Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 49604 times)

Dayward

• Visitor
Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2024, 11:08:09 PM »

I can only find 6 posts involving David and Halil Buldu in this forum. None of them had any details. Maybe you can point me to where he explains what happens to him? In the meantime, LLT has videos of many, many patients who've had success with them, including people who've been covered by third parties. They also seem to cover treatments for complications at no extra charge, with accounts for people who they've had come back for treatment. LL has complications, it's a major surgery, even with Western doctors.

Temoc

« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2024, 04:53:15 AM »

I can only find 6 posts involving David and Halil Buldu in this forum. None of them had any details. Maybe you can point me to where he explains what happens to him? In the meantime, LLT has videos of many, many patients who've had success with them, including people who've been covered by third parties. They also seem to cover treatments for complications at no extra charge, with accounts for people who they've had come back for treatment. LL has complications, it's a major surgery, even with Western doctors.
What concerns me about LLT is that they seem to length too much. We've all seen the videos of the guys who lengthened 10cms.
But overall they seem to offer a decent facility for physiotherapy and they do have tons of people claiming they are doing well. Including people being covered by third parties as you said.
If going with him I'd just be extra conservative and not lengthen too much or too fast.

Sigma

« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2024, 11:24:34 AM »

This is my last post for you. David sued him and they deleted all him pictures. There are many disabled patients like David. I think you are one of those stupid people who believe what you see on Instagram. You never see bad patients. They don't even put good patients and bad patients together. A doctor who dances with his patients is not a doctor. You are either a really stupid person or a livelifetaller employee. Instead of talking about Dr Halil here, go and have surgery with him. They are no longer hosted on this forum. because many false diaries were discovered and crippled patients reported them. Even Sedat's face is a reason to give up surgery. ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:09:01 PM by Sigma »
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Dayward

• Visitor
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2024, 01:26:54 AM »

This is my last post for you. David sued him and they deleted all him pictures. There are many disabled patients like David. I think you are one of those stupid people who believe what you see on Instagram. You never see bad patients. They don't even put good patients and bad patients together. A doctor who dances with his patients is not a doctor. You are either a really stupid person or a livelifetaller employee. Instead of talking about Dr Halil here, go and have surgery with him. They are no longer hosted on this forum. because many false diaries were discovered and crippled patients reported them. Even Sedat's face is a reason to give up surgery. ;)

I am trying to find if they are legitimate option, like everyone else. I've asked for evidence, you have not given any, only insults and accusations. They do seem to have facilities for LL and if they are an option for LL, I don't see how that's a bad thing for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up