility of leg muscles. Besides physical preparation for surgery, it is equally important to prepare yourself psychologically.

Contact informations;
iMessage or WhatsApp: +905330164562

Address: Tesvikiye, Fulya Sk. No:5, 34365 Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

https://www.LimbLengtheninigSurgery.istanbul/

malistan

• Visitor
Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 07:36:05 AM »

I've had that surgery in Turkey 27th Dec, 2018. This surgery is quite popular and success in Turkey.
I talk about my process as someone who lived.
If you interested about that surgery eagerly, i can give you some information&photos&videos about the process.
Contact informations;
iMessage or WhatsApp: +905057764313

My Doctor Op. Dr. HALIL BULDU is one of the most experienced Orthopedic Surgeon based in Istanbul/Turkey.
His patients appreciate the warmth, professional integrity, and open communication that define his medical practice. He is always determined to help his patients, understand their health, so they can be well informed when making important health decisions.
He is one of the most experienced surgeon about leg bone and bone deformities, because of his military backround. Also during Libyan Civil War(Started 2012 and still continues) he saved more than 2000 soldier’s legs and foots while his service in Istanbul.
He still receives private and wounded patients from Libyan Ministry of Health because of his high experience in orthopedic surgeries. Also he is invited to many Tv (Channel D, TV8, MBC4 etc.) for interviews about Limb Lengthening surgery and its features&risks.
You can watch his interview:

EDUCATION
Hospital for Special Surgery, Hand Surgery Dep. (2008)
Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine,
Orthopedics and Traumatology AD. (2006)
Utrecht University, Orthopedics A.D. Holland (2005)
Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine Cerrahpasa (2000)
EXPERIENCE
Florence Nightingale Hospital (2006)
Agrı Military Hospital (2006-2007)
Horasan State Hospital, Erzurum (2007-2008)
Memorial Hospital, Sisli (2008-2013)
Istanbul Cerrahi Hospital (2013- 2017)
Private Clinic (2017-)

Will i have Pain during Lengthening Period?
Other than pain right after your surgery; Answer is NO! Lengthening procedure will be done 4 times a day which will be equal to 1milimeters. So due to its small size, human body can easily adapts to lengthening and pain won't occurs as expected.

What are the risks associated with leg lengthening surgery?
The patient must know this, there is no 100% risk free surgery in the world. Some of the risks; Surgical, Anesthesia, Blood clot (embolism), Infection, Joint stiffness, Circulation disorders or pain due to nerve tension. These symptoms may happen in very low percentages but patient must know it before making a decision about getting this surgery. Tiny infections on the exhausts of the nails are seen in many patients and it is quite treatable without causing serious problems.

Who CAN NOT have Lengthening surgery?
People who has Blood Clotting Disorders,​ HIV/AIDS, Active Infections and BDD (Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance). Also people who can not fulfill its responsibility during lengthening period.

What kind of leg lengthening surgery methods exist?
There are Ilizarov, Holyfix, LON, Precice, STRYDE methods which are used in limb lengthening surgery. LON is currently the most preferred method by our patients because of its short recovery time and low price.

Which method is included to your package price?
Answer is LON. ​LON means Lengthening Over Nail. A combination of two devices, an internal and external device. Our LON package features;

10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
Airport Transfers
Total Cost is 16000EURO

How does LON Method work?
During the 1st stage of the surgery, an intramedullary nail is inserted into the bone and an external fixator device is attached to the leg from outside. During the lengthening period, the intramedullary nail prevents angular deformity. When lengthening is completed, the external fixator can be removed with the completion of the internal fixation (screw insertion). This method was a groundbreaking development compared to the original method that only involved the use of an external fixator. Even today, many limb lengthening surgeons worldwide use this method.

How many centimeters can I gain with leg lengthening surgery ?
For cosmetic reasons, it is preferable not to lengthen over 6-8 cm per segment. We believe that safety needs to come first. There is no point in trying to lengthen 10 cm per segment. If a patient desires to lengthen 10-14 cm, it is preferable to do 5-7 cm on tibia then 6-8 cm on femurs independently rather than to lengthen 10 cm on one section. The flexibility of your legs is also important. The more flexible your legs are, the more relaxed you will be during the lengthening.

Can I get back my pre-surgery health?
Although this is an operation method, it is completely a cosmetic method. Limb lengthening procedure may take some time, but eventually you can get back your pre-surgery health and do sports that you want. For many sports types, you may have to wait up to 1 year after recovery. The key is to be patient, stick to the instructions of your doctor, do your exercises and care about your overall health.

How many scars are formated on the legs after surgery?
It is equivalent to the conventional methods in terms of postoperative scars. While some people are disturbed by the scars, others find them too little to worry about. Nevertheless, those who want can get rid of scars with the help of a plastic surgery.

When do I return to my daily life after surgery?
You will get rid of the device in 2-3 months, get well in 4-5 months, return to normal life in 6-7 months. Of course, it depends more on your muscles, nerve structure, flexibility of your leg and the exercises you must do in the process.

Can I walk with a device on my legs?
You can walk at home or get out to walk with devices on your legs. It is advisable to walk as long as it is not too extreme. At the same time, you can also do your works that you do not need much to stand up.

What are the difficulties of this surgery?
You will be in bed the first day. 2nd day you can use walker and do your needs. Depending on your situation you will spend 5 days at the hospital. You have to be patient for the first two or three months after the operation. Because every day you will be 1 mm longer. With time, there may be tension on your legs. But this is temporary. After the lengthening is over, the pain is reduced and the tension ends..
Is any kind of preparation needed before leg lengthening operation?
It is recommended to do stretching exercises, go swimming etc. in order to increase the flexibility of leg muscles. Besides physical preparation for surgery, it is equally important to prepare yourself psychologically.

Contact informations;
iMessage or WhatsApp: +905057764313

If you interested about that surgery eagerly, i can give you some information&photos&videos about the process.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:24:54 AM by malistan »
~ live your life ~

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 07:50:45 PM »

I guess you've forgot to copy. Thanks :)

Contact informations;
iMessage or WhatsApp: +905330164562

malistan

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 05:26:56 AM »

Mr. Murat, yours was missing, not the same, I don't think you read it carefully, the times you specify are different. I wanted to share correcting as someone who had surgery. If you want to get information from me, becomes more informative. I thank you.
~ live your life ~

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 07:49:04 AM »

I understood that you had surgery but also, i am the patient coordinator of Dr Halil BULDU. So if anyone wants to have information about Limb Lengthening surgery from Dr Halil can contact with us.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64146.0

malistan

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 07:30:14 AM »

Thank you, Mr. Murat..
~ live your life ~

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 01:40:00 PM »

People are asking too many questions but basically all are same and we already answered all of them in our webpage.
Please visit our webpage to see FAQ.
Secondly you can not get more than 15cm. Period. Because we can not enlarge the nerves more than this. If anyone tells yes they can, its a lie because theres a high risk of paralysis starts above this number. Max you can get from any type of lengthening method is 15cm. (Femur: 8cm + Tibia: 7cm) And to get 15cm you need 2 surgeries with 4-5 months intervals depending on your condition.
For more information and questions please visit our webpage.

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2019, 08:43:49 PM »

Till end 31st January 2020 we decided to do 1.000 EUR discount to LON Package.
Package will be only 15.000 EUR
Also We did much better discounts for PRECICE-2 and STRYDE Packages.

With these discounts we are currently providing the best deal in TURKEY with all these features from the most experienced orthopedic surgeon in TURKEY!
Addition to our package we will give free Smart Walker(Custom Made) and Crutches aswell.

Contact informations;
iMessage or WhatsApp: +905330164562 or you can fill the form in our webpage for your questions.

LON Limb Lengthening Package

10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during your hotel stay
Airport+Hospital Transfers

Advantages of LON compare to PRECICE and STRYDE:
- You don’t need a motorized nail. Patients usually can walk right after surgery.
- Highly reliable and most commonly performed method in the World currently.
- Most important factor is reasonable cost compare to Precice and Stryde.

PRECICE-2 Package (Same features with LON package): 35.000 EURO With 5.000 EURO Discount it will be 30.000 EUR

Advantages of PRECICE-2 compare to LON:
- Device is internally embedded into the patient’s bone, thats why it does not cause any discomfort and significantly minimizes risk of infection
- No External Fixators Precice2 nail it self electromagneticly motorized via remote control
- More comfortable
- No visible sign or device around your legs
- 3 Months Lesser recovery time compare to LON (After lengthening period)

STRYDE Package (Same features with LON package): 55.000 EURO With 5.000 EURO Discount it will be 50.000 EUR

Advantages compage to LON and PRECICE 2:
- STRYDE nails are made of stainless steel, which much stronger and durable than PRECICE 2 titanium-made nails
- STRYDE nails can easily bear full weight of the patients so thats why after few weeks of crutch usage you will be able to walk around without any help.
- STRYDE allows patient not to use bloodthinner which means lesser cost
- Precice2 nail it self electromagneticly motorized via remote control
- No visible sign or device around your legs
- Device is internally embedded into the patient’s bone, thats why it does not cause any discomfort and significantly minimizes risk of infection
- 3 Months Lesser recovery time compare to LON (After lengthening period)

Previously we didn't mentioned the accommodation but according to availability it will be TZL Suites Nisantasi which only 10 Meters away to our surgeon's office.
Room Features:1+1 Suite - 55 m²

• Balcony • TV • Telephone • Satellite channels • Safe deposit box (laptop size)• Iron and iron board • Sitting area • Heating • Sofa • Tile/Marble floor • Hardwood/Parquet floors • Dryer • Wardrobe/Closet • Clothes rack • Washing machine and Drying rack for clothing • Shower • Hairdryer • Bathrobe • Free toiletries • Toilet • Bathroom • Slippers • Toilet paper • Kitchenette • Refrigerator • Microwave /Oven • Dining area • Electric kettle • Kitchenware • Stovetop • Dining table • High chair • Outdoor dining area (In some rooms) • Wake up service. Towels • Linens • Upper floors accessible by elevator • Entire unit wheelchair accessible • Garden / City view. Complimentary WIFI.

lelouche

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 02:42:49 AM »

hey, can you give the prices for the operation and examination (xrays..) only?

limewalk

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 06:01:49 AM »

These might be the same people at wannabetaller.com. A member wrote about his poor experience with wannabetaller and their surgeon. Why did they create a new website? Interesting

A bunch of marketing and operations people tying up with a doctor to offer medical tourism for LL is a dangerous way to go about it.

Choose the surgeon first and then if really necessary look for a medical tourism company to help you out.

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2019, 10:23:59 PM »

hey, can you give the prices for the operation and examination (xrays..) only?

LON PACKAGE: 16.000EURO
PRECICE-2: 35.000EURO
STRYDE: 55.000EURO

Our packages covers almost everything a lengthening patient needs and we keep our prices as reasonable as we can without lowering quality.

We need AP LATERAL 2 Ways X-Ray of the bones you wish to have surgery. (Femur or Tibia)

Following to your Xrays a video conferance with Dr Halil BULDU will be arranged for your questions.

Your flight ticket details will be asked to confirm your arrival and book your surgery.

Payment is cash only on arrival or wire transfer to our bank account at least a week before your arrival.

You will need around 15-16 days in Istanbul/Turkey. We also recommend you to bring an accompany with you.

Our Package includes;
-Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia)
-All necessary medications related to surgery
-Custom Walker and Crutches
-All necessary examinations and tests
-5 Days of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
-10 Days of hotel stay for 2 person
-10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
-Airport Transfers to our hotel

After your PTR Sessions you can return your country and continue to your Lengthening as instructed. So you do not need to be here during lengthening period.
If you have a desk job you can continue to your job during your lengthening period.

With Limb Lengthening extensor, you will be taller 1mm a day. 10 days=1cm

It is your call to decide which bones for surgery.

Femur Bones
+ Heals Faster
+ You can gain up to 8cm
- Discomfortable for the patient

Tibia Bones
+Comfortable for the patient
- Heals slowly
- You can gain up to 7cm

If you have LON Package you need to have a second surgery to remove your external nails after your lengthening period.
Its cost is 2500EURO and 4-5 days needed only. 4 Nights of hotel stay included.

If you have PRECICE-2 or STRYDE when you finish your lengthening you need to come back for control and bring back the remote control device.

You can apply from https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul

You can also text or call us via WhatsApp +905330164562

Best regards.

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2019, 10:44:22 PM »

These might be the same people at wannabetaller.com. A member wrote about his poor experience with wannabetaller and their surgeon. Why did they create a new website? Interesting

A bunch of marketing and operations people tying up with a doctor to offer medical tourism for LL is a dangerous way to go about it.

Choose the surgeon first and then if really necessary look for a medical tourism company to help you out.

Well we are not related to Wannabetaller.com. If you do a Google search you can easily see that they are one of our competitor health tourism firm.
With all due respect; why do you think that having a treatment package offer is dangerous way to have Limb Lengthening? We are asking peoples X-rays and taking their medical history so they won't come to Turkey in vain. And of course we run all pre surgical tests and examinations to make sure that the patient is a good candidate to have surgery.
So isn't it beneficial for the people who wants this surgery and applying to a our company to have a Limb Lengthening package without hidden costs or hidden extras, while can not have the same surgery because of its expensive prices in his/her country?
Not mentioning that how many inexperienced surgeons in those Expensive countries while they do 3-4 surgery per couple months we are doing approximately 3-4 Limb Lengthening surgeries everyweek.

https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul
WhatsApp: +905330164562

limewalk

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2019, 05:45:36 AM »

I thought you were the same as the other website because a doctor was common.

With all due respect; why do you think that having a treatment package offer is dangerous way to have Limb Lengthening?

Just saying that it's important to choose a doctor first on your own and then use such tourism packages if required and available. Choosing a doctor only because a tourism company suggested it is a bad idea in my opinion.

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »

I thought you were the same as the other website because a doctor was common.

Just saying that it's important to choose a doctor first on your own and then use such tourism packages if required and available. Choosing a doctor only because a tourism company suggested it is a bad idea in my opinion.

It is their call to decide and noone forces them to have surgery from Dr HALIL BULDU. We are just offering our services with the policy of no hidden costs. Because people seek to have surgery in abroad countries because of economic reasons mostly as you can understand.
And of course we respect your opinions ☺️

ooooooooooooooooooppps

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2020, 03:29:30 AM »

https://web.archive.org/web/20181122025116/https://wannabetaller.com/

You are lying. Your website used to list Halil Buldu, according to internet archive.

You changed it because people caught on to your lies. Don't be dumb.

Everyone stay far away from these fraudulent "doctors"

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 03:05:20 PM »

https://web.archive.org/web/20181122025116/https://wannabetaller.com/

You are lying. Your website used to list Halil Buldu, according to internet archive.

You changed it because people caught on to your lies. Don't be dumb.

Everyone stay far away from these fraudulent "doctors"

Yes he was working with Wannabetaller team but as you see he nolonger works with them rightnow. We are not Wannabetaller and you can google it if you like. Why do you think that we are wannabetaller? But i guess its not enough for you. To clarify this problem and answer to your doubts we will share a video about it soon with Dr Halil BULDU. ✌🏼

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 12:04:06 PM »

these are the guys from wannabe taller, its one of their doctors,  they have another website https://www.bulmd.com/
they are setting up different companies with the same doctors.
they almost crippled me
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

best thing avoid anyone promoting a doctor or a medical tourist company in turkey especially if its a wannabe taller doctor.
if their doctors are negligent and you are injured they wont help you, they will break contact with you and deny responsibility

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2020, 11:31:33 AM »

these are the guys from wannabe taller, its one of their doctors,  they have another website https://www.bulmd.com/
they are setting up different companies with the same doctors.
they almost crippled me
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

best thing avoid anyone promoting a doctor or a medical tourist company in turkey especially if its a wannabe taller doctor.
if their doctors are negligent and you are injured they wont help you, they will break contact with you and deny responsibility

Sorry to hear that you experienced all this and we hope that you get well soon. As we mentioned before Dr HALIL BULDU was listed as Orthopedic surgeon on wannabetaller for a short period of time around 2018 and he didnt perform any surgery to a patient from them. But is it right to blame a totally different surgeon because of another surgeon’s and another company’s fault? We have checked your post about your bad experience and in there you had a positive conversation with one of our previous patient but we did not understand that why you wrote this to our page..
We totally understand and sorry that you had to live all these bad experience. But please do not put someone elses fault on us or our surgeon. You have all the rights to blame Wannabetaller or the surgeon who did your surgery but please do not involve our name or Dr Halil to this.
As we mentioned before in the previous post we will share an explanation video with Dr Halil and clarify that we do NOT have any relation with WannaBeTaller or any of their companies.

Sincerely.

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2020, 10:23:45 PM »

It is their call to decide and noone forces them to have surgery from Dr HALIL BULDU. We are just offering our services with the policy of no hidden costs. Because people seek to have surgery in abroad countries because of economic reasons mostly as you can understand.
And of course we respect your opinions ☺️

I see that he was specialized as a hand surgeon in Hosital for Special Surgery in 2008. If he is he a hand specialist how can he do complex surgeries on the legs?

Canon

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2020, 10:40:39 PM »

We need patients and experiences that are reliable, otherwise everyone here will be skeptical.

P. S the blond girl from the video is a bombshell

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2020, 05:26:53 AM »

I see that he was specialized as a hand surgeon in Hosital for Special Surgery in 2008. If he is he a hand specialist how can he do complex surgeries on the legs?

He is an Orthopedy and Traumatology surgeon Andy. Orthopedy covers all body, not only hands. With all due respect; I guess you have no information about medicine or orthopedy.

Also not as a hand surgeon, read it carefully, he studied there about it.
It seems you look for a fault to spoil or something like that but you can be sure that he is one of the best orthopedic surgeon in both Turkey and Europe because of his high experience, he made people stand and walk while none of the orthopedic surgeons in England, Germany or France accept them as a patient due to lack of experience. As we mentioned in the profile he has more than 500 LL surgery experience. Even right now as i am answering you, we are about to enter a tibial Precice-2 surgery  ;) :D

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2020, 05:41:25 AM »

We need patients and experiences that are reliable, otherwise everyone here will be skeptical.

P. S the blond girl from the video is a bombshell

We can not force patients to write here or somewhere. There are some comments in our google map location if you like; https://g.page/limblengtheningsurgery

That girls name is Burcu Esmersoy. She is a Model and TV Personality.
You can check her instagram.
https://instagram.com/burcues

By the way we uploaded some videos in our instagram page. There are 2 LON patient who gave consent for video shooting. Perhaps you would like to take a look at them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7lvNlgHyQL/?igshid=1n11msc1mykc8

malistan

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2020, 07:03:16 AM »

Hello all, Dr Halil is really successful at the Limb Lengthening Surgery. I have also had this surgery from him. I have also met someone at the hospital who had this surgery three times, came from Germany for surgery. He is currently at the recovery process for the third surgery.  If you have any questions regarding this surgery, you can contact this person at the phone number below.
His helped me a lot, If you have questions, you can everything ask. He is a very very thoughtful person. I share with his approval;
Name of the Person: Sedat
Phone Number: +90 532 490 67 88
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 10:07:29 AM by malistan »
~ live your life ~

malistan

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2020, 07:36:19 AM »

Very nice videos have been recorded. you definitely tell him to share.. You can write to me :+90 505 776 43 13
~ live your life ~

Blackwhite

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 03:10:03 PM »

do not contact this person..There is a person who is Mehmet lies everybody never contact with this man because he lies everybody about the lengthening process ıf u ask me how do ı know his lenghter device broken but he doesn’t tell about that to the people who wants to have a surgery.. If you don’t believe me I have the picture of that unfortunate event.. I know that situation because I have my own whatsapp group which include the people who had surgery to contact each other. After he left the group and created his own one but didn’t take long because he lies and people understood that.
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 03:15:53 PM »

Very nice videos have been recorded. you definitely tell him to share.. You can write to me :+90 505 776 43 13

do not contact this person..There is a person who is Mehmet lies everybody never contact with this man because he lies everybody about the lengthening process ıf u ask me how do ı know his lenghter device broken but he doesn’t tell about that to the people who wants to have a surgery.. If you don’t believe me I have the picture of that unfortunate event.. I know that situation because I have my own whatsapp group which include the people who had surgery to contact each other. After he left the group and created his own one but didn’t take long because he lies and people understood that.
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2020, 02:23:03 AM »

Best doctor I ever seen, I made femur and tibia surgey LON by him

Blackwhite

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2020, 08:16:57 PM »

Best doctor I ever seen, I made femur and tibia surgey LON by him
I'm talking about Mehmet. Are you Mehmet?..
this person was in my whatsapp group..
I know the process  ....
he has documents.. just like yours.. ;)
Turkey affords me the lengthening surgery.. ;)
if you don't believe you can write on google  ;D
Affords me also the lengthening surgery in Turkey
I know all the doctors' patients ;)
I have all the documents in his hand...
I know the doctor closely...
very good among us...
but the facts are always real..
write this on your head now..
this is my last msg for you..
Have a nice trip
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2020, 09:31:07 PM »

You idiot I say for doctor Halil Buldu is the best doctor I ever see, i dont read your crap on every thread

turkish-march

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2020, 03:50:31 AM »

Dr HALIL BULDU has started work with another company called "livelifetaller" now.  :o
 we will soon have employees of this new company  presenting packages on the forum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up